About changing username - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nayona

About changing username

It is not possible to perform this task partner, you have to understand that with the data that you entered cryptotalk with these same you stay, this platform cannot allow you to alter your registry because they have monitored you from the moment you enter until you leave, the only thing you can do is to change the password and at some point someone wants to get into your page.

In the cryptotalk thread, unlike the update password and forget password options, there is no way to change the username. I believe that the username does not play a significant role in the success of the member or the account, but what does play a role in the success and development is the consistency Crypto content.

Dear the main part of login is your Email I'd this is same as your Crypto talk and Yobit account.Login user name maybe edit but I have no idea about it but email I'd can't be change if you change you lost your queries.

The rules of this forum stipulate that we can not change our name again once they are appointed
So be careful when you select your name here because he will remain with you forever

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and tips and abide by them. Regarding the subject of changing the username, I don’t think that you can do that only once.

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and tips and abide by them. Regarding the subject of changing the username, I don’t think that you can do that only once.

In fact, I did not look at this matter, but I think that there is no option to change the name .. After I saw the topic, I did search for this option and did not find it .. But I think it is appropriate that there be a one-time name change in order to avoid the mistake that may have been made from you As you write the account name .. I hope you will find a solution to your question .. I wish you success and everyone

Tony I don't know friend is it possible to change the user names this is the new thing for me and I will try in my account as well but is this something disobedience in the rules and regulations or this is follow by the form because there might be a chance of burning due to this practice

• +1 1

Welcome my dear friend, I think there is no option to change your name. I advise you not to try so as not to cause any disturbances in the account, and I suggest to the mediators that this option be added to the forum.

I do not think that you can change the name of the account because it is not considered an important thing here, rather what is important is what you post regardless of your name or title, and because it is not like Facebook and other social networking sites and because your account here is linked with your yobit account and changing it may cause problems in linking them

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

No it's not possible . Because crypto talk is a unique platform.  And this forum gives you only ones and unique username.  You can't edit it after save the name . Yeah here Is another opportunity to creat another account with different username but editing is not available.

On 12/20/2020 at 6:36 PM, Nayona said:

Hey cryptotalkers. 

I am a newbie at this platform. I have read all the rules but i have a confusion in a matter. 

Can we change our username at here? If we can what is the process. I cannot find it in anywhere. I hope seniors will help me and all the newbies and consider our little mistakes.            

Yes mate you can change your username on the forum.. Just go to the profile site.. After going there you will look at the profile page that there will be written that edit you profile.. So you can change your name of pictures from such a portion.. If you want to change your password then you can also do this easily.. For this purpose you need to go to the security section.. After there you need to give your password first and then changing password option will come.. So you can change it if you want. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friends, I want to ask the same question, can we change our names after a period of buying an account on the crypto? I hope you answer me because I want to change my name

It some one choice to change or not to change username but for what used something that can be permanent forever so of the purpose bus achieve that is all no need for any new username and things like that.

You cannot change your name, I don’t think they made an assumption that someone could mistake his name or want to change it, so I don’t think there is an icon that helps in that. Be careful about this matter later on, it could put you at risk any change you make here

• +2 1

No, my friend, I searched for this matter as well and did not find any button or feature that enables us to change the username. It's not a very important matter. Focus on creating good content and reaching the rank of a senior member.

• +4 1

On 12/20/2020 at 6:36 PM, Nayona said:

Hey cryptotalkers. 

I am a newbie at this platform. I have read all the rules but i have a confusion in a matter. 

Can we change our username at here? If we can what is the process. I cannot find it in anywhere. I hope seniors will help me and all the newbies and consider our little mistakes.            

My dear mate as i don't know much about the crypto world but i am sure that we can't change our username if once we created because its against the policy. Our user name represents ourselves and its highly valuable. we should work with our genuine Recognition. we should not use fake username. 

Thank you 

My friend, I do not think there is a way for you to change your name, but you do not need to change it because your name is linked to yobit and this is difficult so keep working on your name itself

Hi dr. Haw you doin. Channing users name has nothing to do with your login or email. Whats more important is the email because it is the email that is used in logging into your account.

In changing your name in the account it is possible because you go to the profile and from there you can be able to edit your profile whatever you want to edit. Being  your user name, profile picture, about, anything thank you

I do not think so and I have no idea even why exactly but as far as I know it's impossible for anyone to change his/her username after setting it, if you want to know more about this matter and why you cannot change it you can ask moderators then ,hope you find your answer.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My dear friend, I do not think that it is possible to change the name. There is no option within the application to change the name because the name inside this platform does not have much importance, so there is no need to think about this issue. You should think about how to earn and invest encrypted currencies. This is the most important topic

Hello dear
I don't think you can change your name
If you do this, your account may become confused for registering another name
I don't think it's a good idea to change it

Hello friend, for the sake of this discussion, you cannot change your name, because there are two accounts linked to each other, this forum and your digital wallet, so changing the name will cause a link among the officials, for good luck in your work 

• +5 1

I do not advise you to change your name, as there are many people who are accustomed to this name and perhaps this name is followed up and also has a good reputation and if the change is made, you will need time to come back

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of their brother welcome to you on this platform you are in a right place and secondly I did not know about the username changing I think seniors can help out you about this very briefly

• +3 1

I'm not 100 percent sure
I don't think there is any option to edit your name. It might be because of the same name they used on their yobit account.
But I think if we change our name, your Yobit account will get confused as you mentioned another name
So be careful when writing your name.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.