What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

not a particular skills required to work on this forum thus you should be a good writer and have a good communication skill rest other thing you learn automatically on this forum and one day you will be a experts.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

My dear friend if you are on this platform you should have good skills like you should know how to read a post and what to say further, your vocabulary should be good, and you should follow the rules and regulations of this platform, You should give useful information to other people. 

Dear work in the coding talk, it is not required in general to have green or minimum requirements to work there. Here in the simile talk, everything is explained to you in detail through the rules published in the sections of the forum. This is my dear, I am here to gain knowledge. We must gain knowledge in general in everything related to the areas of earning from cryptocurrencies well, because we are definitely here to share information and knowledge to increase our horizon. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to be successful in crypto talk forum the skills you need is to be a good writer,you also need to have a good communication skills.you will learn lots of things if you join this forum.always work hard and you will achieve a lots.......

In this forum a few skills are required.you should have good reading skills.Moreover you also have to learn good writing skills as it is very important.You should have a basic knowledge of crypto world.

There is no need for extra ordinary skills needed here. You need to be good at reading and exploring around the forum and to have good English especially for those who are not native speakers. Then to be nice to other members and write decent posts and comments.

On this kind of platform my dear friend you will have good communication skills and  talking skills also keep on working you will be making your way to success.

Well .. in fact, my friend, knowledge can be requested or searched for in the areas of the forum and its sections..but the skill is acquired only through your experience and comments and also from your continuous presence in this forum .. you can gain some skills by learning from the experiences of others .. work Seriously and diligently, and you must be patient to reach the summit .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

Well I don't think this forum require any skills my friend, the only skills that you need is to know how to write and how to speak English so that you can be creating a useful posts in the forum and earn reputations. Most of us came in here without any skills and we keep learning.

• +1 1

According to me, I consider working here as typing job. Here we can earn from posting that means we have some writing skills to share useful content. Moreover, research skill.also.matters in this forum for searching the new information and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and share it with others.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The skills that are are required to get success in the forum is reading and good writing skills. Other than that communication skills is also very important. This forum can also develop these skills in the members from time to time.

Dear friend, 

First you have to read the daily basis posts you may be able to understand about how to started work in crypto currency using crypto talk. You have to spend maximum time daily on this website. You may be able to earn quickly. 

Welcome my dear friend

There are need some skills to work in crypto talk. For example:

1. Better knowledge about cryptocurrency

2.Good knowledge about English

3. Keene desire to work in this forum. 

I think these skills will help you to work here. 

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Welcome my friend, I am not one of the old members, but through my reading of the old publications, I found it necessary to follow the instructions in the forum and abide by the rules in the about forum. These are the basics in the forum. As for working here, try to continue regular work and discuss ideas with members to acquire sufficient skill.

• +3 1

Dear friend, working in this forum requires linguistic as well as intellectual skills, which you can form by reading some articles about cryptocurrencies, extracting ideas from them and participating in this forum. Thank you.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend.cryptotalk only need you reading and writing skills because on this forum,we have to make useful posts which contains useful information and we also have to read the posts of senior members to gather information.

• +2 1

Cryptowold is what we discuss here and since that is the case then all members should develop reading and writing skills, we should always spend a particular amount of time in reading contents from senior members. And give reputation for only good posts in different sections of the forum you may visit.

Dear main skill is knowledge. We should have enough knowledge about this forum and yes our English also must be fluent because English is main language of this platform and we should post comments without spelling and grammar mistakes.

• +4 1

Learning from the elderly is a useful matter, but it is not enough, my friend. What you should do on the Cryptotalk platform first, you have to understand the terms of this platform well and review it every period of time so that you do not forget it Secondly, you have to search on Google How to work on this platform There are many things that you can benefit from Thirdly ask the elderly When something is difficult for you, search and learn by yourself so that you can benefit from taking knowledge without getting tired because you will forget it.

You can gain information and skills by reading and participating in a wide variety of topics
And you must not forget the forum rules and adhere to them in order to avoid the points of warning or prohibitions and to gain a positive reputation as well.

• +1 1

I also want to know this very much.  Because, I haven't been able to make any money since I opened an account here.  I think I'm doing something wrong.  But I still don't know where my mistake is.  So be sure to tell me where I need to fix it. And I need to know the most important things to do in this forum because I'm new.

This is not a complicated matter. You have to know the forum’s rules and adhere to them. Look for cryptocurrency updates and member participation. And strive to publish useful and distinctive content in a clear, easy and in English language. You need to know the English grammar and spelling rules to write the correct posts.  You also have to be open-minded and make good time to learn here

• +1 1

First, you must adhere to the forum rules to increase your reputation and positive ratings, patience and read senior members' publications to increase your knowledge about encrypted currencies.
You must improve reading and writing skill in English , good luck.

Hey, buddy.
At first you need good English skills such as speaking, writing and drafting understandable and useful sentences ... When writing a comment or post, you should check the words clearly and avoid making mistakes 
And don't forget you have to look at the rules of the forum and adhere to them

The skill that you gain by reading the publications. This forum provides a lot of useful information and your knowledge of cryptocurrencies. - Add more communication skills and vocabulary. Learn from others on the team and in your own life.