Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

On 11/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thank you very much we really appreciate this because this will change alot for people working here in this platform and one can be at ease. You just impacted sensitive knowledge into me.

That is a superb publish. Inexperienced persons regularly make those little mistakes. There are spelling mistakes, there are grammar errors. Therefore, to accurate those errors, one have to set up a translation software and your grammar errors may be corrected with a grammar checker. If you use those functions you could do a remarkable activity on crypto and make suitable money

This augmentation will help a great deal of individuals to improve the mix-ups in their posts 

particularly beginners regardless of whether it may not resist diminishing inferior quality posts yet at the same time supportive

Yes you are right we should carefull to make mistake. Specially carefull to make simple mistake.New member make spelling mistake .And they do not give usefull vomment.Tgis increase decrease your reputation.So try to make usefull comments.

• +1 1

Yes we definitely have to be careful of Making simple mistake why because it can cause us to make mistakes that will let the forum members see to see our fault

Thank you my dear friend for sharing such valuable information with the beginners. I think simple mistakes can cost you a lot. We should have a good knowledge and if possible should do a research before posting any content. Our Post must be relevant and precise. Also we should check for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Even though you are having a hard time right now I feel that it would improve.

The common simple mistakes that beginners made I see are they don't comment more than 100 letters.Another common mistake are grammar.Most of the beginners lack grammer.But experience makes them improves their grammar.

On 11/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

I have this extension I have been using for a long time.My grammar and spelling mistakes have come down a lot as a result of using this extension. You will all benefit a lot from using this extension.

As member who wish to remain for a long period of time in cryptotalk will always share the correct crypto information that will be helpful to the forum not incomplete or useless contents that is not readable. It is the mistake that cause punishment of warning points to members

To continue working on this forum we must correct common mistakes, including grammatical or spelling errors and syntax.  And so we must pay attention to these mistakes and continue our work to gain a positive reputation in this forum.

Its great point ..I Think the individuals in Cryptotalk are truly confronted botches .your posts will give you more standing so consistently attempt to utilize straightforward and simple language it will help amateurs

I think this is a smart thought, that one ought to stay away from to commit straightforward errors and these things happen when don't decrepit the principles and guidelines of any site and you don't neglected your seniors at that site. we should read all the rules to avoid making mistakes. Their second thing is good grammar. Try to make your content interesting and choose the easy way to explain it to others.

Here we have to post correctly. You will not post anything wrong here, if you post something wrong here, your post will be deleted. Post in accordance with the rules of the forum. You can experience the forum from the seniors of this site. Then you can refrain from posting wrong. You will post carefully when you post, whether your post was wrong.

The errors may sometimes be due to speed and not lack of knowledge, so it is preferable to review the post and make sure it is correct before publishing it. I think we all agree that the forum improved our language and our writing method in some way, as it became normal and fast compared to before

When we work here, we make many small mistakes here due to which our posts are not submitted and they are deleted from this platform. There are some spelling mistakes in our posts and topics, due to which this platform makes our topics Does not confess If we give such a comment on a topic that is already present on that topic, then that too our comment is deleted. No one should copy to comment here We should avoid such mistakes so that every post of ours is submitted When our every post is submitted, we will benefit greatly from it. 

Yes you are absolutely right, You should avoid some very simple mistakes that most of the time you ignore as they are very tiny mistakes, you ignore them and they become huge mistake in the future for you. Like grammar, if you ignore grammar you might not be able to write one sentence properly, so avoid mistakes either they are big or small.

in order to make money & earn success in the forum we must avoid doing simple mistakes . this is the most easiest technique to avoid the account being banned.& this will also allow us to  increase the income a well

Thanks for this useful information. I hope it will certainly helpful for newcomers. I will also follow this guidance. Keep posting such great full knowledge for beginners.

the information that you have mentioned is really helpful for us because many people do this same mistake..personally i mistake some times grammatical rules...but i  always try to make right post..everyone should be careful about writing.we have to be smart for writing..

In addition to that, there are a lot of free online grammar checkers available in the internet since Grammarly's not functioning well at certain situations. Also, you can display spelling suggestions in your mobile phone (if you're using it). Even though you are having a hard time to do this right now, rest assured that your skills will be developed and improved if you are using and utilizing it all the time. Keep on going

Most common simple mistakes we make are mostly from the browser we use, I'll advice every participants to check over and over again before submitting a post so as to be sure of what he wrote. To avoid penalty from the admins 

Actually it is a common factor. Humans always makes simple mistakes. But by proper concentration in what you are doing,you can make it right.

The most common mistake I makes in this platform is none other than spelling mistakes. To avoid that nowadays I double check my posts and then only I post it.

Actually I don't want to criticise anyone who make simple grammatical mistakes in their posts. But those who makes such mistakes should try to improve themselves  in their language skills using the available provisions such as grammar checker and so on. Otherwise no one could grasp our valuable ideas in the way we want it to be understood. But I'm quite sure that everyone will eventually upgrade their language skills by spending their time in this platform.

Many can fall into the trap of thinking mistakes are bad. The natural tendency of this mindset is to avoid mistakes. In the inevitable case where a mistake is made the response is often negative. Frustration, disappointment, and even anger can occur.  

• +5 1

Thanks a lot. This is very useful post for all. But one thing I cannot understand is that just we find our mistakes here but the methods of corrections where.🤔 As this we can just check and cannot correction.