What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

If the content of your topic is good, your topic will get good reactions, the content is the basis for getting reactions, but there are some other sub-ideas that may contribute to good reactions, including the title If the title is attractive, it will attract a lot of readers and contribute to the increase in reactions.

• +2 1

Members give likes to topics that deserve, meaning the posts must be valuable and useful, and we can gain information or experience from them, or the post should be about cryptocurrencies, These topics really deserve support.

• +2 1

In order for the subject to win the wonders first, you must first have evidence that proves your words, my friend, and also it must be full of weighed words and that you do not hurt anyone with your words and that your words are correct, you must stand up to the world and help them

This matter is related to how useful the topic is to other members, also if it was published in the correct section or not, and if it is clear and full of explanation and does not contain spelling errors or not, all of these matters are affected by the number of reputation it earns.

• +2 1

Good question dear! In my point of view I think the positive and relevant things are helpful for us for gaining more and more like and in this way our earnings is to much good and our topic goes viral.

as you make topic simple and easy to understand people from other languages also used to understand your topic and the likes this will make your topic also look attractive to them so you will earn maximum reputation.

• +1 1

Topics use to gain more likes than posts because it's use to attract more attention than making posts if you want to gain more positive reputation then you should create useful and meaningful topics. 

For my part, my friend, I am still developing my knowledge and working on myself. I do not think I am ready to publish yet.

To obtain a large number of reputations we must create topics and publications with useful content that help other members so that they give you a good reputation, do not focus mainly on reputations, focus on your content.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if we share those topics that according to rules of forum and cause to increase the knowledge of other members because it is a learning forum and our post matter to get success if you share the best quality content then you gained more likes on your post and if you tag people in your post it also increase the chance of your more like post. 

Yes, interaction on topics is more than posts because there are always a lot of comments on topics, especially useful ones, so everyone reads the topic and cannot read all the comments, so the interaction is more on the topic, unless the post contains useful and valuable information, then it gets positive reviews Therefore, everyone should make their efforts while writing to get more likes.

My friend you should publish useful and informative topics and in a way that also attracts the reader, free of spelling mistakes and abiding by the rules and therefore they will give you a positive rating and you get a good reputation.

Hi, buddy .It is very important that you present useful topics that can gain the attention of others and must contain correct information .These useful topics will be liked by others and will give you a positive assessment

Topics gain more traction than posts because they are in the foreground and visible to anyone who visits the forum. Both of those contents appear to be more attractive among the items that a man may satisfy his desires.

If you really want that's your topics gain  repetitions then I think you should make this thing clear that you topics are having a very great information for all the members that a working over here in this way the more visitors will visit your post and more reputation will be gained by the post of yours

If you want to get positive reviews, then you should attract new members with very simple topics so that you will earn more money only you need more time

Yes that's right.

And for the best reputation, you should create an useful posts and topics that have important information.

In this way your post or topic will be more interesting and gains a good reputation.

Wish all the best for you and for all members.

You're right my friend, people are attracted to useful leaflets that are worth reading, so you have to be publications are useful to everyone and unrefined. 

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing a great job on that for a man enjoying the health n + life first lead their members I want to tell you that their I am totally agree with you if you need to be get more earning then tag the other people they will like your post then you will be in get paid for that so thank you for sharing with us your useful post

Yes we have to share good content in our posts. It should have valueable information for readers. Then the members will give you positive reactions. And you should use the words that are easily understandable for others. In this way you will gain more likes. 

When I was a beginner, I could not create posts due to my lack of experience, now I try to create a new post every day, but that is still difficult due to the large number of posts

Dear friend, you need to provide useful content and a new idea and is not considered to interact enemies with you, and attract attention, as it should be subject simple and easy and not complicated .

All the best.

More topics should be created to really get more reputation. We need credibility to make money and we need to be the subject to gain reputation. We should also try to make a topic with comments so that we can earn good income from this forum by gaining reputation. We should use our thinking and experience to create new unique and interesting topics that are useful for this forum and the members will give us a positive reputation. I request all the members to reputation to each other, it is better for us.

Yes, interaction on topics is more than interaction on posts because there are often a lot of comments on topics, particularly useful ones, because everyone reads the topic but cannot read all of the comments, so interaction is more on the topic, unless the post contains useful and informative information, in which case it receives good feedback. As a result, everybody should put in their best effort when writing in order to receive more likes.

I think that the best thing that can gain topics more likes is for the topic to be related to digital currencies and for it to be easy for discussion among members, so it earns more likes. As a beginner, I always try to create topics that are useful to everyone in order to gain positive responses and a good reputation Greetings to you

• +4 1