You must explore - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
*gove*

You must explore

You are right. We have to search for new topics, read and understand them in order to always keep up with the changes and things and be aware of most of the topics and have an idea about them.
This is how knowledge is.

Yes, this is true and important. We must explore and work to gain knowledge and increase our experience for continuous work and increase our reputation to continue to the end and get good results.

Hello my friend, in this forum you should always search and investigate information because there is always new about the coding world, and in order to be successful you must have knowledge of all this information

Certainly, as members of this forum, we must enter the posts of old members, benefit from them, and gain experiences about cryptocurrencies.

In order to gain more experience and learn more about the terminology, we have to go to YouTube and follow people who are experts in this field and learn from them.

Yes, this is true .. Various information and topics must be obtained in order to increase our experience more in this work .. For example, I spend most of my time moving from one topic to another and exploring all the topics and reading them ... Good luck to all

Hello ,, Yes, you are right. We must provide our information on various important and useful topics. In this forum there are a lot of topics and I am having fun reading them.

Yes, you are right, my friend, the more we explore and possess a huge stock of information, the more we gain skills and experiences in any field of work we do to obtain good results and achieve remarkable successes, and this also helps us to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and learn more details about them and creativity in this work.

• +1 1

Hello sweetie hope you are doing well.Yes i do agree with you The more you explore you thoughts to others.the more they will gain knowledge for you and sometimes you will gain some knowledge from them too.So its really important to explore knowledge to others.

Hello my friend
Yes, we must explore many topics and sections to increase our experience on cryptocurrencies and exchange information between us
Good luck to you

Good my dear friend, we have to write more topics in order to develop our mental capabilities in the encryption forum and have enough experience for investment and circulation and not to make mistakes even to lose our encrypted currencies

You're right when you joined this forum after knowing the rules and manner of work in the junior division must talk to Buffy the sections and learn from each of them work information on the encryption and gain the basics in each section at least .

I agree with you, my friend, in that we must take knowledge from several places, because the more we search, the more we discover new things, so we must see different issues and search more in order to achieve our goals and reach what we want.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, this is true, my friend, that staying in one department may lead to a lack of development in the field that we are studying, but as a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies, I think that I have to stay here for a while as well in order to be able to gain the largest amount of knowledge.

Yes you're right, thank you very much for that.

But as a newbie first you should be in beginners section, and when you have enough knowledge then you can go to other sections.

I have to say, in this forum there is a lot of knowledge that we really want to learn.

Wish all the best for all members here

Yes, I agree with you on this, we must devote more time to this forum, in order to read the topics and comments and increase our information faster, good luck everyone

• +1 1

Well said, my friend, in this forum there are many useful sections in which there is information of great use in the field of cryptocurrencies and others, we must strive to discover all the sections and posts in the forum Good luck to you in your work

• +5 1

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, it’s very important for the members of this platform to explore to another topic when you don’t have idea on the topic you open because there are so many topics in this platform that are useful and informative for the members of this platform from different sections.

• +4 1

Yes absolutely right all too often we let the fear of the unknown stop us. But pushing ourselves out of our comfort zones is actually good for us. Trying new things not only helps us to vanquish those fears, but it also allows us to expand our minds and learn—both about said new thing, and about ourselves

We should explore our knowledge not only create post here. Cause if we don't explore anything then we can't learn from here. So we have to explore knowledge and good post from here. Open your mind and then yiu will explore new things and ideas. Be careful and helpful. 

Exploring all sections and all ideas is a brilliant thing, but when you are begginer you should post only in the two first sections, and not minded to explore others posts to wide our thoughts.

In this way other people will also be benefited and it would prove helpful for you and others also.Then you must explore your knowledge about the work and this opportunity.  I think so therefore we should need to make your knowledge broad then it is beneficial for us.

This is true, as we can learn from all sections of the forum and roam between them in order to gain more information and benefit more, as each section has its own unique information about the other section.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, in order for us to succeed in this forum and the world of coding we must learn more about the world of coding. Every day we must acquire new information so that every day we can provide useful content. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hey there,

Yes indeed. You are absolutely right we shouldn't stay on one field rather than we should explore everything new with our own experience. You can't upgrade your knowledge if you stayed small-minded.

Have a nice day!

