Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

I just believe in the app. Or you just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Don't ask anyone for a second dossier. You too can be here if you work hard. And it depends on your work so do not jealous any members. 

Yes we don't need to be jouleous we need to focus on our purpose for the development of our self not another person because of our self again  to provide or ample opportunity for us.

Dear friend @MALIK RASHIDRASHID

Yes you are right , don't be jealous someone just focus on your purpose.

i also agree with you we only focus on our goal if you jealous someone you don't achieve your goal .hard working is only key 🔐 for success.

best wishes for your future ❤️

• +3 1

I support this idea,we have our own abilities instead of being jealous to each other,we should use them and keep hard working.When we create a useful and informative post then automatically we will get more payment and we will also have more reputations on our posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi my dear. I want to make a call of my own. I am never jealous of the success of others even none of us should.  We should be determined to our goal and works midnights to enlighten our future. Creating such a competitive atmosphere among members is good for the forum because it brings it to the top.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yah!! Of course anyone should not be jealous of others he should give suggestions about anything that is helpful for others and  should give some motivation to others and to grow the skills of their juniors

Yes, this is actually my friend. Thinking and seeing other successes can only lead to depression and frustration. We need to focus on our goals, focus on them and achieve them with determination and dedication. Don't pay attention to the work of others. See where you are going

I think that jealousy is a curse. Many members get jealous from the most contributing members and give them negative reactions and spread negativity due to this jealousy. We all should leave this negative behavior and should focus on our goals. We all should choose a positive behavior.

• +3 1

I really do not know if this happened and if so, it would seem silly to me, jealousy or envy are very negative feelings and are not good for our life. On the contrary, instead of getting jealous, we must look at their work and imitate them to achieve the same achievements and grow on a personal level.

Yes ofcourse a person dont have to be jealous or should not be jealous to see others success. Just focus on your work follow rules and learn things by doing hard work you can achive more than you think. Just stay on a right path

Yes I agree with you my dear friend,we don't be jealous from senior's or anyone.

You just have to know that every one has its own value. We should not be jealous but I think we should learn from senior's and I also from those who have talent inside.we should get information from those and learn from them. I think in this way we feel better ourselves and easily can found out our goals.

Certainly, every member, even if he is new, should focus on his goal and not compare himself to other members, each of us has his goal. Without focusing on our goals, we cannot achieve our goal.

Dear I don't think any member of this forum would be jealous of another member or should be jealous. Because every member is moving forward with his hard work and dedication in this forum. Experienced members were also new to this forum and didn't know anything. In this forum everyone can go beyond hard work and gain fame. Instead of being jealous of another member, we should work hard and achieve our goals and play our best role. With our hard work and dedication we can achieve anything.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, I agree with you. We must avoid feeling jealous or frustrated about the successes of others
Rather, we must focus on our work to reach our goal at the end

Absolutely right.  We should not feeling jelous.I think we should get help from our seniors and read their comments post thoroughly, get knowledge from them and make  posts good and then be successful on this platform. 

On 12/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Everyone works hard and improve there selves.It is better to feel yourself than feel the jealous.A person who feels jealous to anyone's he doesn't succeede.Just focus on your work and get success for your ratings.

Exactly, we should not be jealous or envious of other people since that is very bad since we are concentrating on others when it should not be, you must concentrate on yourself so that you have good results like others or better for that.  do not be jealous and envy what you should do is support each other.

Those who are jealous of the progress of others can never move forward, so we will never be jealous of the progress of others.If someone earns more than us, we will never count. We will work harder so that we can improve.

You're totally correct mate! Cause on the off chance that we get envious on others accomplishments we won't have the option to accomplish anything for ourselves! so better alternative is to zero in on our objectives and run for it till we get it!

Dear @Golem king dear friend some people jealous from seeing the accounts of senior members. I advise you not to jealous from seeing senior member accounts only focus on creating your post.  If you work hard then you will achieve your goal. 

I agree with you my friend, it is wrong of course to compare ourselves with senior members who have more experience and posts with attractive content and more likes and reputation because they have spent so much time learning and gaining experiences and experiences , they reach this level and they were beginners like us in their early work. We do not have to be jealous of them, but rather to learn from them and walk towards our goals.

This is the incredible thing that you raise this subject I feel that everybody is cherishing on working here like that am additionally adoring a lot in taking care of job on this platform,most of the individuals like this stage as here they can at any relaxation season of their day.

Yes of course you are right, We shouldn't be jealous with anyone. We must work hard so that one day we too can become senior. Those who are senior have also reached this level by working hard.We too will become seniors by working hard for 1 day.

Yes mate, you are right. Jealousy is a poison and one must not get jealous from senior members. In fact, every one needs to focus only on his own achievements.

Yes, you are right in this, my friend. Thinking and looking on the accomplishments of others brings not anything but melancholy and frustration. We should focus on our goals and look at them to gain them with endurance and hard work. Do now not examine what different people have achieved. Look in which you are going.