To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

I want to be a good user and want to prefer good rank and experience. My rank is now Jr. Member and want to be a five dots and become the dreamer of this forum and want to be full participate on their forum for their growth.

• +1 1

I would chose experience all the time. Rank is good too but if we gain proper experience we can make more money in crypto world, but rank can't bring us more money in crypto world. That's why we should try to gain some knowledge and experience in this forum so we can be more efficient trader or investor.

Experience is most significant thing in this forum,we can get it effectively by perusing numerous posts,our rank will be consequently high on the off chance that we have best information and experience,i believe that it is most pixie thing in this gathering for earning,you should keep persevering genuinely and continuosly,hoop so you will get more profit from this discussion.

hmm yeah the gaining experience is our main goal here, and that rank, earning money and some members are doing well. They are spending time a gaining experience and knowledge from this forum. But there are also some . that's all my dear friend

I will not hesitate to go with experience because with experience you can create so many ideas and plan to make crypto money in several earning centers. You can choose to earn online that pays in cash currency affiliate marketing, freelancing and blogs

The likely answer could be that for my assessment I think experience is a higher priority than rank, however in this gathering that experience accompanies the position, so the more valuable and great your posts are, the higher your rank is.

I would prefer always experience because gaining experience is essential to doing a job.In the same way, if you want to work in cryptotalk, you have to have an idea in advance. By joining, you have to be full of experience.Experience will make you successful at work.

In my point of view both the rank and experience is good.but in comparision i prefer experience because in everyfield experience is good without experience you can not get succes.if you have enough expereirnce about crypto forum definately you works hard and achieve rank.

I totally agree with you that you have done such a good thing and the actual experience is a skill and it must be done.
And as you said right, people here are making money on the post but not gaining experience, People are behind the scenes, they don't learn the job, without speaking, if you manage alone, it can be a laugh for you.

• +4 1

I don't think so. In my opinion rank and experience are same at this forum. As you become old here you gets next ranks. We can say that some members are doing well

My first priority is experience instead of rank as you will know about this forum you will post as good as you know about it. Then people give you reputation as much as your post is good.

And then the more reputation you will get,  the more higher rant you will achieve

So we should prefer experience instead of rank because if you get experience then you will automatically achieve rank.

In this forum both rank and experience are important.We should here prefer experience because experience makes a man perfect.We learn from our mistakes and move forward towards success.

i also share my experience. 

We should prefer experience. It is because with our experience we should rise our reputation by serving our experience to community.Rather we should get knowledge about cryptocurrency. Knowledge is important than money. 

Edited by Bella_edward

Truly, old buddy, there are a few things that are a consequence of a work and we imagine that they are the reasons .. All individuals should realize that acquiring experience is our principle objective here, and that position, bringing in cash and expanding fame are everything that go along with us due to our obligation to our primary objective, which is gathering data and acquiring encounters.

Yeah i totally agreed with your post. Some people prefer only rank that post had got and they do not try to read the other posts so our self exposure is something satisfying element. 

Yes, I have met a lot of this quality, it is really the experience that you gain from here is much better than money because it will bring you more money that will help you learn in the future. I love those who are interested in learning more.

• +1 1

Experience as well as knowledge is prefer in the every feild of life as well as crypto because rank just is the position that member who work for this feild and work like cow running in the feild he or she are not able to get some new steps but experience can do it..

Both of them are useful meaningful and helpful to me, and the both depends von how good and smart you are, especially the experience which always lead you to understand what's going on here and what to do in other to keep moving forward here.

Well you are right In my opinion you have to gain knowledge and experience because without experience or knowledge we can't do anything so try create useful post.

I will favor experience. On the off chance that somebody win involvement at that point consequently he will be able to win a great rank in free. Gaining involvement is exceptionally difficult and taking alot of time whereas making rank isn't as well much troublesome. With encounter the intellect begins open broadly and work completely extraordinary. In this gathering we need experience individuals to assist you and direct direct you.

• +3 1

The probably solution may be that for me revel in is greater critical than rank, however on this discussion board that revel in comes with the rank, so the greater beneficial and superb your posts are, in case you do not have top revel in then you definitely can not get obtain rank it's it

The probably solution may be that for me revel in is greater critical than rank, however on this discussion board that revel in comes with the rank, so the greater beneficial and superb your posts are, in case you do not have top revel in then you definitely can not get obtain rank it's it

You are rewarded with good rank according to the number of posts you have created and when You Create more posts and do comments it increases your experience at the forum so I think Experience and rank is not different.Rank is given to according to your experience and it depends upon the number of your created posts.

It's simply if you have an experience than you rank will up immediately because when you get experience you also have positive reaction to your post and than you rank will up automatically i was very suffered to achieve this member rank. If you also do hard work than you will also get achieve the level of full member i hope you all can do . Best of luck

I think should all share our experience on this platform. This is very helpful for new coming members. They know lots of about working. With your experience they should also overcome their mistakes. I also post my experience many times on this platform.

Hello dear if you ask me then I say you experience. Because experience is a best thing in which you succeed. Never ranks succeed you and so I think experience is best my choice is experience.

• +1 1
  • +4 1