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform firstly I want to tell you that all of your day if we create a new topic and post without copying and pasting it situated with the the platform where one needs to be created on topics on this website then every member will be benefited from this

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Актуальные курсы на 14.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Друзья, мы рады сообщить, что на нашей платформе появился TON! Успейте произвести обмен уже сейчас! https://coincraddle.com/ru
    • По предварительным данным Farside Investors, в понедельник, 13 мая, из спотовых ETF Bitcoin и Ethereum в Гонконге общий отток составил $39,3 млн. Это самый высокий общий отток институциональных инвестиционных продуктов с момента их запуска на Гонконгской фондовой бирже 2 мая. Спотовые биткойн-фонды эмитентов Bosera, China Asset Management и Harvest в совокупности потеряли 32,7 миллиона долларов, а фонды Ethereum трех эмитентов потеряли 6,6 миллиона долларов. Прибыль ETF аннулирована По данным SoSoValue , чистый выкуп средств составил 519,5 BTC за один день, а дневной оборот составил $4,25 млн. В настоящее время в фондах хранится 3560 BTC на сумму примерно 222,5 миллиона долларов в текущих ценах. День большого оттока полностью меняет чистый положительный общий баланс, который сейчас составляет отрицательные 20,9 миллиона долларов, сводя на нет все доходы с момента их запуска . Ситуация выглядела лучше в Соединенных Штатах, где 13 мая в биткойн-ETF был зафиксирован ежедневный приток в размере 66 миллионов долларов. Потоки в обоих направлениях сейчас успокоились, но ситуация в понедельник меняет тенденцию последних двух торговых дней, когда из продуктов было выведено 96 миллионов долларов. Фонд Fidelity FBTC возглавил список с $38,6 млн, за ним следует Bitwise BITB, чей приток составил $20,3 млн. BlackRock зарегистрировал нулевой уровень, но оттока не наблюдалось с 1 мая.     В GBTC компании Grayscale также наблюдался чистый нулевой приход за день, поскольку его отток начал замедляться. С момента конвертации в спотовый ETF фонд потерял около 330 650 BTC на сумму около 20 миллиардов долларов в текущих ценах. Перспективы крипторынка Криптовалютные рынки за день прибавили около 2% и на момент написания статьи достигли $2,40 трлн общей капитализации. В течение прошлого месяца рынки находились в узком диапазоне около этого уровня, хотя ожидается некоторая волатильность в связи с данными по инфляции на этой неделе . Биткойн достиг $63 000 на ранних торгах в Азии во вторник утром, но немного отступил и на момент написания торговался на уровне $62 500. Он остается на 15% ниже своего исторического максимума, поскольку консолидация продолжается. Цены на Ethereum продемонстрировали аналогичную картину, но его роста было недостаточно, чтобы преодолеть сопротивление на уровне 3000 долларов, а ETH остается слабым на уровне 2930 долларов. На момент написания статьи альткойны были преимущественно зелеными: Solana, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu и Near Protocol превосходили остальных в возрождении монет-мемов.
    • Превращайте Вашу Криптовалюту в Реальные Деньги с Bitmore! Знали ли вы, что ваши криптовалюты могут стать удобным и быстрым источником наличных денег? Самое время воспользоваться возможностями, которые предлагает Bitmore! Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Скорость и Удобство: Молниеносный обмен без лишних задержек. Конкурентные Курсы: Получайте лучшую стоимость за ваши криптовалюты. Полная Безопасность: Ваши транзакции защищены самыми современными технологиями. Действуйте сейчас! Переходите на наш сайт и совершите свой первый обмен. Не упустите шанс превратить ваши цифровые активы в реальные деньги! Посетите нас сейчас!
    • Turn your Cryptocurrency into Real Money with Bitmore! Did you know that your cryptocurrencies can become a convenient and fast source of cash? It's time to take advantage of the opportunities offered by Bitmore! Advantages of exchanging with Bitmore: Speed and Convenience: Lightning-fast exchange without unnecessary delays. Competitive Rates: Get the best value for your cryptocurrencies. Complete Security: Your transactions are protected by the most advanced technology. Act now! Go to our website and make your first exchange. Don't miss the chance to turn your digital assets into real money! Visit us now!
