Is it possible? Friends tell me. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

My friend you can give multiple people the waiting in the same topic but you are not advised to do this often as it will be against the rules of the forum.

Hi mate, you can give reputations to which ever post that satisfies the reputation,be it your friends or those you don't know, reputation should not be biased, it must be given with utmost trust in regardless of how useful/relevant the post is, if a comment under a particular topic has rich content we can rate it more higher than the normal topic post, that is the standards of rating, there should be no cheap rating because it is strictly prohibited by the admin.

Thank you.

In the criptotalk rating system it is not possible to give the same rating to several publications, if you do this you run the risk of being sanctioned or even banned, so you have to be very careful when giving the ratings to the topics or comments, not to give the same grade. The rules of the forum do not seem to be entirely clear, there is a lot of confusion both in new members and in older members.

I think you should not give react twice to one post on the one topic. Because if you do this there is risk of banning your account. I suggest you to give one react to one post. You should give react to useful post and new member because this will encourage them and they work more efficiently next time.

What is recommended and what has worked for me is to change the number ratings, to be able to keep a balance and it is also in how useful the comment is, not for that if you see something you do not like you are going to rate the content badly, I prefer to ignore than to give bad reputation. Remember that here we work as a team and that together we make a great community.

• +3 1

I really do not know the sure answer to that, if all the comments deserve this evaluation then I don’t think you cannot do that, but you should logically give the ratings,I hope that my comment is useful

• +2 1

Hello friend .. The truth is, you cannot do that .. It is illegal to put the same rating on many posts because this exposes you to being banned .. Stay careful .. and put a different rating for each post

• +5 1

Welcome my friend .
I guess we can't, as far as I'm concerned ..We cannot give the same rating to posts in one topic otherwise you will get warning points and this is not a good thing for us .
Be careful my friend when giving ratings, don't mind diversifying into ratings and giving everyone the rating they deserve .

It is something that we can do without any problem since we decide what kind of reaction to use in each publication because if a publication is very useful and we feel helped by it we can react with a +5 because we liked it and if later another publication also helps us a lot we can also give another +5 is normal. 

• +2 1

My friend, you have to produce it can't give the same ratings to more than one person because it gives you a warning point so we must pay attention you have from +1 to +5 can be used one per person.

• +3 1

Yes, but you must first know how to rate the post, my friend, because not all topics and comments give it +5 because it only gives to the topic that is free from errors, full of information, meaningful and useful to members, and this is how the evaluations should be used.

Useful, meaningful and helpful contents deserve positive reputation or reactions, so don't be confused any more you can give possitive reputation to any post that deserves it, and keep to remember you can only give 50 reactions per day.

Hello dear friends, I'm a new member of the cryptotalk forum. I was thinking of asking this question long ago. I want to know if it possible to make it in cryptotalk.

What is recommended and has worked for me is to modify the numbers, to keep the balance and it is also helpful to say how useful the comment is, not because I prefer ignoring it, if you see something you don't like, that you don't rate content badly. Remember that we work here as a team and we build a great community together

Friend i think we can do this. If in one topic two or three posts have good content then we can give them pls five reputation because we should encourage and motivate other members who work very hard. In this way people work more harder.

From my personal point of view, it is not permissible to give an evaluation on the same topic more than once.
 Because it will be considered an incorrect behavior.
 It is preferable that the evaluations are according to the merit of the topic in a transparent and objective manner.

You are welcome in this wonderful forum.  You should not give the same rating to any comment on the same post.  Only a post with good content deserves to be rated.  You must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning points.

well I do not think that there is in the guidelines what prevents us from doing that . but I could say according to many people that the forum could ban you if react the same reactions on more than one post

I'm informing you this in accordance with the platform's entire set of guidelines. If you respect the laws here now and follow them properly, you will indeed be able to submit healthy, meaningful information and gain recognition, and then everything will be easy. Thank you so much.

Hello my friends, I am telling you according to the whole rules of this site. If you follow the rules here and follow the rules nicely, you will post good and valuable content and gain fame, then all will be possible. Thank you.

According to my information, I think that giving the same evaluation to the posts on one topic is not allowed, so you must be careful because this may make you get a warning point and thus may lead to banning your account.

• +5 1

You have to be careful when giving a reputation to othersyou too, and if you find the confirmed news, tell us about it. I wish you successThe rules of the forum do not seem to be entirely clear, there is a lot of confusion both in new members and in older members. 

As far as I know, you can't give the same rating to more than two replies in a row, on the same post. I guess this might get you a warning point. But I am not sure. But I would like to know from a senior. 

Yes, my friend, you can give the same rating to more than one post, but not for everyone, because that could lead to banning your account or getting warning points. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, you can give the evaluation to whoever you want, even if it's on the same mail because there are good publications that deserve support and evaluation. The comment is therefore helpful and must be given a positive evaluation.