What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

Welcome, you are right, and I see that a lot of people here are starting to know the mechanism of earning and I want to share my ideas with my friends here in order to gain a positive reputation.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, interaction is always more lively with the publications that are useful and new. You have to carefully select the topics you want to publish in order to achieve a good reputation that will benefit you in gaining a lot of money and enabling you to gain great experience through the responses to it.

Simple dear people join this forum just for earning so make your post attractive so that your post can attract the people .your post have simple words so that people understand it easily.

It is very easy but i say you it's need the more accurate and real content so it i# the best if you make useful post people learn from there and understand well.

Well said, my friend, we have to publish the important topics that benefit everyone here

Other than referring to people, we have to follow each other to support each other

And raising the level of the forum to the highest levels

All thanks to you my friend

We have to pay attention to such topics

good luck for everbody

Welcome dear. 

If you want to get more likes , you must share interesting contents to members.  Then members surely like your contents and they give you positive ratings. If your information is being useful for them.  Members attract with your quality post. 

In order for the topic to bring more likes, it must be an easy topic of benefit to everyone, and it must be presented in a clear manner without any complexity in the content or words and not be long boring.

Yes you are really right dear mate. I also were observed that so many people are not giving likes. I think this because people are very less interested in giving reputations. So to get good reputation we need to post good content and intresting post. 

I am agree with you that there are lack of positive reactions of people at all topics. I want to say that if you want to get more reputation then you should create good and usefull topics for all. If your posts are good then your reputation will increase.

Perhaps we should publish topics that attract people and be useful for them to increase knowledge and gain more admiration, and the information should be useful and simple.

dear from my perspective you will see likes only those post which are informative and unique whether it is topic and comments so try to make your comment and topic more authentic and informative so that you will gain more likes from the cryptotalk members

• Useful or interesting 1

You must create topics and posts that are important to people and have a great benefit in order to get great likes

I think because the topic reaches many members compared to the comments, but regardless of the comments or topics, if we are keen to share the useful information, then we will definitely get the likes and thus earn some money

How can this be?

I know that the post and the comment have the same reward, isn't that true??

Does a person charge more sat BTC for posting a post??

in my opinion , the subject that receive comments and likes are those who are new , usful and thoughtful idea that help others, should be easy to understand so that everyone can understand and can interact with them and give his opinion.

My dear friend, the topics that gain more likes because these topics are valuable and purposeful, and the topic is about investment and trading in encrypted currencies, or the topic can be about the forum and a detailed explanation of the rules and work here

I agree that the best way to make money on this platform is to provide valuable content and aim to make important comments, as this will draw members' attention and contribute to a good ranking.If you tag someone, it's a choice, but it's not the right thing to do unless it's for something important.

The topic that gets a lot of positive reviews. Be rich in useful information that helps members. So those who want to enjoy a good reputation should create a good thread.

You cannot agree on this, my friend, because the responses are also important, and everyone should comment and publish his own topic, but most people are afraid of deleting topics, so they do not increase them and focus on the comment.

Yes dear friend if you want more engagements and reactions on your post them your post should be really good or deserving for the likes and comments.

Yes dear, your observation I think always be reasonable for yourself as well as others also. You are right that people reaction on topics are often in number as compare to posts. But it's also true, if your post deserves something then it will get that. 

I think the tag is a good idea to gain likes for the post, but in my opinion, the important and useful topic is the one that will get many likes. The content is important and not any other factor.

Most of the reviews come on the posts with many interactions here
Therefore, if you want to receive a good reputation, comment on a topic that has many reactions

One of the dear friends, what are you talking about ? Do you have red the privacy,  rules and regulations of thie forum  ? May be most people don't got the point but I had. It's clearly that you have created tooics name but the details is someone's others. You can easily got warning point or could got ban as well. So please take care about this, never do such things. 

In my opinion, the topics that get a lot of likes are of interest and be within the subject at hand, and everyone can benefit from it