Stop creating generic posts. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Stop creating generic posts.

I have seen so many generic topics posted here by many newbies. Some are kept on asking some question that is already asked by many people, I suggest for every beginner that you should always use the search engine button before you create a topic or ask a question, by that you may see what you are looking for. You may also stop creating generic topics, example of these are:

1. Saying how to earn money (investing, trading, mining) - stop creating some topic like this one because for sure many people here already posted this thing and many people already know these ways of earning money. If you want to share some ways of earning money then suggest a unique one. 

2. Saying how could you be a useful member and saying that you have to create quality posts, I have seen many topics like this,  that are irritating for me because it seems like they are just creating topics just to be said that they create one and to gain reputation. Please avoid it, there are already many topics about it and it is really obvious and common sense that you may become a good member if you keep on creating quality posts and just following the rules of the forum. 

I am saying this not to discourage anyone, I am just saying this to make this forum good and have good numbers of useful topics and not a generic one. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2