No pain no gain - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noumair

No pain no gain

Hello my friend, I agree with you. We must be honest and serious about our work, work hard and always be active because nothing comes without effort or fatigue.
 Because activity and hard work lead you to what you want
So no pain no gain

On 1/27/2021 at 11:49 PM, noumair said:

no pain no gain
This statement is true and false at the same time in this forum because really nothing comes without effort, but the moment you realize that this effort is continuous learning and exchange of experiences with everything related to the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies, your time here will be beautiful.

Ps: Don't forget to enjoy your time here.

This statement is fully true and everyone knows about it that you can't get anything without any pain means that you have to work hard and by working you can also get some pain but never remember them because success is important so in getting success you can also get some pains.

• +2 1

Yes without pain no gain

But crypto is one of the platforms that false this statement because u cannot hardworking. But still here to put some rules and finally earning. If u have no money crypto help you to bright her future.

Yes if you doing work hard and Gain pain then you will gain more here so keep hard-working here in this forum hair not out tired job you just work simply 2 or 3 hours in our day this is possible for everyone

You are welcome, my dear friend, in this platform, my dear friend, in this life you cannot be successful without getting tired and without effort Be positive and stay away from the negative

When it comes to working on the CryptoToolk and cryptocurrency forum, I don’t find anything in it. Rather, I am learning and this makes me proud of myself. I am not greedy, but as far as learning is concerned, I am.

• +4 1

Hello friend.The most beautiful thing that distinguishes this forum is that it is fair and gives you the right to profit ... on the amount of your work you win ... except that you can increase your profit from information and knowledge. And experience through effort, fatigue, patience, and benefiting from the experiences of others to move forward, even if you fell into failure and error, do not give up, but rather continue. This will definitely help you to progress, prosper and enjoy a good reputation.thanks for read my comment

Yes, mates, it is true that there is no benefit without pain; you can achieve everything by working hard and being responsible. However, if you do not succeed, you will fail.

Well said no pain no gain. This saying is so true. In this form you must have patience for gaining something in return. During your time here you will get likes and dislikes. When you get dislikes than don't loose hope. Try to learn by your mistakes and move forward.

Yes friends, this is absolutely right and obligatory. Because in every job there are always difficult problems, no matter how small or big. The thing is that we should not be afraid of them, we should fight them so that we can fight them and leave, and we and we can move forward.

Absolutely right my dear fellow. If we want to be successful then we should do hard work because hard work is key to success. Without effort we can't gain anything. So we should always do hard work and also work with patience.

Of course, there is no successful business without fatigue, when you want to be a successful person in your work and have experience, you must focus on your goal and work hard ... When you see yourself tired, you can take a break and then come back to work stronger ... If you want to be a successful person and make wonderful gains, you must bear the pressures of work, no one becomes an expert in any field without getting tired.

This is true. Success cannot be achieved without exerting effort and gaining knowledge in the field of work, so we must work hard, learn and gain knowledge. I enjoy my work here and learn a lot from it so I am happy with it. 

Of course my friend, it is the law of life. It does not depend on this forum only and work on it. There are no gains that come without intensive work and there are no goals that are achieved without fatigue and restlessness

All you mentioned is true, my friend, and your words are very logical

There is no success without pain

There is no success without fatigue and diligence

Success comes after severe agony

But you enjoy having investigated it

What a beautiful and powerful phrase
In whatever work you do, you must make an effort to make a profit
You cannot sit around and get paid, life is not that easy
We have to sweat and pain for our work as much as any other

• +2 1

This is true, my friend. Your words are extremely important in this forum. We have to do our best to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and we will certainly get to what we want.

When you take the responsibility and learn from the experienceed members then you will be able to get knowledge and gained skills in your self. So be careful with the forum for sharing news and information here.

Yes, no pain no gain.But without pain you can't get access to any path. Life means struggle and through struggling you can get the peak of success.

So, if you want to achieve something in life you have to o through pain and after that the shining joy of success xan be seen as a gain.

I agree with you, because no one can gain with out pain.  So we are on this forum and want to earn then we meed to learn about thise things which is important then we can make usefull post. If we are not making work hard then how we can receive our goals. So it good if we set our goals and then move to getting it. Because if spend our time on this for learning then it easy to servive.  Secend things we are on this forum and we can enjoy withnour work and can take benefits, so it our way how we want to take advantage. 

Everything you say is true, my friend. There is no profit without effort, pain and fatigue. Yes, I enjoy my time here. I benefit from members ’experiences and their constant instructions ... Good luck everyone

It is the ideal wisdom for any work you do and therefore you will face difficulty in the beginning and even here in this forum do not give up my friend you will achieve what you aspire for but be patient and be determined, trust yourself and your journey 😉💪

I always say there is no effort that does not have its reward so I assure you that if we make an effort every day working here we will get good rewards we must take action and start doing it because it can be painful in the future for us not to have started working and that is where the regrets come from. 

To gain something in life it needs effort and some times passing through pain but the key is to focus forward and never give up but keep moving and one day it will be your time to testify how you made it in life.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +4 1

Most successful business men are not where they are because of opportunity but because of the attitude, devotion that they gave in to their work. We may endure pain but later in the end we will obtain successe, so as to this, we have to work hard. @Sypher9

Edited by Lawrence Mwansa
  • +2 1