How I mixed crypto with Z-Pay Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Filling

How I mixed crypto with Z-Pay Wallet

There are special services, the so-called “mixers”, that mix your cryptocurrency, for example, with the cryptocurrency of other participants. This is done to obfuscate the traces in the transaction history.

Everyone remembers that the blockchain is transparent and anyone can view the history of transfers for each specific address.
There are some minuses of these solutions like :
1) When sending cryptocurrency to an unknown platform, there is a chance that you will not receive it back. Everything needs to be considered 2) Commissions are charged in different ways. For some, it is fixed, for others -% of the transfer, for others — a fixed rate + percentage of the transfer. 3)For some mixers, the minimum amount in bitcoin can vary from 0.01 BTC and above etc.

Using the Z-Pay payment system, you can conduct financial transactions with cryptocurrency without losing anonymity.
Built-in cryptocurrency wallet, anonymous Z-Pay cheque, instant cryptocurrency exchange and no commissions for internal transfers.
Z-Pay has been on the market since 2018 and is good for anyone who appreciates privacy and anonymity. No KYC, no binding to a phone number … everything is in the best traditions of Z-Pay.

My experience with screenshots :https://zpayio.medium.com/how-i-mixed-crypto-with-z-pay-a0bbe2ebd9c5

our website : https://z-pay.io/

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Cool, I always needed a mixer because some funds might seem illegal if they come from a forum like this to the Romanian police, because they have no idea about forums and earning money online, or know very little.

• +1 1

I have only heard about wasabi wallet for crypto mixing, but I will check about your post online to know its validity, but I will prefer wasabi wallet for mixing purposes. 

2 hours ago, entrepreneur said:

Cool, I always needed a mixer because some funds might seem illegal if they come from a forum like this to the Romanian police, because they have no idea about forums and earning money online, or know very little.

thanks for your response.

z-pay is a working solution for crypto mixing 

1 hour ago, Jandancoin said:

I have only heard about wasabi wallet for crypto mixing, but I will check about your post online to know its validity, but I will prefer wasabi wallet for mixing purposes. 

thanks for the comment. Please, share your experience with z-pay wallet

On 09.11.2020 at 10:46, entrepreneur said:

yes, Decentralization is very important for crypto, so I'll try your method.

I have not much knowledge abot the mixing of the currency because i cant use these. I have an experience of about the trust wallet i think it would be better for that very purpose. On the other hand the suggestion of zpay is also valid. 

Wow this is great of feature of z pay wallet for mixture of currency.

I heard about this feature of wallet first time and i am also looking for this feature.  Another feature that i like most about this wallet is this is secure wallet.

Mixing your currency in Z-pay wallet is not a difficult task, it is very easy, I have been doing this myself .After you confirm your Z-pay account, mix your cryptocurrency into it .When you do this, it will take time, it will take about 30 to 40 minutes and the mixup will complete. 

There are services called mixer which can mix crypto currency with that of z pay wallet. One should keep in mind that while mixing some kind of commission will be charged to provide these services. 

Edited by Alex Morgan

the wallet is good enough, especially for an airplane, a wallet is generally created for a man's wallet, a good one should gain popularity, too, you need to trust you will suddenly check that the wallet is not deceiving anyone