Rapid Decrease in Price of Bitcoin - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mzk7736

Rapid Decrease in Price of Bitcoin

The market fluctuates a ton, often the majority of the time, and regardless of the time, a price drop precedes a significant increase. You must wait for the price to increase. You will, without a doubt, exercise patience and persevere in your efforts.

i join this forum in 2021 but you share your experience in previous years i have not enough information about it but in this years i also see the price of bitcoin face the up and downs many time and i think it due to its demand in the market when it demand goes to increase it attain the high value in the market and vice versa.

The Corona virus has caused a major crisis in the whole world, if it was on the stock exchange or on the general situation of all countries. This is very normal. When this virus is gone, things will return to normal.

Don't worry my friend, be patient, and never give up

All the best to everyone here

My friend, when I first saw the bitcoin it cost 60000 dollars. And when I saw the same bitcoin a month later, it was worth 2,000.That means it was worth 58000dollars then .Then when I saw it two months later, it was worth only 63000 dollars , which is what it is now. This behavior also happens. Sometimes it happens. You don't have to worry. 

How are you my friend
Firstly, cryptocurrencies rise and fall from time to time, and sometimes it takes a long time to fall below their price, but Bitcoin is a very strong and popular currency, so I think that when it goes down quickly, it will rise after a while to higher than the price it was at, don't worry.
Because this currency is traded by big dealers as well as huge companies

The price of cryptocurrency fluctuates every moment. Bitcoin prices go up and down because of big investors. Money increases when one buys and decreases when one sells.

Bitcoin must face many difficulties because it competes with many digital currencies in the trading and investment market in addition to that large quantities of it have been stored by many parties and people.

• +2 1

It's seriously difficult to predict the price of a particular coin,but as we all know the prices of those coins ain't fixed so therefore are expected to fluctuate, sometimes pump up and rise while sometimes go low,you just have to keep yourself updated about the prices of the coins

It is okay, we are now also witnessing a decline in the bitcoin price, but that is not a cause for concern, after every strong rise there is a correction in the price so that it stabilizes for a while or it decreases, after the correction period ends, the price tends to rise again.

Cryptocurrencies in general, especially Bitcoin, are experiencing a lot of fluctuations in prices and we may witness a rise or a decrease in Bitcoin, but we note that they are constantly rising and at a rate greater than the percentage of decline, so it is expected that their price will increase due to the increase in demand for them.

Don't worry, my friend, this is just a market fix, sure the leaching will not continue, when the market is fixed the price will go up again

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Now bitcoin has dropped a lot but it has become a big improvement in one day. I think that when the price of Bitcoin definitely falls after a week of decline it will improve and rise again. The price of bitcoin goes down because it is bought by many people and when they sell it the price of bitcoin goes up. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +3 1

Hey my friend, in fact, btc is always booming and in most years it has been ending at a very good price, but on downturns, no one will tell you when or how much to take off. You should do your research and watch the market well and I believe that btc has always been the strongest cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency to appear and its future is always bright in my opinion, I wish everyone success.

I think it is normal because I am also observing the price of Bitcoin and it is decreasing every day and it is also increasing so I can't say that it will decrease more or not because they are balancing themselves by increasing the price so I think it is also good.

Yes, of course, the price of Bitcoin will change, because it is a currency like any other currency whose price rises and falls, so do not feel afraid and continue working and see the price of Bitcoin permanently

As long as there is a fluctuating price in Bitcoin, there is no fixed price in the market, but after each drop there is a significant increase in the price. We just have to be patient and know how to take appropriate measures.

The cryptocurrency market in general is volatile ... it rises and falls in value from one period to another ... As for Bitcoin, it will return to rise, of course. This is a temporary period of course ..

We generally see bad times for Bitcoin and its price drops by a certain percentage, but this is a temporary condition and it will gradually begin to recover. I think the reason for its price decrease is the result of the sale.

I think that this decline in the price of the bitcoin currency is natural, as any currency, no matter how strong, is exposed to fluctuations in its price, as its price may rise or fall.

No one can predict the price of the currency if it will face a decline or rise, it depends on more than one reason, but you must learn to analyze the currency and the market and you will be able to predict what the currency will go to.

Welcome, my friend. In fact, I am a new member here and I do not have enough information about cryptocurrencies, but I think this is a significant drop in its value and dangerous for our work. I hope that there will be no continuation of the decline.
Thank you and good luck in your work

Hello my friend, I am still a beginner in this forum, and I do not have sufficient experience in this field to express my opinion But in general, the prices of cryptocurrencies increase and decrease according to the affairs of the year But I think Bitcoin will increase in the coming hours

There is a significant decline in the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is relative and not fixed depends on many things, including the market price and I think that the site administrators are the ones who set the price of bitcoin, and the staff here also affect the price of bitcoin .

On 11/26/2020 at 10:12 PM, mzk7736 said:

I have observed that there has been a rapid decrease in the price of Bitcoin in the previous 24 hours. I want to ask the expert members that is this decrease in price going to last long and take the price less than $10,000 or is it just temporary and will recover easily? 

And in your opinion what can be the possible reasons behind this drop?

Greeting of the day,  first of all,  I have no experience or knowledge about this post.  Because this post belongs to previous year and I have joined this forum recently.  Now a days , we all are facing this problem of decreasing the price of bitcoin. 

Welcome, my friend, that in my opinion, the decrease in the price of Bitcoin is due to the decrease in the price of the dollar, and its price increases the higher the price and the exchange of the dollar