Should you focus on your goal? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

On 10/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

Having appropriate knowledge and hard work can lead you to achieve your goal. So we all must try to create beneficial posts that will help other members especially newbies. We must focus on our prior goal that is, achieving knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

Very nice question my brother or friend. 

Goals are parts of our life. Goals are main character in real life. The man who has not goal he is very simple man. He do not know what is name of life. 

He has to work in life to achieve his goal. 

That, s all. 

I can say that dedicating to goals is definitely a great thing, both in career and business environment and in personal life it is a great thing to achieve goals and fight for them.  It seems to me that you just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Thank you.

You're right , we all came here to earn and since earning is depends on how useful our posts and contents we share are then we should focus always about what we write and forget money because it will come by itself if we wrote helpful posts 

also we should focus about gaining knowledge and experience at the same time since we can do that

• +3 1

Our aims and objective in this platform differs. The goal of everyone here should be to earn while learning about cryptotalk. Sadly, some members are just after what they will earn not minding the many information that can help their lives. We should let our goal here be on earning while learning. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Continuously we should not permit simple in our achievements. Since troubles are what make you more grounded to raise the test and rise once more, as he says, a blow that doesn't execute you builds you strength. So attempt with all your will to buckle down to accomplish your achievement.

• +2 1

I'm also working very hard to achieve my goals as soon as possible. I'm also learning in good institute to learn almost every logical and in logical things from that institute. And my goal is to invest almost 5000 dollar's.

I think we are here to gain knowledge and help this other one.  We should focus on our goals in this forum and all our goals in this forum.  This will increase our skills. Skills will be able to qualify in the forum.

Yes of course so that you can able to earn your money in cost you have bevery strong enough in order earn your goal because if u want to gain a important then you need to work more hard in pursuing that exactly you are struggling for

My focus on here is to get more knowledge, share our experiences and help each other, try to make new friends and also for getting payment on posts. Many of here are only joined here for getting payment and they forget to achieve much knowledge about this forum and as soon as possible that will be affect on their life. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Whoever wants to focus on his goal, he must first know what he wants specifically, and then plan the way for his goal and walk according to it and take into account that nothing comes easy.

Yes every person to focus on his goal I am focused on my goal.  goals takes time either that takes 1 year or it takes more than 10 years it's depend on your goals . even you can we set your goals for a day like but we are doing in a day 24 hours and at least 50 reactions

You should be focused so work hard and you should try to make sure that what you are doing is really focused on what you are doing we are trying to make sure that everything is working for it is true, we need to  To work hard and be sure.

I think you always focus on your goal. If you focus on your goal then you will be able to achieve your goal.  My goal is I want to earn 1 BTC . T try to best to achieve this goal. This forum is the best for everyone. You can learn knowledge from this.

you are right.The crypto platform has given us a goal that we can achieve by posting useful content.What we all need is to focus on the goal that have been given to us from crypto, if we are able to fulfill the goal then we will get the payment.We should not be tempted, we should leave the payment and focus on our goal. If we complete the goal then we will get the payment at all. And that is the goal that we have to do good useful interesting and related posts.

Of course everyone who have plan to be successful in life must focus on ther goals. Creating your goals is easy but achieving those is hard especially if you do not have any plans in your life. You must start working today so your hard work will be paid off someday. A lot of people today wants to be successful easily but that doesn't make any sense if all of us will just sit all day and don't do any work for our living. Success is always there, we all just need to work for it. 

Edited by Dria

Yes i agree.If we do not focus on our cause, we will never be able to succeed in it. If we post well in crypto talk and follow their rules then we can achieve success in it. If we focus on our work in life, then we will be able to achieve success in it easily. Apart from focus, we will never be able to achieve success in it. 

Yes, you should focus on your goal because very success needs huge hard work and fully attention. If you want successful on this forum and achieve your goal then you should work hard and follow the rules and regulations of this forum and work with patience and always risk in your life because risk makes you strong. 

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒊𝒎 .𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍𝒔. 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 . 𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆.

Of course we have to focus on our goals, because if we want to earn income and knowledge on cryptotalk forums we have to focus on what we are going to achieve. This becomes relevant because we achieve our goal of trading on yobit using that revenue. To achieve our goal we have to post with quality, knowledge is required here. If you don't give up easily then you will achieve your goal successfully.

Continuously we should not permit simple in our objective. Since troubles are what make you more grounded to raise the test and rise once more, as he says, a blow that doesn't murder you builds you strength. So attempt with all your will to buckle down to accomplish your objective.

Well everyone has its goal and they want to achieve it but a little number of people tries to achieve their goal and I think in this forum we all need to do work hard and focus on our goals which is the quality of the post and bring improvement in every post and u would be able to earn some cash. Good luck dear

Yes it is necessary to achieve our goal  . When we want to achieve our goal and become successful then we have a need to focus on our goal expect waste our time in useless activities.and goal is very important thing in our life without any goal our life totally useless

Why not friend. I am focus on the goal. Every one who makes a goal for itself then they are focusing on it and trying to complete the goal and wants to achieve the destination. So i also focus on my goal.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, you have shared these useful information that we should focus on our goals, if we focus on our goals, then it increases the performance and abilities of our work. And in this way we can do our work well. Because we know that to achieve success we need hard working and our focus should be on our target.