Give Advice to newbies! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

First I well come you in this site then I tell you about reputation you should only make good or helpful posts like me I think my this post is become help full for new members. Because you get paid according to your reputation if you get 1 negative point then your payment for those is deduct.

Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Advise for a newbies is that they should follow the rules post useful contents should not do copy paste other wise they will face many problems 

• +2 1

My advice to the newbies even though I'm one of them is that we should never relent in our post and we should always observant in any issues going on on the platform, after the completion of our first 100 posts will increase our pace so as to earn good pay.

Sometimes things are simple, no need to be complicated, it's simple.

1. Understandable words 

2- Simple words

Related topics 

4- Useful and easy to understand information 

5- There is no need for extra words just the useful section

• +5 1

Yes it is necessary to advise the newbies otherwise might go in the wrong track. It should be the old members duty to help them when they ask for help rather than ignoring them. They should be guided to the right direction. 

Welcome to the forum my friend. Frist you should read and review the forum rules. Yoy must complete 100 free posts and then you will publish 20 post and 50 reactions per day. This way you earn money on the forum. If you follow the rules and stay here then your reputation Will increase but patience is most important. Try to follow the rules of this wonderful forum.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, don't force yourself to discover something from somewhere, because it could be a failure. When a strange thing comes to mind that has not been raised in the forum, write about it, it will surely succeed and you will get a good reputation, and my advice is to try to make as much profit as you learn the more you earn in the future.

Hello @MurXhid Baba First of all i welcome you on this wonderful platform. As you as the advice and good reputation this is the main things on this forum. advice is that NEVER STOP LEARNING because this platform is full of useful knowledge. If you content is good and have new information about the topic so you will get the good reputation. 

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

I only give the Few Advice to the newbies that are doing the mistakes in their posts as well as in the Topics that is related only to the Crypto. The newbies must take the risks and have to spend the more time with the Crypto Talk then the other sites.

You have to write a useful post.  Focus on the quality of your answer, not the quantity, for which you will be paid.  This forum was created to provide users with useful information, experience and advice.  I suggest you read the rules of the forum.  Then respond to topics where you know the correct answer and can argue without confusing people or copying another user's answer.  This is the only way for you to have a good reputation. You have to write a useful post.  Focus on the quality of your answer, not the quantity, for which you will be paid.  This forum was created to provide users with useful information, experience and advice.  I suggest you read the rules of the forum.  Then respond to topics where you know the correct answer and can argue without confusing people or copying another user's answer.  This is the only way for you to have a good reputation. You must rely on research to bring information on the subject in question, to be able to discuss it with other members, and to be an active member of the forum. Thank you.

Ha,I am new here.

The senior member help should be the newbies.

And new bies are not understand as compared to senior.

Best of luck...

I saw many comments talking about be informative and useful while posting. So I'm newbie myself but i would keep up the good work with good intentions. To make this forum more useful in think members need to post useful and cooperative posts to make the forum a better place for crypto.

My dear i just have to advice you my dear new members when you start working  you should first read the rules of this forum and need to follow them  because if you will follow the rules you can make yourself good in this site for lifetime.

Hello dear, ,How are you. I think we have to know about it. The first thing you have to know about  beginning is to follow the rules of Cryptotalk. You can read all the rules by going to the "About Forms" section of this platform

Hello mate welcome to crypto talk hope you are doing fine. My advice to newbies is to post good quality content on crypto talk. It is necessary to be good to other members in the forum also.

Thankyou.

Welcome to this forum and I advised to all the newcomers that you should follow the rules of this forum and do not copy paste the others post and make the good quality post and if you do not follow these rules you will be banned from this forum.

• +2 1

Halo dear its a good plate forum.if you work at this forum my advise is that you should fallow all rules and regulations .you must be create a useful content.yout post must be relate with your content.if you have to create a new topic then in your topic have new information about this plate forum.your topic must be unique and worthy and in your topic you fallow all rules .your comment character must be more then hundred.best of luck.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

It is important for the new members to follow the rules and regulation of the forum and complete the first 100 post, and after verifying your yobit account, make 20 20 post on the foundation of daily as well. After 7 days, your payment will start receiving. Do not create vio-lation in the forum, copy pasting should also not be done, apart from this we should not make irrelevant comment on any topic. 

Welcome my expensive to begin with You've got to read the froum rules and Don't duplicate and write comments from other individuals . This time you've got to be like your work .First of all you've got to create 100 comments in 1 week .At that point you've got to create 20 comments each day. After merely will begin getting cash .

Well Newbies should work here with patience don't be disappointed and never lose hope.

don't Copy paste here

try to create useful post 

Learn more and more. Gain knowledge help others and share ideas. Practice more and more. Make sure to learn all time. That's all . . .

So i think now i am little experience than others we called them newbies. They are not actually means not everyone.  Some peoples are already full of knowledge and some are not. But i wanna say only one thing just be honest with your work this forum will always help you. Nothing to worry about its safety and trust. This are my first suggestions to all newbies

Welcome my dear friend! I am new member for crypto talk for this family. Don't know post for copy pest. I have old members post for follow and topic research content the create answer for this comment post. Best of luck. 

My advice is that you read the forum rules carefully so that you take care of your account and do not violate any of them, other advice that I give you learn every day knowledge is gold in all possible scenarios greetings I wish you many successes

Welcome my dear mate I hope all is very well .I think that newbies must follow the senior member to learn about the cryptotalk forum and my advice is newbies to follow the rules, instructions and regulations about the cryptotalk forum .And I think that begginer members don't copy and paste the post . newbies must share the informative materials and the research topics on cryptotalk forum .