    • 14.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.5%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Криптовалютный кит, потерявший биткойны (WBTC) на сумму 71 миллион долларов в результате пылевой атаки, получил назад украденные средства после переговоров с хакером. Согласно твиту компании PeckShield, занимающейся безопасностью блокчейнов, мошенник начал возвращать средства 9 мая и завершил процесс 11 мая. Кража WBTC на 71 миллион долларов Неприятности «кита» начались 3 мая после того, как они по ошибке отправили 1155 WBTC на неправильный адрес, помещенный в историю транзакций, из-за отравления адреса. Атака по отравлению или удалению адреса — это мошенничество, при котором злоумышленник отправляет транзакцию нулевой или незначительной стоимости в кошелек жертвы, чтобы адрес появился в истории транзакций. Эти вредоносные адреса обычно имеют такие же начальные и конечные символы, что и настоящие кошельки жертвы, что делает их невидимыми на первый взгляд. Как сообщили СМИ, в этой ситуации вредоносный и реальный адреса имели символы, начинающиеся с 0xd9A1 и заканчивающиеся на 853a91. Следовательно, жертву обманули, когда он хотел перевести свои WBTC на другой кошелек.   Мошенник перевел украденные активы только через пять дней, когда он начал дробить общий адрес на более мелкие части. Он использовал более 400 кошельков для распределения средств примерно по 150 адресам. Примечательно, что 3 мая он обменял добычу примерно на 23 000 эфиров (ETH). Восстановление Подробности переговоров мошенника и жертвы неизвестны, поскольку, судя по всему, обсуждение происходило в Telegram. Впервые потерпевший обратился к мошеннику 5 мая, предложив 10% в обмен на украденные средства. В сотрудничестве с фирмой Match Systems, занимающейся кибербезопасностью в сфере блокчейна, и криптобиржей Cryptex жертва пригрозила отследить средства, если злоумышленник не ответит до 6 мая. После нескольких дней молчания мошенник отправил жертве немного ETH вместе с сообщением с просьбой использовать ее дескриптор в Telegram для надлежащего обсуждения. По итогам переговоров злоумышленник порциями возвращал награбленное. Остается неизвестным, почему злоумышленник полностью вернул активы, отказавшись от предложения о вознаграждении в размере 10%. Между тем, стоимость возвращенных активов колеблется в районе $66,8 млн. на сегодняшний день.
    • ❗️Уважаемые клиенты, Вашему вниманию курсы на начало дня❗️ Желаем вам быстрых и выгодных обменов   TONCOIN→ СБЕРБАНК РУБ - Курс обмена: 1 TON = 627.16 RUB TONCOIN→ ТИНЬКОФФ РУБ- Курс обмена: 1 TON = 622.72 RUB TONCOIN→ КАРТА МИР РУБ -Курс обмена: 1 TON = 642.7 RUB TONCOIN→VISA/MASTERCARD RUB-Курс обмена: 1 TON = 621.27 RUB
    • Очень правильное замечание, на форуме обновлен функционал, уже не тормозит как раньше, новые темы создаются каждый день, есть очень неплохой реф раздел, даже несколько баунти компаний было в этом году, при желании можно на всем этом неплохо заработать. Реально что то делают 5-6 человек, остальные ждут когда им начнут платить за посты....Причем в 90% случаев за пустые разговоры.   Создавайте что то полезное и оплата вернется.....    
    • Блокчейн-сыщик ZachXBT сообщил в своём Telegram-канале о том, что популярная на Ближнем Востоке криптобиржа Rain 29 апреля была взломана и лишилась $14,8 млн.     ZachXBT утверждает, что он обнаружил подозрительные оттоки средств с их кошельков биткоинов, Ethereum, Solana и Ripple. Эксперт поделился двумя адресами, где, вероятно, находятся украденные средства, чтобы подкрепить свои предположения.     “Эксплойт произошёл 29 апреля 2024 года, после того, как кошельки [Rain] BTC, ETH, SOL и XRP зафиксировали подозрительный отток. Средства были быстро переведены на другие биржи и обменены на BTC и ETH, — написал ZachXBT.”     В прошлом году бахрейнская биржа Rain получила разрешение финансового регулятора Абу-Даби на работу в качестве брокера виртуальных активов и поставщика услуг по хранению.     Среди недавних сообщений ZachXBT была информация о том, что северокорейская группа хакеров Lazarus Group за четыре года отмыла криптовалюту на сумму $200 млн, а владелец токенов Bored Ape Yacht Club потерял три редких NFT из-за фишинговой атаки.