How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt you are absolutely right you can secure your account from scammers as a newbie don't share your information with the others when you share your personal information with other people your account will be hack 

Guess and then guess, buddy. that's all you have to do. In addition to hiding your personal files and not showing them to anyone.And do not accept any unsolicited message and to report it immediately and tell the official and thank you for the wonderful publication.

Fraudsters never stop trying to steal and disturb, so the only solution in my opinion is to stay away from everything that is suspicious and to always be alert for any attempt to cheat.

In beginning we don't much know about things. But if we try then we can learn. But as beginner if we make invest then we are doin not a right job with out knowing which sites is beneficial.  So spammers will attract by offer ,you can make more money. So that time if you handle this matter . If you focus on learning and and take suggestions to start any single step it help to avoid from scammers.  So don't make quick decisions and without knowing properly. 

Look there are lots of spammers available nowadays. They will give you proposal to earn double money. You have to be careful of them. Dont fall onto their trap. Dont share any personal information with others. Make strong password. 

It is simple .You just keep working on this forum according to your work.You don't need to focus on any sorts of offers proposed by others that seem eye catching and mind blowing. Just stick to your task and don't be greedy if someone offers you something.

• +4 1

Dear actually this depend on you and your self . You should to make strong password and don't share with anyone even you cannot share your password with your friends. And you should not give any information about your account to anyone.

You are welcome to this platform all the newbies in the forum, my many people get encountered with scammers is through yobit, you need to be very careful don't give you account details to anyone because the moment you do you will be scammed there are scammers everywhere all you need to do is to be careful 

Welcome, my friend, in this forum, most people fall victim to hackers and scammers as a result of lack of knowledge or greed for a quick profit, so first you must create a strong password and activate 2FA to increase account security Then you should not follow suspicious links that may allow hackers to hack your device.

Edited by Ammar SaQr
  • +4 1

Hello to you, I have seen a lot of people here who are afraid of their account and of fraudsters, but I do not see that there is a big problem when we can take our caution and put strong passwords to our account and not respond to the text messages that they send us.

Think is very important question for all beginners. It is because our account should be secure from scammers. It is because there are many scammers who want to steal our money and data.  You should not give your password to others.

If you create your account at yobit then you should complete your 2fa verification. In this way your account will be save.

First follow the rules and regulations. Use strong password on your account nd don't share personal information with others. Don't follow any tempting offers, they are mostly scam so be careful.

The most important point is the password. It must be strong in order to get security from fraud and not lose your personal information. I also advise you to consult the elderly members because they have important experience for everyone.

My friend if you want to stay away from scammers you should never reply to the Inbox most people are scammers you should beware of them and stay away from social networking groups.

• +2 1

Dear friend in this age its very difficult to make your accounts secure dear friend i do not know anything  about the security i have heard  about a security that  is f2 security i do not know much about it if you know about this security then tell me.

It's a really important question
Fraudsters do not have a specific time to deceive us, so we must always be careful about them. We do not have to respond to any spam that reaches us.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

You will not share your password with anyone. Give the password strictly. Use some numbers, some letters, some unique characters. So that you do not have to read any problem.

When you create account set strong password enable two factor verification method and never share your personal information never click on unknown links that you receive in your inbox always try to increase your wallet security as much as possible because scammers every where

Fraudsters are effective in this forum, so be cautious. I just want to advise you to create a strong password for your account and never share anything with anyone. If you receive a spam message, delete it and identify the sender as a scammer. You must also report him to the administrator, who will then deal with him.

You should fortify your account and e-mail with strong passwords that no one can know or disclose. You should also not respond to spam messages or those who communicate with you and ask for money in exchange for large profits, and you must inform your supervisors about them. If any danger comes to you, do it.  Consult the elderly immediately or contact the supervisors for your protection

• +1 1

You can protect yourself from fraudsters by not being drawn into the ads or tempting offers presented to you by the fraudsters who will appear to you during your work, so you must make sure before performing any process to enter any site

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend. I am a beginner here and I did not know about that..and thank you for this forum as it helps us to benefit from these things and to learn about all things

Hello my friend, you are right there are a lot of scammers, we must raise the protection with our accounts by placing a strong password and confirming the account and not sharing the account information with others

My dear friend, yes, you are right, we must be careful of the scammers because there are many of them trying to penetrate our account by sending messages to your personal mail so you should not respond to unknown fake messages to avoid penetration and the loss of our completed work

• +2 1