To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Yes, this is true .. Being a new member in this forum and my knowledge is not enough in the world of currencies .. but I would love to learn this work and gain experience in it more .. I like that very much .. Good luck to all

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform firstly I want to tell you that to all of you members I personally think that the experience is more valuable than the rank you can make the the anything possible with your experience

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, it is true
Everyone should know this, and we must focus on the topic at hand and how important it is for members to reach experience and a good reputation.

• +1 1

Experience is one of the most sought after things on this forum. I don't really give a hooth about rank. What I am really after is experience, I want to learn and I want to be at my best . 

Our presence on the CryptoTalk platform to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and be the best and gain experience in this field is what makes us able to work with it. Not our presence or our goal is only to get money from work here, but to obtain knowledge and experience is a priority.

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this, gaining experience and knowledge and obtaining more and more information about the world of coding is much more important than seeking a good rank and earning money and having sufficient experience and knowledge and the ability to participate in all the topics presented here in a manner. Right and good. Then you can get a good rank and earn abundant money with your knowledge and experience

• +5 1

That's right, the rank does not mean that you have enough experience, the rank means that you have created a lot of topics that may be important, but he did not go through his extensive experience and did not gain enough experience by increasing his knowledge of the field that containsIncreasing your rank does not mean you are achieving your goal, knowledge and experience are what will help you.

• +5 1

Hello my friends, I think that the experience and the rank are closely related to each other. Your rank cannot increase if you do not have sufficient experience and your experience can only increase and this will lead to an increase in your rank. I am waiting for good opinions regarding this post

You are right, my friend
Ranking comes when we gain experience and knowledge, create a useful topic for the forum, useful for others, and earn a reputation that puts us in good standing among the members.

I am striving to get the two together. At first, I try in various ways to do publications that contain important and new information to obtain positive reputation points. Through these points, the good reputation increases, and the rank increases through working hard and actively ..

Hello friend, I hope you are well. Knowledge and experience are important of course, if we do not have sufficient experience in any area of life; We will not be able to get the rank! Our focus should not be on ranking and raising money only, we can learn a lot from this forum, and as our experience increases we will definitely get a higher rank, good luck.

• +1 1

No, I don't believe so. In this site, rank and experience are, in my view, the same. As you age in this position, you advance to the next level. Any participants are doing fine, we may tell. They are investing time on this website gathering experience and awareness. However, there are those who are only interested in completing post numbers and are not interested in learning or gaining something new here. They are only used for formal purposes here.

I agree with you, my dear friend.  We see many people wanting to get a rank without gaining experience.  We must gain enough experience by reading.  We don't just have to submit posts to get paid.  We must gain experience and knowledge, and through it we get a respectable rank.

Dear both things have its own worth. But in my opinion if you had experience on this platform. Then you will be able to make a good posts. And you will share a good knowledge. The automatically you will receive a good reactions. And you will be able to get good rank. 

• +5 1

I always pray for the experience even I preferred I experience that everywhere to every person to people experience that good thing when a person have experienced he can do that things with better he can't do mistakes he did less mistakes in his life because he had a great experience and fields experience is the best thing.

I think I need to learn and get more experience because without learning to get experience I think for me rank is nothing but am glad to be here today because more experience am getting here

I'd rather get some experience. If anyone gains experience, he will be able to achieve a good rank in free time. 

Getting experience is difficult and takes a long time, but gaining rank is not difficult. With practice, the mind begins to open up and function at a high level. We need experienced people to assist and advise us in this forum.

I will prefer experience instead of rank. Because if we gain knowledge than we automatically gain experience and with experience and knowledge our rank can be improve

Dear Sir or Madam, I believe that experience is more valuable than rank. We can't get a rank if we don't have any experience in any sector. In any area of life, experience comes first. We should not be working here solely for financial gain. Rather, we should educate ourselves on cryptocurrency. Money is less important than knowledge.

My friends, if we look at something we prefer, it is our own . It is our attraction to how much I need this thing when we need it the most. They give more and take care of it. Because we need that. If we talk about the ranks. So we can irened the ranks on this forum. 

Your words make sense, rank does not indicate the extent of experience, learning is the essence of this work with experience we can to be in stages better but the rank remains constant 

That's true when you gain more experience your rank should rise up and even so i guess those who runs after ranks only won't get that good ranks because some topics need a lot of experience to get involved into them so after all experience would have it benefits at last

Dear friend, working in this forum requires experience in the first place, and if the member is an expert then he will definitely rise in the ranks because it is the result of successful work and theoretical and practical information at the same time. So we always say that being an expert is better than being a senior. Experience comes from work and rank comes with age

Well, definitely the experience is the most important thing for me in this forum, because tank is just how long I have been here, while the experience is useful both inside and outside this forum, so I will prefer to have more experience that much rank.

I think gaining experience is much more important. In fact, it is the basis for gaining a good rank. The more experience you increase, the higher your ranks without errors, any high consistency. I hope to be a highly experienced one. I liked this forum. I search for everything I do not know because I develop my knowledge of it and I hope to reach the level of good experience.