I'm the only one? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

I'm the only one?

I do not have information on this subject, but I know that it is just a technical problem and it can be solved in a short time, I hope so

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you should not worry. I think it is a technical problem that ends with the passage of time after a few days. It may be technical errors .. If the problem persists with you, you should talk to one of the officials.

welcome my friend
In fact, I am a new member and I do not have the information to help you, but you should ask professional people who have long experiences on this site
I wish you good luck, dear

You aren't the only one that is going through this. Many viewers have expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that they are not compensated for their scores. This is a new development, following the resolution of the submit btc to balance problem.

Most of the members working in the coded currency forum were aware of this problem and caused frustration for many when they stopped paying for their reactions, but it was a temporary problem that was solved by officials and usually things to normal later.

My dear friend, I think it is a collective problem, as many members face the same problem, it may be a technical problem and it will be fixed, and some say that members do the response without going back to reading the topic and without leaving a time lapse the reason for constant pressure..