Why cryptotalk can't be used without website? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anayah khan

Why cryptotalk can't be used without website?

On 1/7/2021 at 10:25 PM, Anayah khan said:

Can anyone here tell me why there is no proper app for using cryptotalk? why we can use it only through chrome amd website?  Why I can't do anything on this website without installing and connecting VPN? 

Because the forum only have website version, so that means they have no app developed for the cryptotalk forum, and if you can't use the site without vpn then that means the forum is allowed in your area, where are you from?

this is very sad actually,  we just hope that cryptotalk can lunch an app so that members can find it very easy to log in here without much stress.  Unfortunately most of the countries banned crypto which is so disheartening.

• +2 1

There is no app is available of this forum therefore we cannot use any app for working here and some members use VPN to access this website because this site is banned in some countries. And some countries are also banned and the people of those countries cannot work here.

i think it is the most important forum and forum administration team decide to use it through website or chrome i think it is the best way to reach crypto and many scammers are present in our surrounding that may damage our account so this step is good for crypto.

You can't make a cryptocurrency You can reduce it on this forum by doing what you need to do.How do you do that?And how can you reduce the fear you have built up.

Because many countries have been punished by economic and cyber sanctions 
I hope the ban will be lifted for all countries that are struggling and struggling.
But you can use VPN to get rid of this problem
I use it sometimes for the necessary stuff.

Because the country in which you reside is unfortunately prohibited, so you need a breaker, and I do not expect that there is a special application for this topic

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their brother about your question I think website is a more comfortable with the user in comparison with app

• +4 1

Attributing to the conversation that is held on this site, it is encrypted, and you can use a private network that no one uses but you. Working in this forum causes you a lot of profits, but after an effort to obtain information, put your knowledge out there and get a reputation from the benefit you gave then you earn your profits, but I wonder if  These profits were stolen. Will you be happy for that? This is the reason for the complexity of work on this site, as it is difficult to obtain information.

• +3 1

This site does not have an application through which it can work. Perhaps the idea of the application is nice to work on it more easily through the mobile phone, but until now there is no application for the forum and the moderators did not mention anything about it.

• +2 1

It seems to me that you can not use cryptotalk without a website because where would the profits that we would obtain if it were not for cryptotalk and yobit and this is because some countries are prohibited that is why yes or if it should be done for a website all this to be able to make money or obtain profits.

• +3 1

Crypto talk can be used without a website because it is completely web based platforms and you need to access it with you browsers with a good internet connection.There no way it can be accessed offline and without accessing crypto talk website.

• +1 1

there are many scammers are present on this platform add if this platform will generate app for application then that danger of this camel will be increased for all newbies that is why we can work on this platform only through websites.

Hello, I had also asked myself the same thing but I really appreciate many answers that clarify all my doubts. If I had loved an application

Well, in fact, my friend, I do not know where you belong from which country and it is for sure that your country has banned working with cryptocurrencies..and also you can only work through the site..in fact there is no application for cryptocurrencies .. I think that the applications are considered fraudulent and unreliable and not I recommend working with it .. I wish good luck to you and everyone

I'm sure you're well aware that some cou tries are banned and they ain't expected and allowed to operated in the forum,people from such countries will surely face difficulty in participating in the crypto activities, perhaps you might be from one of those countries

• +1 1

way to access it is through a website and whenever they would track your ip address u would be banned. Good luck dear we all all want Crypto app bike app our more time will save like to open website loading page etc all things can be easy with app we all request to launch is application.will be good enough for this website security and all other things. 

Well my friend the reason behind this is that cryptocurrency is banned in some countries and therefore people in that country will have to work using the website. Better luck to those countries.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend there are many countries that have banned the use of this forum. But you should be careful when you turn on Vbn and make sure it is well connected because your account is not blocked. And to take all precautions. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

I dont know the reason. I think, basically this platform is a website which can't be used without a website because there are lot of security risk for it so that's why this platform is like this.

I don't know about that buddy, but maybe is using website because of security reasons. Because we all know that scarmmers have full any online business. So any platforms is using his security. Anyway I'm a begginer.

• +1 1

Yes, it is true there is still no cryptotalk app because there are many countries that are not allowed to open the page, some of our colleagues have had to use VPN to work in the community.

• +1 1

If you use some browsers I believe you can use cryptotalk without having to use Chrome.I believe that if you are unable to access the Cryptotalk website, it means that you are prohibited from using cryptocurrency or participating in the Cryptotalk forum in your country.

There is still not have been developed any official application for Cryptotalk yet. It is just used as website only. You have said that why you are using VPN? So my dear mate, there are some countries are banned from using Cryptotalk, you may belong to those country and that's why you are using VPN to hide your location.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Perhaps because you live in a country where cryptocurrency is banned, and because of this, you can work here exclusively through VPN. And the cryptotalk applications were not released, only the web version.