Important of reading and skills needed - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

It's important to read to others post so you acknowledge how to give a resonance answer to the post it also develops your skill so you can work on this forum independently always be care ful of your vocabulary words and make easy in sentences so others can easily read and understand it.

Good luck, my dear friend, to know, research and read one of the most important works that we must do in this forum because reading gives us information, experiences and skills and makes us work hard and continuously to gain more information that makes us distinguished and effective members in the future

On 11/29/2020 at 8:11 AM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Obviously, this post is really useful and helpful for the members of this platform more precisely the new members because reading skills is one of the important skill needed in this platform, because until you read and understand the post of this platform before you can write a very good comment.

• +1 1

You are right this are the skills we need most to achieve our dreams in the cryptotalk platform, and as for the new members in the, they need to learn that from the senior members of the platform as they are already equipped with wanted knowledge, thank you.

In this forum you have to read, understand and research but reading is not easy has gradients...You have to read and understand to speak fluently to explain vocabulary and build useful sentences when you read you have to be highly focused and attentive and have a high memory you need all these skills to be successful..Reading help us give us a lot of information, and write comments, because you have ideas for all subjects

We cannot understand any topic well without a good reading of it. Some people read without delving into the understanding of the meaning, which requires analysis and understanding of all points.

Of course..You can not just hopped in a topic without knowing it..so you of course have to know it by reading or listening..But reading is the best option that i would suggest..Just one thing that i love share with ya'll..The more you read,the more you learn..❤

To read the post is very important for more leaning and increasing the ability and your skills. By this you have more experience and if your post will be accurate and informative then you will getting positive reputation and response. 

Yes, reading skills and understanding posts and topics in the forum.  We have to learn from reading helpful posts on the forum.  At this time we have to learn well from the important topics on the forum.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on the street from first to her there were other thank you for sharing with us your useful and beneficial information after reading your post I have also learn many things from this

• +4 1

We must focus while reading the useful posts and articles published on this site, as we must focus on the acquisition of new experiences and information on this field that is growing rapidly and significantly. 

Within this forum we only have to have good skills in the first place so as not to have problems with the moderators we have to read a lot to learn since in this Cryptotalk platform, we only need a lot of attention on reading to have very good successes.

I believe that reading is the best way to learn the rules, laws and all information about the digital world and it also helps in gaining experience. These steps are great and useful if members can follow them

• +3 1

We all know that reading is very important because it educate us and it's also expand the mind. Working in cryptotalk forum will help you to get and understand writing skills and gain more knowledge. 

You are right, my friend, I have noticed that through my activity in this forum that proper reading of the content of the posts makes it easier to understand ... All members should work on that by paying attention to whether that content is meaningful or is it just synonymous words behind each other

As we all know reading expands the mind. It gives us more and new ideas 
Within this forum we only have to have good skills in the first place so as not to have problems with the moderators we have to read a lot to learn since

Members should make useful posts, and topics have meaning that is understandable and easy for everyone.  We have to use the correct English language in order to write the posts.  We have to keep making useful posts.

Dear readers for real-it is very important to read anything we encounter in this forum it provides us with useful information especially to the world of crypto is new to us, I didn't know anything about it beforehand .

We have to understand the topics and posts in the forum and therefore we have to possess some basic skills to understand the posts in the forum where we have to read the posts and comments correctly, understand the information in the forum and learn everything new.

You have said it all. This are the basic and core skills needed to make sure that you thrive on this forum. Thanks for sharing, this will help us out . A lot of people will learn from this post. 

Hello my friend
I agree with you on that
As well as disseminating information needs to be precise in describing the scientific terminology
In the end, thank you for this helpful and wonderful information
Good luck to you

Here we have to possess a lot of skills so as not to face problems with mediators, and we have to care and read a lot to increase our knowledge to get good results.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:11 AM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Reading is really important in a great way, especially in the field of crypto. We must read a lot, especially in projects in order to be able to know the good project from the fake

Reading expands our mind , it provides us new ideas, it keeps our mind wholesome and sharp . But writing the comments in currencies should be simplified in order to reach all members like newbies  etc

• +4 1

Hello my friend, Yes, of course, you are right about this topic. Everyone must have the skills of reading to be able to benefit the forum and grow in it. Reading expands the mind and gives us more ideas.