Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Greetings to you and thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, and certainly we all have to accept criticism and that this criticism is a way for us to improve our work and an important incentive for us to further progress and development.

My dear friend I agree with you.  We have to accept whatever is negative and positive in our criticism.  Because here we have a lot to learn through the platform.  And our goal is to make ourselves famous and earn income.  And that is according to accurate information.🌸

On 11/23/2020 at 6:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

We have to accept criticism from others especially if this criticism is positive, as everyone can make a mistakes  and write wrong information. Therefore, we have to learn from criticism and benefit and develop from from ourselves.

Yes i believe we should do that. No human is perfect everyone has their own fault and people will do mistakes no matter how much they try to be faultless. And its completely okay. We should feel guilty of it rather try our best to accept that fault try ro learn from it

In fact, there are many people who are not sure of themselves, so most of them do not return to try again if they are criticized.
Constructive criticism is one of the reasons for success, so we have to accept criticism and negative evaluations and make them a motive for development and progress.
Make your business enjoyable, good luck my friend.❤

When we receive a negative reputation, it prompts us to improve the content and read more research in the field of cryptocurrencies.  Negative reputation should be an incentive and determination for us to gain knowledge and improve content to obtain positive reputation and support.  Do not give up and accept criticism.  The world of cryptocurrency needs a lot of patience and perseverance.

Of course this is the part of this cryptotalk community to accept the challenges and also the negation and also criticism .criticism makes strong and make this worth to think in a new way.

Exactly it is very important for success.when we do our work consistently then there are some people who criticise but we should never lose heart and carry on struggle.

Yes you are right. But negative reactions can lose the hope of the next one. I will prefer you that doesn't get reactions to those who are right now and working hard on this forum. It is also very important to achieve success in our life. There are many humans who criticise you but you don't lose hope make our struggle hard and keep up our work hard.

If you create a topic in forum and you get negative reaction and fa e criticism from other members don't give up. There is nothing bad to criticize and also give people reactions, I hope it is what I am thinking about. If you criticize the post of another member. it is obviously right for you to accept any negative critics from the people. We must accept negative criticism in order to help us discover our mistakes and correct them and thus we are here to learn and gain experience. Analysis causes us to grow a permit us to improve the nature of our substance in the discussion.

• +2 1

It is extremely important to exchange opinions and accept constructive criticism in order to learn from our mistakes and correct our information. But it is shameful for us to develop a negative assessment of a situation that does not break the rules. We must support the positive in order to be encouraged to continue

• +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right we always accept the criticism of the people because it make us stronger . people who pass negative comment make us powerful to face any problem and we became able to do any thing 🥰

Exactly may be difficult for us, but it is quick to learn from our mistakes, especially in dealing with encrypted currencies as a result of the disparities of the experiences here, and others see the need to see it

I accept all the kinds of disagreement and other opinions, the deferent makes me better and increase my ability to search more and learn more, I can't be always right and sometimes I make some mistakes, I always hope that someone notify me, it's for my best.

I agree with you. We must accept criticism and consider it as a motivation for us to advance for the better

But I see a lot of negative criticism that I do not prefer. The criticism must be positive. 

Exactly might be difficult for us but helps to learn from errors especially in dealing with encrypted currencies as a result of varying experiences so you must adapt to criticism

we should accept all opinions and reactions this is the only way for us to grow and learn so we present a more desirable content which will make this platform more unique 

I agree with you, my friend. Criticism from others should be an energy we collect to help us progress and succeed, not only in the currency sphere, but in all aspects of life. We still have a long way to go, so we have to be patient to cross it

Yes, my friend, the members must accept criticism and negative responses and always work in the spirit of the group so that those interested in this field do not make mistakes and have wrong information. It is more correct to accept the opinion and the other opinion and always discuss

Dear mate,it is important for all of us to accept criticism and negative reaction.Crypto currency is a great place.But it also have qome limitations.We all have limitations.It's better for us to accept criticism and improve ourselves.We should listen from criticism.

We should learn to accept criticism because by that we will learn to improve ourselves while working in the field, so no need to worry because someone criticize your topic definitely we are not 100% perfect and for that we must be corrected no matter how small it is.

If someone criticise you then that time don't lose your hope. Instead of loosing hope, focus more on your work. Be motivated , take it positively and learn from your mistakes to be successful.in this world that person is succeed who is strong, learn from his mistakes and struggles for it.

Yes, some people feel frustrated because of criticism, but I think that criticism is an excellent thing to avoid mistakes made. There are many expert members and their criticisms will be good for us to improve our topics and gain new information

• +3 1

I'm new to this platform but I accept criticism but it's part of daily Life. Through criticism you learn things you get experience . So don't feel it's just improve yourself though this negativism

• +4 1

If we want to develop our experiences, we must accept all negative and positive opinions because it will help us correct the path to reach good knowledge. We must continue to obtain experience despite the obstacles and difficulties facing us