Using Bitcoin dominance to invest in a few altcoins - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fixfin

Using Bitcoin dominance to invest in a few altcoins

I have considered a lot the fact that Bitcoin is once again gaining dominance and getting ready a strategy to invest in a few altcoins I have in mind. 

The altcoins I look forward to buy are Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Doge and a few DeFi like Comp, Yfi and Balancer. There will be more and I will adjust but I will not invest in more than ten. 

The pattern I see is Bitcoin reaching 70% dominance again, like it did last year. I think this movement creates an elastic demand and move to speculation towards altcoins and with Bitcoin perhaps at 20k again maybe there will be a revival of the altcoin season of the beginning of 2018.

I am just saying a thought and perhaps it will not happen but I think the risk for altcoins is reduced as most of them have dropped by 50% since their August highs.

Do you think this is something to look forward (the 70% dominance) and can we have another altcoin season like the one during this summer or the one in 2017?

• Useful or interesting 1