What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

Yes, my dear friend, I felt a clear difference in my life after joining this platform because I gained experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also I learned a lot about trading them even my English language became better and my way of writing improved a lot so I am very happy to join and participate in this forum and strive to remain successful and useful  Greetings to you my dear friend

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, you will feel that something has changed because you have entered the world of crypto-currencies and money market and trading, and have learned through this forum a lot about it and I have the experience and knowledge of the world of digital currencies

If you've ever wondered what's going on inside your fascinating and complex system after exercise, here's a look at what happens after a day, a week, two weeks. 

After I started working here, I felt a big difference. My experience in the world of coded currencies increased from a lazy person to an active person. I work continuously and daily ...Also, a day has become very organized, as I am satisfied with myself and look forward to increasing my experience and making more money

Greetings my friend , for me I can feel huge difference , in both my real life and my crypto knowledge , I feel in my real life thats am more mature and I have goal in my life also I stopped wasting my time doing useless things , and about my crypto knowledge it's became so rich with all the information that I gain from here .

• +2 1

welcome my friend. For me, my presence here in the forum has gained me general knowledge and culture about cryptocurrencies, in addition to that my English has become strong through my participation with others.

In addition to these skills and information that you gain here, you can enjoy the profits that you achieve and experience investment and trade through the yopit platform.

Since entering this forum I have learned how to organize my time and devote some time to work here. I became addicted to cryptocurrency with its skills, broad ideas about digital currencies and the development of the language. Really, it is a great forum.

Dear when you  compare your self with when you come in the forum for the first time and after spending a long time you can see that you know more than in the beginning ... that's the big thing that you got from the forum...Good luck..!!!

When I work here, I feel happy, especially that I learn the field that I love and I want to develop myself in it, because every day my knowledge and experience increase, and this is not the balance that we gain

I researched a lot and learned a lot, and also found some differences in my personality and in the way I interacted with the members, and I started to think about things that I had not thought of before since I started working on this platform I became a positive person and he has a future outlook and dreams that may soon be shattered and Maybe not.

This question makes me remember how I was before I joined this forum as I was completely ignorant of cryptocurrencies and I was searching randomly for any information about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but now that I spent months in this forum I have become an expert in cryptocurrencies and this is thanks to the work  In Crypto Talk.

At this time everyone benefits from working in Crypto Talk, where you can improve your English and also you can learn a lot of new and important information, and you can also earn some cryptocurrencies.  Working on Crypto Talk is the best thing I've ever done.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

Hello dear members hope you are fine and safe at home in this pandemic .I feel change in my personality like I become punctual and do my work on daily basis I delevlop the reading habit improve my English and writing skills to.

Since starting work here, I've gone from being the laziest person to someone who places a higher value on time. It gave me a schedule for my life, and I believe everything is now in order. I hope you all have similar stories to tell.

Well friends after working here i get teh feeling that i do not have to do any hard work. I just have to spend some time in it. And one thing its also a good platform for those who has an interest in crypto currencies.

Hey, my friends. This is a very wonderful and beautiful question for me. This forum changed my way well. My life has improved a lot thanks to this wonderful and beautiful forum. I wish you happiness.

Thank you dear Yes I feel real pleasure working on the Cryptotalk forum. I gained knowledge about cryptocurrencies by communicating with members here.
I also had the ability to formulate any idea or share it in the correct and useful way and enter into any discussion.
Thank you 

Hello, this is a good question. I joined this forum recently and it helped me a lot and I am really happy due to the published topics and I benefited from them. I am trying to learn as much as possible from this forum.

On 1/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, Mufri Jifri said:

Hello friends, I hope its been a while since you joined cryptotalk. And there must be difference after working here. Gor me, I've been started to learn about cryptocurrency, I'm introduced to cryptoworld. And I can feel my typing skills and communication skill all changed. I feel so glad about being in this community. Can you guys share your thoughts.

Dear mate i joined this platform three weeks ago. And during this period i improved my thinking skills. And i also improved my writing skills.  I have learned about crypto world. I have learned about trading. It improved me so much.

My knowledge of cryptocurrencies has altered more and my writing in the English language has also improved. I invest in good ways and make profits that help me with my life expenses.

Dear friend the difference occured in me after joining crypto is like before this i was totally dependent on my parents (Father) but after this i have made myself dependent and i love to comment here because it increases my typing skill and english because english is not my native language.

Before joining this place I am not known  to cryptotalk. First I  introduced  to cryptotalk and it's work. Then my typing skill and learning skill both are changed. I am glad to being a member of this forum.

Yes friends we work on it in a better way on this forum.I shall also a compared the other websites work .This is the best way to earn money on crypto.but on the other I waste  a time and culd not received the mony.This improve the skills and comunicate with the people.