Be the first to post one! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Be the first to post one!

Hello everyone!

As we see in this platform, most of the reactions are found on topics. And then as we can usually see that whenever there is a first post under the topics, there are the most reactions. So you should whenever you see a new topic, first go and post it there. In this way, you will be able to get a lot of reputations. 

Are you agree with me or not?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well it's good to reply first to the topic and there would be more chance that u would get more Reputation if the topic hot but remember that u must select the topic carefully and u should write good content otherwise they would be a lot negative reactions also . Hope u would understand it and would use this technique very well.

I agree with you on this stance. We should all try to be first at commenting a topic of the day or to create a topic at the start of the day. It would earn us more reaction than that is created or posted afterwards. We've just came to know that the posts should also be timely to enhance your reputation count and the money ultimately. 

1 hour ago, Mir Hamza said:

In this way, you will be able to get a lot of reputations. 

Are you agree with me

Yes I am agree because mostly people read the posts which are on top and than they give reaction by impressing from their posts so we should try to give reply on those topics which are so fresh than our reputation goes up but we  should also maintain posts quality. 

@CryptoLover21 dear friend hopefully you will be fine. Everyone give response to new topics. Also for those who first post on this topic. There some other kinds of platforms from where you can get response, for example, twitter account, facebook, messenger e.t.c. people on these forum also react on your posts. Best of luck and keep doing work.

1 hour ago, Muhammad Saleem said:

Yes, you are pretty right. The first person to place comment manages to get more reputation as compared to rest of the visitors on that post. It is the basic aim of all senior members. The juniors should try this technique as well.

Exactally dear @Muhammad Saleem,  after the topic if a person put his/her comment on it first. They become able to get more reactions as compare to the others members who replied later. It is one of the best strategy to get good reputations. Keep it up.👍

2 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone!

As we see in this platform, most of the reactions are found on topics. And then as we can usually see that whenever there is a first post under the topics, there are the most reactions. So you should whenever you see a new topic, first go and post it there. In this way, you will be able to get a lot of reputations. 

Dear bro you say it right that most of reactions are found on the Topics and then the number one comment below the topic. It is because of the reason that topics usually contains more info than comments. So when someone finds a topic informative and have quality content then he will give positive reactions to that post obviously.

My friend its really good idea. We all have seen this . Because when any one came to the topic they first see the topic and then the other user post. So we also have to do that. By doing so we can get good reputation on our post

Before you first post. We need to have knowledge. When I do this post with knowledge. That's when we'll be well-off and follow us. I'll get a lot of fame for a post. Then we have to learn first. Then we have to do the first post thank you.

I have also noticed that users who comment and are among the first to respond to newly created publications get much more points or reputation, I think it is because users usually read the first responses
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes. This is right. Whenever you see a different , unique and new  topic just go and reply here. You will get much reputation on that post. This will help you to get more followers also. Best of luck everyone. Be kind to others. Try to make useful post. 

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Mohammad2005 said:

Before you first post. We need to have knowledge. When I do this post with knowledge. That's when we'll be well-off and follow us. I'll get a lot of fame for a post. Then we have to learn first. Then we have to do the first post thank you.

Yes, I agree with you. We need that whenever we have seen any post that has been newly created, then we should think before posting there whether we have information about the that. If we do have knowledge and information accordingly, then we should only post there and should not post there without the information on that.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone!

Dear @Mir HamzaYou are almost right. I noticed that and i started doing the same what you mentioned and today i got much reaction by those who started a topic because i was the first to reply them. It's really helpful

• +1 1

@Mir HamzaHamza i actually agree with that at some point being first to create and comment on a topic give you a large possibility to gain reputation and rates. But the most important i think is that make post which are useful enough for other. Make posts that is clear and meaningful.that once people saw your post they will rate it because it gives such an information that we all need in this forum. I think whatever time you post as long as it is useful then it can be rated. But i like your idea, thanks. 

Edited by Dria
  • +1 1

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔.

• +1 1

To be the first to post this is nice challenge because this give you a sound reputation in the platform ,the first post define you how prompt you are and how ready you want to do ,let make think in time and make a hay when the sun shine

Yes absolutely right and thanks for sharing useful information in my point of view this is the best technique to get more reputation beside this your post will be seen first from all the members here so be a best striker always 

This is an excellent suggestion for those who want to increase their reputation, but before publishing we must verify the usefulness of the topic and if it is repeated or not, since if so, the topic can be eliminated and also our publication.

• +1 1

It's true first few comments on a topic get more likes as these got more attention because these are on the first page and when someone open a topic to respond they also got interacted with these comments right below the topic. So it's a good technique to get more reputation.

• +2 1

I don't agree with you friend. When the first post under a topic is bad and has no significant effect on the forum then such post will get much negative rating and it become trash. Always don't rush to make comments but read the topic very well and make good contribution.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you . The more reputation is for the topics then the first post, and I think the reason for this is that the first post and the topic is more prominent and the number of people who read it is greater.

Yes I am strongly agree with you if we know about the posts than we should do first reply on that posts so we should be first one on the topic to reply so that we will be the first one to help those members who face difficulty 

You are right friend. I have also seen some first comment there were lot of reaction. So we should be the first in the comment section. Then we can also get lot of ratings. But we have to create helpful comment also and we have choose a good post for comments. Cause some times bad post got deleted then our comment also will be delete.

Of course this is a good idea and very useful for us. We should always take the initiative to comment on new topics. If the first comment on the new topic is ours, many members will continue to benefit from reading our comments and our reputation will continue to grow. So we should publish the topic or try to post the first comment on each new topic

• +2 1

Yes this is an awesome way to get positive reputation from the members of this amazing platform. We should create topics that must be interesting and knowledgeable. For sure, I agree with you that you are absolutely right.

• +2 1