How Do we calculate "Got.Average Rate" on yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

How Do we calculate "Got.Average Rate" on yobit

Actually, my friend, I am new here and I do not have much information about encryption, and your question needs experienced and old members to be able to help you.

I think the column gives the amount of positive and negative ratings you got and how to calculate the average is a simple math process by dividing the sum of the positive and negative ratings divided by their number. Try to work hard to receive more positive likes. Good luck.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:53 AM, Froshk said:

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing great? The got average rate has been a confusing column for me and I supposed a host of other beginners also, My quest to know how these ratings are being calculated has lead me to the creation of these topic. 

If the Experts in the forum wouldn't mind, they should assist us on how the Got average column on yobit is being calculated, thank you

@Froshk That question also runs through my mind, the truth is, I have no idea what it is about and how it is calculated, from what I read here there are many hypotheses, but I cannot grasp what the column means, anyway I will always have a time to find out in the future.

In short, my friend, you get positive and negative evaluations that are thrown from some and the rest is what you solved.
For example, I took a post +5 and +1. This will get you 2 positive reviews
And +6. 
If you get a +2 and _1, your result is a non-rated and +1

The matter is not that difficult, as levels of positive reputation have been created so that you can get a positive number from +1 to +5 and thus you will get money for your posts. But if you get a negative reputation, you will not be able to get the money and also numbered from 1- to 5-so try to create new posts And with useful topics

• +1 1

Thank you for your time in writing this useful topic .. It is really a question that comes to the mind of many members .. I think the answer will be as follows .. You get positive or negative evaluations on 20 topics per day for you, so the forum calculates the complete average of all the evaluations and gives you the answer .. I hope that I have answered your question .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

In fact, I do not know exactly how this feature works, but what I do know is that the issue is related to the evaluations that you get from the members, and both positive and negative evaluations are taken into account and you get a result in some way, and this result has an impact on your income, I think.

This is very simple, it is a simple addition process, where each negative sign is equal to the plus sign and you see what is left with you, so that it is better for you to remain plus, for example you got a rating of +4 and another rating of -3, therefore 3 is equal to 3 and the sign remains +1

• +2 1

The average is calculated by calculating the positive evaluations, and each negative evaluation cancels out a positive evaluation, for example if you get 2 positive evaluations and 1 negative evaluation, the rate is 1+

Hi everyone,  greeting to all of you,  I am sorry dear member I don't have any experience or idea about this post.  But today I have learned something new and knowledgeable.  Thank you for sharing interesting and amazing topic.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.