Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly, nothing comes easily. We must always strive and make a lot of effort so that we can succeed, we must not surrender, and we must be patient. If we fail once, we must try one, two and three, but not succeed because the person who surrenders from the first attempt is this The person is definitely a failure and has no confidence in himself. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

This forum is not only for earning  money but also for learning .It is very useful ,so my friends do not give up and try once and twice and at the end this topic will become very easy and very nice.

Hello sweetie.I hope you are doing well.And i do agree with you.we should have faith in ourselves and never give.you will made mistakes by going through your journey to your dreams.But take those mistakes as your chance.By that you will reach to your dream

This post has been encouraging for everyone and especially for those who are releasing their expectations in the current situation but still consistently deliver great results but these results arrive behind schedule or somewhere out there so go ahead with the work.

We don't just have to turn to cash because data is just as important as cash, so we have to work for information first.

Yes, I agree with you; you have chosen excellent material. We should always try and never give up; if we fail repeatedly, we should not abandon you; instead, we should try again after learning from our mistakes.

Yes you are right here nothing is easily get in the world and anything else you must get better to do work hard to achieve the best and  I saw many of people work and earn money in the limited time so I decided to join the site. 

This is beautiful words. Surrender is a sign of weakness, and we must persevere in this forum because it gives us knowledge and information and also makes us money. It is a wonderful and useful forum.

My dear friend, yes, you are right, the catalyst is beneficial to anyone who is helping the impatient members, so publicly they are encouraged to work here and do not waste time working in the world of coding needs patience and skin so that they can finally reach their goal

• +3 1

In this life, nothing is easy and there is nothing impossible. Every problem has a solution. You just have to give some time and you have to motivate yourself and do not lose hope. Life is a test that must be tired, do not give up

I totally agree with you. You are absolutely right. I hope this post will be very useful for other members as well., We must not give up under any circumstances, There are some people who, after completing their hundred comments they have an ID band, they become discouraged and do not work on this website again, i give him a humble advice, "try try again till uh succeed

• +1 1

We are all prone to fatigue and tiredness
We may feel at some point that our work is useless, but this is not a measure
We must continue to work and continue to make efforts in the way of our work
We may make a lot of money and we may not. It is not important. Money must come with the work
It takes patience

Yes, I agree with you. Surrender is not the brand of successful people. In order to succeed you must forget this word and work more patiently. We must remain positive, thank you for helping spread optimism

• +4 1

Keep pushing until you fall to the ground.

Work in any field and success in it requires a lot of work and patience. Do not give up quickly until after your strength collapses and you can not complete.

The forum here offers something really great, and this is just the beginning in the world of cryptocurrencies. We must complete this stage because it is just the beginning, and the beginning is often the most difficult.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you that it is important for us to be determined and strong in order to be more willing to learn and know and get experience and also to get some money from currencies for encryption

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +5 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not be given up and wondering what I want to tell you that that is very beneficial for you and wanting more I want to tell you that giving up is nada big deal at this time and wanting more the knowledge is power

• +1 1

All, my friend, wants to be successful as soon as possible. We must work hard in our jobs so that one day we will become successful people. If you are always worrying about how to cope with the tension you are experiencing, you will be unable to concentrate on realizing your goals.

oo wow, you have shared very good and precious knowledge with us.

It help me to work here very patiencly.

Here a want to added one more thing.

I think taking shoutcut also soils our ability of thinking so we should never do this.

Thanks 

In fact, the path of failure is to surrender. If you have come a long way from the path of success, do not let the difficult bumps affect you. On the contrary, try to overcome them with ease and ease and follow your work and your path to reach your goal and achieve it, and that the most important thing to reach your goal is patience and not bow to any problem  You may encounter it..

My friend, believe me, there is nothing better than the posts and motivational speeches. You are definitely right. Everything in this world needs will and persistence. Nobody surrenders easily but the coward

هذا صحيح. يجب على جميع الأعضاء العمل بجد وعدم الشعور بالإحباط أو الملل من هذا العمل الذي يحتاج إلى الصبر

I thank you my friend for this great optimism about working in this forum without Yas. It really is like a support for us. Let's work boredom and not tell it in general. I invite everyone as the author of the topic said that we feel despair about this wonderful forum. This forum is an educational forum and was founded for you. For its sake, it is not every year, all you have to do is abide by the rules is to publish everything that is useful and receive all the information you need about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Yes dear bro you are absolutely right. I already appreciate your post. I hope many members motivate by your post. Because life is a name of continuous struggle. If we struggle in our life then we will become a successful man in our life one day.

I'm agree with dear. Most of the newbie trend to give up. I think they shouldn't do this. Because nothing in this world come without hard work. That's why be with this forum hardly you will be successful one day.....!!!

Every step is a big achievement and in life everyone will succeed by not giving up so easily because you will make mistake but never give up in life that's the reason and solution for every crypto members...!!!

Hi dear greeting yes you are right my friend don't give up because when you give up you lose all hope hope so I recommend you to work hard and never give up always be strong be patient success will come for you

• +4 1