Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My friend reputation is both positive and effective.  Positive reputation is very important and positive reputation affects us well and you get paid automatically.  You can get some good profit if you work here regularly.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

Yes my dear friend it's a simply positive reputation give us positive rating in our community on crypto talk and on the other hand negative repetition give us negative rating in our community. According to the rule of organization positive and negative reputation give us our reputation in our community as a good or bad person and having experience or less experienceable person hair on crypto talk. 💞

Yes positive and negative repetition effects much more if our reputation is positive then we are paid must and if our repetition is negative then in it should be a warning for us and if our reputation is too much negative then our account should be banned so good reputation is required for US

• +2 1

Positive and negative reputation depends on its own if you posting usefull post then it will increased your reputation and it is good for you

if you not posting usefull post then it will decreased  your reputation

If we follow the rules of the platform we are working in, then we will post well then our reputations will increase in positive which is beneficial for our profile.If our posted post is not meaningfull or we do not follow Crypto rules, then our rating decree will not be better for our profile.Even if we copy someone's post or do some kind of cheating , our reputations will increase in the negative.If our reputations increase to positive then our earning is increases.If our reputations also increase in the negative, then our earning is decreeas.We need to work hard in this platform and try to increase our repetitions in positive.

Positive and negative rating is effects on your post. If you have positive rating on your post so your post will be sklected for payment. Otherwise if you have negative or zero rating on your post then you will not be paid for that post.

Yes reputation positive reputation and negative reputation.so I think these are two reputation and even neutral. Positive reputation those person got those have been good post and negative on the useless post.

• +1 1

Iys important to have good writer up on our comments that can help to lead to good reputation, because when we have bad record on our comments it's can caused us not paid, the only issues is to have positive reaction, if it negative reaction we wouldn't get paid.

Positive response are significant in light of the fact that it make our posts valuable and qualified for payment.so attempt to improve nature of your posts and spotlight on quality not amount

Perhaps I can explain. This post is useless, it should have had many negative reputations given, but it hasn't for many reasons. One is that people don't like giving negative reputation as this will upset the author. People are usually having this kindness that allows to bypass most of the negatives displayed and focus on something useful. However there is nothing in this one. So why I'm not giving a negative reaction? Because I'm still new and focusing on the forum to learn, I don't care a lot you created a post that has absolutely no meaning. I care first of all at this stage for my personal development. Not about you. However some have given you positive remarks and this I can explain only in terms of either they pity you, or they feel they are at the same level and only post spam and bad posts.

When you gain a bad reputation because of blocking points, a post that is deleted, or an inappropriate comment, you will lose the confidence of the rest of the members, but if your reputation is positive, you will gain the trust of everyone and all your advice will be trusted and everyone must preserve their reputation

Reputation is like a reward for all members on this platform . 

That they make a content  here . So the point is positive or 

negative reputation is always effect on our earning or rank.

So please all the members in this forum don't be shy to react 

positive if any post influence you .your positive react makes

someone day great .

So if you found my post influence you please react positive .

Thank for reading .  

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

Good topic dear. Positive and negative reputation it's matter for us if you positive reputation then you get money this site if negative then you warning point . So please try to we have to good evolution.  It's important.  Good luck and work hard so you will achieve success. 

• +5 1

Different points received and its depends on your topic and comments if your post eligible and your topic remarks some people gave positive and negative or like but if your commentsnot reliable so you give negative marks and reputation will be down 

• +3 1

You will get positive reputation when you follow this platform rules 

You will get positive reputation when you shared creative contents that are useful or informative for others 

You will get positive reputation when others likes your contents

You will get negative reputation when you copy or cheat others

You will get negative reputation when you done something that are against this platform 

Both negative and positive reputation have different implications. When you receive positive reputation, it means your post is good and if it is negative, it means your post is bad. While you get paid for receiving positive reputation, you can get banned for negative reputation.

I agree with you on the positive and negative evaluation raised

The right to negatively evaluate random and unhelpful thread content

But I have encountered really disturbing instances of negative evaluation on very helpful topics

This is because of those who randomly rate posts

Hope they stop hurting members with what they do

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Reta said:

I agree with you on the positive and negative evaluation raised

The right to negatively evaluate random and unhelpful thread content

But I have encountered really disturbing instances of negative evaluation on very helpful topics

This is because of those who randomly rate posts

Hope they stop hurting members with what they do

It is really a bad experience. Many people don't take time to read posts before they react to it. A times, it could be a honest mistake. Since some members are not patient enough to take a second look at the reaction they gave, it is possible that they gave a negative reaction to a good post on honest mistake. @Reta

Of course we will get  positive reactions for our useful post and negative reactions for useless post. When we will create effective topic people will give us positive feedback rating and negative feedback on useless and meaningless post

The positive reputation is for motivating the people who are making good posts which are much informative and relevant to the cryptocurrency and the negative rating is FA demotivating the people who are making some kind of useless posts which are irrelevant to the cryptocurrency also. So we give negative reputation to demotivate and stop the people to keep doing that act again.

To be honest i even don't have any knowledge about this issue but positive  reputation is for those member who post useful topic and informative which attract others member to give you positive reputation. Negative reputation is for those who post useless and  bad topics try to work hard so everyone well give you positive reputation

Positive reputation is really needed on the Crypto-Talk. The more positive rates means the more reputation. If we want to make the more money on the Crypto-Talk then we will need positive rates. There is only one way to make the positive rating. You will need to work hard to make the useful posts.

The only reason to give reputation in the Dear Friends Forum is to create interest in the work of newcomers.  By giving good reputation, newcomers can be more and more interested in this work. Besides, by giving 50 ratings in the forum every day, you will be given 50 tokens from the forum.  Which also plays a role in our earning.  Before giving reputation to any other post, others have to understand that post well and then give rating.  Moreover, you are given tokens from the forum by giving reputation.  Thank you.

I figure we ought to be cautious when we are give a response on somebody post since, in such a case that they are a hardworker and we are doing unjustice with it by giving negative standing than this isn't acceptable so likewise cautious when you are giving somebody responds.

Yes off course positive and negative reputation on our post will directly affect our post. Our earning depend on this reputation. 

So, we should post useful information and avoid repeating topics. Our comments should also reasonable that satisfy the person who asked question.