How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers.

When you create content, you must actually pay attention to these important points, and it is also important in creating content that you conduct your own research on cryptocurrencies and create content in your own style and method so that it receives positive interactions and popularity

• +3 1

I believe that the beginner should not publish topics except after he has gained sufficient experience from researching, commenting and following up on the posts of those with experience, to present topics with useful content and to understand the topic he is talking about, to create and improvise

Yes, thanks for your advice. Also, I add that every beginner should read more than write comments, and go to a section about the forum He reads the rules well and follows the advice of the elderly in publishing, and that he does not make the forum its main source, but he should read outside.

• +4 1

As a beginner in this forum, it is important to read the instructions and rules contained in this forum.
I am very excited to be working on this forum. But enthusiasm alone is futile. The rules must be followed and in the end I will learn to see how things are in their right place.
Thanks for the benefit.

Ok my friend

But I think beginners shouldn't share information. 

Because it can be completely untrue.

We have to gain knowledge first and experience and then we can participate

New beginners should fully understand the forum rules and regulations before publishing any topic in order to avoid making mistakes and thus avoid being banned. We recommend that they complete 100 comments before publishing because they will have the experience and information.

Thanks for the helpful information
I have not yet shared any post of mine, but in addition to what I mentioned, the post should have clear words that are easy to understand, be free of spelling and grammatical errors, be neat, attract people and provide them with information in an attractive way.

Hello, I am a novice and I think the main thing is to read, get knowledge from the most experienced, their experiences and contributions help a lot. You should not publish by counting, you should publish to give positive contributions, of great utility for the rest of the participants. I advise you to take it easy, analyze your responses, comply with the rules of the forum and work hard, hard work does not mean creating many topics or responding to many NO posts, Working hard means what I mentioned earlier nourishes your knowledge and shares with other participants. 

First, you must log in to the forum and then activate a plan to share effective opinions that contribute to the development of the conference without looking at the material profit

When a beginner enters this forum, it is natural that he does not know anything, but when he follows the basic rules and follows up on the members ’textbooks, he will be able to devise and present more useful topics.

Hello my friend .. Newcomers to the forum must finish 100 comments in order to gain the necessary experience as this helps them create their own topics so that beginners are not banned. If they create topics with errors, this will cost them ban from this forum

I'm a beginner, and I thank you for this helpful post.
I think that I have great enthusiasm to publish an important topic, but you should read the elderly people and their comments and not repeat the idea, but rather create a new and effective idea to gain more knowledge.
I hope to have a good exchange of knowledge with the elders to make progress.

We must always search for new ideas and information that are not previously presented in the forum, and formulate them in an attractive and understandable manner, using easy terms, so that these topics target all members, whether they are experts or beginners.

Hello my friends Beginners should read the posts carefully before commenting on them Their comments should be meaningful and speak on the same topic as they are commenting on Their grammatical errors should be minimal They have to work hard to gain knowledge from the elders on this forum 

In order for posts to be effective, meaningful and important, comments must be provided with a sense of the content of the posts and not deviated from the content, and old members can be used to get ideas about topics The task: The person must avoid repetition of topics and, not follow the copy-and-paste mechanism.

Thank you very much my friend for these important advice, I think that such advice is very necessary, especially for novice members who do not have much information in this field, I think that they should benefit from the experiences of old members, thanks to the old members for their help to the rest of the members of the forum

• +1 1

All members here should know that this forum is not just for making money
It is also to learn the encryption that enables us to trade, invest and earn additional money

From my point of view it is not on newcomers
To publish, they must collect information
Adequate first and being able to publish meaningful topics
Take the time to learn more about currencies
Encrypted

That is one of the best posts in this forum and you really have chosen a god idea for sharing to the members. Because it is the most common issue for the members specially for the beginners who want to share their own topics but can't find useful material. I always suggest them that you should have to do your own research on Cryptocurrencies through different resources such as Google, YouTube and others. Find the different one material about Cryptocurrency and then share into the forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you for these valuable advice my friend, as for me, I think the most important thing we should do is to take the experience and knowledge from the oldest people here because the content they provide is really useful.

Therefore, we should not be in a hurry, but we must first understand the rules of the forum well and get some experience from the other members here before we start participating.

• +2 1

When a person is mature enough and has little information and experience, they will be able to actively participate in the forum, so all new people should read the rules and conditions of the forum in order to have experience working in the forum .

• +4 1

When a member starts working here, he needs to learn and does not have to provide advice and information. He has to read the websites and search on the Internet and set a goal for him in the forum in order to strive for it, and thus focus on something and the work becomes better.

• +3 1

Thanks for this useful information, I think that reading the posts of the elderly and their comments gives us an excellent experience, and gives an answer to most of the questions in the forum.
But when we want to comment or publish, we must first put in our mind to provide and gain knowledge, and to give our best resources to advance our ideas and information in this field.

• +3 1

I like your thinking of posting without thinking of winning, just thinking of learning and sharing our experience to the same forum, but sometimes this fails because we only focus on ourselves and this is wrong, for our content we must focus on what we are going to transmit to the person, for this we must think about the other users.

• +2 1

You have made very good points to beginners my dear and we take time to understand when we need to make new posts because if we only make whatever we think but we do not search the forum first, then our posts are going to get deleted because of duplicates. When making new post, always remember to make search the forum and see if there are posts about what you written.