How did you know about cryptotalk.org? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you know about cryptotalk.org?

My brother was working on that forum and he suggest me to join this forum.Honestly i ignored it initially but when i start working i got amazed by this forum and feel lucky that i got this forum.Wonderful plateform for all of us to learn and gain knowledge and earn money as well in these pandemic days.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 5:51 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

Hello mates am here to tell you how I know about cryptotalk.org

As for me I know about cryptotalk through telegram and also know more about cryptotalk through my friends and I still search on Google to know much about it and we also thank the admin and moderators for accessing how to definitely understand the word cryptotalk.org 

Hope you will briefly tell us how you know about cryptotalk.org. 

Thanks you for your corporation. 

Hello friend, got to know about this amazing forum through a friend while we were having a discussion about how we spend our time during the Covid 19 pandemic since social activities and gathering were restricted. He told me about how learning and sharing knowledge about crypto currency is rewarded here and also about the social aspect of the forum.

I learned about Crypto from my friends
He increased interest in the topic, and I entered the Google search engine to collect more information, and found it to be a beautiful and easy-to-use site.

I am new to this forum and I joined this forum on the advice of my cousin. My cousin has been working on this forum for a few months now and has also invested in eth coins. My cousin is making a lot of money from this forum so I joined this forum for the purpose of learning. I will also try to learn and make a profit from investing.

• +1 1

The topic of cryptocurrencies has spread a lot on social media sites in recent times, so I collected information on that topic and loved to work on it after I learned and read a little, so I joined this forum and I am very happy for that.

I found about it a few months ago through searching on google for platforms that are interested about Crypto only. I heard about its payment system for sharing crypto information, but my time was full so I couldn't register and contribute but now am ready to be part of this community!

Dear friend I do not know much about cryptotalk but I heard a lot of my friends that this platform is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to earn a lot of money from it and this platform is a best opportunity for all the members.Thank you very much.

I got to know about Cryptotalk.org from one of my friend, she suggested me about it and let me know about the basic rules of this forum. I am really Thankful to her as I am genuinely enjoying this forum. It helped me to know a lot about digital currencies, trading and stuff. And I am looking forward to earn a good amount of money from this amazing platform. 

When i joined this forum i was a beginner and haven't knew anything about any digital platform. One of my friends initially told me about this forum and after his insistence i joined this forum but after joining this platform i came to know its  remarkability. Now i love this forum very much and i am happy to join this platform.

I learnt about cryptotalk from one of my intimate friend @taurus27. He has been an active member in this platform over a year. He has earned a good amount of my money and thought of helping me by teaching about crypto world and the benefits we get from the platform.

The first thing I heard about the Cryptotalk. org was from my older brother.  From him I learned about the benefits of using cryptotalk.  Then I became interested in using Cryptotalk and enjoying its various benefits. I am currently working successfully in this forum.

• +1 1

Indeed, I for one found out about this gathering through a companion of mine who loves working distantly .. 

Enlighten me concerning this site and disclose to me about the subtleties of digital money mining, what it means, and how benefit is made through this issue. I enjoyed it and chose to work with it and I am content with that

@Castor dede

As you said me also learners from one of my close friends who was my roommate in my hostel. And he said that he learnt it from youtube videos and some telegram channels. So now we are earning from it . Thanks to him

Hi mate, I was searching for online earning and tried many applications and games for earning. But didn't get any legit application that pays real amount. Then my friend, who was also be already member of the forum, told me about Cryptotalk and bring me here. He told me everything about this forum including the rules of Cryptotalk. It has been going one month to go I have been here posting with following all rules.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend, One of my friend suggested me this platform. We were hostel mates and that it was a tough time. We need money all the time and he was very confident to find out how to earn money. Thanks to my friend. And moreover I found this platform more useful also. We can learn about cryptoworld from here and that's a necessary thing for future.

I knew about cryptotalk in social media.One of my friend who posted on social media about cryptotalk.And i am working here by her help.I am a begginer of this forum but she helps me to work here regulerly.

Hi every one.I was introduced to this crypto talk forum by one of my friend namely sathyasheelan.He also introduced this platform to some of my other friends  too.Now I was able to find such a good forum developed for the betterment of members within the forum.This forum provides a lot of good contents about crypto currencies and their investments in the crypto world.

All things considered I became more acquainted with Cryptotalk.org through my dear companion when I have no work and I'm absolutely free then he inform me to concerning crypto join that stage its great and furthermore gave a decent information for exchanging or other business too so its truly useful for our insight and get a decent installment additionally so I truly glad currently to chip away at this.

I was working on uptrend, then I came to know what if there's a crypto currency platform that pays for conversations then I tried it out and there's no need to look and it doesn't work so I had a yobit account so I noticed there was something new coming in and it worked a lot of work on it. I searched around, and I found the answer.

Dear i had interes in crypto currencies like BTC etc. But no one can tell about to me. I search many time it on google. But i never find it. Al last my friend suggested to me to join this forum as a linked. But i know mostly about this world and its currencies.

My freind is using cryptotalk and told me about this form. He is guiding me from the beginning. I asked him how to earn online and he pointed me to this platform thorugh which he was earning him self. Thorugh this form i hope to earn as well. 

Thank you for sharing ur story.. as for me before, I did not know anything about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but when a friend advised me on this platform, I became learning new things every day and developing my knowledge of this world and it is really a wonderful platform to give us all this valuable information and help us achieve many gains and invest our time in useful things

You're not my friend suggested me to use cryptotalk to clear my doubt about investment and share market in cryptocurrency. No I am happy that I am earning money from crypto talk.

Cryptotalk is a digital currency and all the world crazy for this. I am also like this. Cryptotalk is a rising sun and help for the  people to save  his money.In few months cryptotalk us everywhere