Will digital currencies be available in 2030? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Will digital currencies be available in 2030?

Hello friend, well said here

We have to work hard here

The world of cryptocurrencies is a big world

It will flourish very much

The future is very bright, I think, and in my opinion, you can search for the exchange rate at the beginning

And the exchange rate now there is a big difference, this indicates that in the near future we will rise more and more

All the best for everyone

We will have a bright future in the world of cryptocurrencies

I think it will not be happen because now the world is adopting the new technologies like digital currencies due to more convenience therefore the use of digital currencies will increase more and more in the future. 

The modern world needs to modernize its marketing and commercial system, and this cannot be achieved without the financial and banking restrictions being freed. This is achieved through cryptocurrencies,

so I assure  that  is remains.

• +2 1

I hope it will increase a lot.The world is now digitalized and it spreads a lot.So the digital trading and digital business is getting increased.So it's perfect time for trading and expand the business by online more and more specifically in the Pandamic digital trading is increased a lot.So it's natural that digital currencies is getting popular and it's efficiency is incredibly increased.So it can be expected that it will expand more

I believe from my humble opinion that as things are happening all over the world, cryptographic currencies came to stay and as a colleague said, one does not know what may happen in nine years, I believe that you have to live in the moment and enjoy everything that we achieve with them since we can only predict the present.

• +2 1

There is no specific reason for the currency to stabilize, as the currency changes continuously and from time to time and at a very fast time . There is no real main reason .Yes . You should try once, two and three to get your goal with ease . Reaching the goal requires a lot of attempts, determination, 

Cryptocurrencies have become more widespread and popular now and there are important companies now working on dealing with cryptocurrencies such as Visa Card companies, some real estate rental companies and various other companies. I think that dealing with cryptocurrencies has become a reality that there is no room for doubt.

• +5 1

Hello my friends. Economists have expected that the digital currency will gain popularity in the Kingdom by 2030, especially with its subjection to the control of the bank and its joint application between the Kingdom and the UAE, indicating that the Kingdom is moving towards digitalization in all fields in the future.

In my personal opinion, I believe that digital currencies have a good future and will continue to develop because until now they offer a wonderful and unexpected level to them and that each currency is managed by a team of developers and professional programmers

According to my point of view, I think yes. I think, in 2030 , digital currencies would dominate the world and there might be a chance that real currencies would be finishing by that time and only digital currencies would be in use. Although, it is too early to predict but the way digital currencies dominated the world so far, it is likely to happen. 

Cryptocurrencies today know more people, it is taking more strength, it aims to be the digital currency of the future, by 2030 the world will have more knowledge about cryptocurrency marketing, and it will gain more confidence in the business world. 

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that the digital currency will be remain in the 2023 so you should not be worried about that because this is the era of technology and everyone want to adopt the cryptocurrency so best of luck and do your best

• +3 1

Now a days digital currency are much popular than before. Most of the many people get to know about this during quarantine. Digital currencies value are increasing day by day so we can hope that in future It'll be more popular and available. 

Dear friend  as we all receive  information about cryptocurrencies and  some of them are real and some of them are fake but when we look upon  the popularity of the digital currency then I think it's become popular in the coming period these days everyone is attached with digital currency and everyone wants to earn it.

Yes of course the digital currencies are remain till 2030. In my point of view in 2030 the amount and prices of these currencies I will rise up very much. It is because a large number of people are attaching with these currencies daily and earning a lot of money from them.

I do not expect that it will disappear, as every day its popularity increases more than the day before, and I see that the demand for it is magnificently inflated, and the greatest evidence for this is the high exchange rates of currencies. We all know that the currency price is controlled by supply and demand for it, so I am reassured about this.

There is no longer the slightest doubt that digital currencies have become a part of the modern economic system, the price of bitcoin indicates this, and many parties have come to recognize cryptocurrencies and start dealing with them.

• +1 1

Digital currencies are witnessing a significant and remarkable development and circulation in the recent period, and I expect that they will greatly control the markets and use more than fiat currencies.

Yes my friend, cryptocurrencies have caused a sensation in the world, and there is a great demand for them by people as well as institutions, and we also notice that there are countries that prohibit the use of this currency. If it is a currency that has proven its existence in our lives, but it is very difficult to adopt it as a basic currency, I think that  Central banks will not disappear and fiat currencies remain the most important.

• +2 1

In fact, we live in a time of development and technology, and the world is changing rapidly towards that change, and we have become aware and knowledgeable in the world of digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, so everything is permissible   

Yes my dear friend it is always avalible it depends upon you that how you invest money in it and make profit and money here.

• +1 1

dear friend I want to tell you that yes it might be possible the digital currency will available in the markets in 2030 but it was it will not affordable for everyone at that time because the value of BTC is increased everyday and now its increased to $60,000 it might be possible it will cross $100,000 server should invest money in BTC this is the golden time for investment

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, are becoming more popular and growing rapidly because many people are using them as alternative income and payment, that's the point.  They use all possibilities to increase your Bitcoin profits.  The developer, exchanges, buyer, seller, and government participate in Bitcoin development based on their capacity and function.  And in my opinion, it will continue to spread and will be more available in 2030.

• +1 1

There is ease in using these currencies and their circulation, and with the increase in development and with the passage of time, it will take good care of technology. If central banks are not abolished, these currencies can be used in an official way alongside paper currencies.

• +5 1

Well my dear friend, I think the future of digital currencies is a very bright future and I think it will be a substitute for regular currencies very soon because people have already started to turn to them so that companies and stores have started adopting them in trade

• +2 1