Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Absolutely right, what ever we do we need knowledge without it will not succeed.  Knowledge is very important in every platform and organization. To be successful we need to work hard and exercise patience in everything.

• +1 1

Thanks so much for talking about this important topic. Knowledge is needed to do any work. Acquiring knowledge is essential for success. You can only succeed in life if you acquire the right knowledge at the right time. You must be careful about your knowledge. Knowledge is vital no matter what you do. So first you have to acquire knowledge properly then you will be able to manage everything beautifully .

• +1 1

Dear mate you are saying absolutely right that knowledge is a secret of success .if we have knowledge about crypto currency we can earn lots of money here.and we can learn here .I love crypto currency because it gives knowledge and money and so on.

yes, the success of life is knowledge for me, you need learn more to keep what is the next step of your life, learning is endless, learning is going to be your successful of your life.

yes bro you are very correct more you have knowledge more your experience if you want knowledge you have to work hard .knowledge is open that door you never imagined . knowledge open your eyes .

Yeah knowledge is the secret to success. With knowledge you can achieve anything. Knowledge is the biggest aspect you have .No one destroy your knowledge.This forum hugely supports  you to acquire knowledge.

Welcome my friend and thank you for these motivational statements. As for me, I am new here and also find it difficult to understand the terms and concepts used by the members, but I am sure that I will gain this experience and knowledge by investing in learning, reading and participating here in the forum, to reach my main goal

Precisely knwoledge is the key of everything with great experience you can make a decent benefit 

yet, numerous individuals here didn't get that and they simply presenting irregular posts on get 

cash and shockingly they end up restricted or eliminated from the installment framework

on the nose knwoledge may be the key fruit epithetical the entirety furthermore virtue feel you can also make a virtuousness profit

but many affiliates the following didn't keep in mind that and so they easily insertion hit or miss references to get

money in addition to sadly  find yourself black beaver state far from the overall system

My dear!

I completely agree with you.Knowledge is the thing that is always needed in any field. We have to collect the knowledge  about any field that we want to work in. Without knowledge, humans cannot progress in any field.I believe like you that knowledge is the means to success.That is why I have joined this forum.This forum gives a lot of useful knowledge trading,cryptocurrency and wallets.I joined this forum a few days ago and till now I have gained a lot of knowledge from it. 

Have a nice day !!

Hi friends, it is a very important topic.Due to this topic, many members working on this platform will get benefit.Yes, of course, I agree with you because success in the world does not come when we do not work hard for it.For this reason, the more we work hard, the more knowledge we have got the more we get success.Which shows knowledge is the key to success.

In reality, I moreover had this issue in understanding the modern phrasing talked by companions here. With the entry of time and the steady perusing I overlooked the monetary pick up and I started to float to memorize and learn more.

This is true, my friend, diligence and perseverance is the name of the game of success, and someone have to retain to increase his capabilities and examine with the intention to solution all that ambiguity and complications, and it will become easy.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

You are right knowledge is everything full want to succeed in our life we have to take knowledge and who should get it from any place and from anyone we can get because it is very important in our life and through knowledge we can succeed in our life.

I think, in fact, knowledge is a great force.  And knowledge is the key to success.  We can gain maximum knowledge by reading the posts of our seniors. First of all I was like you, then I started reading the post of another person and our seniors, I got a lot of knowledge of post making.  No, I do not have the ability to work on this platform.  So knowledge is the secret of success.  I prefer knowledge to money.

You're right.  Knowledge is the key to success. If we don't have knowledge, we can't do anything in this world. If we have knowledge, we can do something in this forum. Before posting new content, we must acquire knowledge because if we don't have knowledge.  When it comes to cryptocurrency and forum rules then we can’t create a good content for others.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Knowledge is the key to success so we must always focus on studying and learning before wanting to succeed in something we can not pretend to make money without knowing how to do it, and that's where we have to know how we can do to get profits any method of work we want we must have the necessary knowledge to succeed. 

• +3 1

Yes you are right, I agree with you but I think the secret of success is the consistency with positive responsible behavior. Knowledge is necessary to make your place in any field and it will come through experience and experience is come through practical work. When you do not put your efforts in practical field your theoretical knowledge will not be sufficient for your bright future.

What's why I am spending time on the different sections of this forum of the cryptotalk to improve my skills and also to gain knowledge and experience to to work in future

Yes my dear friend,

I agree with this topic because if we have knowledge we will definitely success here also, I will always say that nothing can happen without knowledge because if we have knowledge then we can earn good profit and to work in this forum, you must have knowledge because if we much knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading then we will be successfull easily in crypto world. Therefore knowledge is the secret of success. I hope you understand me. Thanks

• +4 1

On 11/16/2020 at 4:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

@Zaino34 Thank you, my friend. Acquiring experiences and skills will help you to publish topics in a useful way in order for everyone to benefit from these publications, and this helps us gain the largest possible amount of diverse experiences that help you in traders and mining.

A wonderful and meaningful talk,if you have knowledge you will succeed in all your work,so try to aquire knowledge, Because must people are facing a lot of problem just because they don't have knowledge on it, knowledge helps people to invest in cryptotalk business and you will succeed.

My dear friend, knowledge is power.  In order to work on any subject, one must first acquire knowledge.  Knowledge is the key to our success.  If you want to work in cryptocurrency, you must gain knowledge about this.  Before we can succeed in anything like that, we must always concentrate on studying and learning and we must have the knowledge necessary for success.

Dear friends, in the light of the skin of scientific and informational progress, knowledge is the greatest gain and by investing it in the right place and in the right way you will come back to us with huge financial returns.  So, we have invested the best for our knowledge.  This is my personal opinion, if you like it, please give me a positive feedback.