How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

On 10/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

@samanskyFirst you completing your task to 100 comments and then you daily post 20 comments and 50 reputation in 24 hour's .yobit give you 10 talk token of every post and 1 talk token for 1 rating so keep working on it and get money daily after completing 7 days 

Dear its really simple and basic question of every new member . So yobit give you 1000 satoshis and 10 talk token of each post. But only useful posts were paying by forum. Useless posts will not count on the yobit plateform. So do work hard and create posts day and night with full attension.

The one in question installation offsets awesome cackle almost every wardership, as well as level best berth they're going to wage, can be 20 in a very day plus you can feed 50 premiums that can boot throw up 50 yaks. unless you obtain certain unhurriedness every other wardership which you will obtain thou bitcoin each position. tot up you could turn a profit 20k moon coin furthermore 250 chatter.

After completing 100 useful post which contains positive rating or negative rating and also pay 1000satoshi for each post which only contains positive ratings. Both are valuable in crypto forum.

Just now, Mr. Roy said:

Yobit pays us a thousand btc for each of our useful posts but for that we must have at least one positive reputation point on each of our posts. If our post does not have a positive reputation, we will be paid only 10 talk tokens for each post.

Hey friends, at this time you are only talking about 10 coins per post. Unfortunately, you don't take 1000 satoshi at this time. Collect button is disabled.

• Useful or interesting 1

For now you can earn 1000 satoshi for each useful rated post

and it gives you only for 20 post per day

Un useful post will be deleted

If meaningful posts are made on the crypto forum and if there is a positive reputation for each meaningful post, then Yobit pays for each post.Yobit usually provides 10 talk tokens for each post.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I have not paid for my post And I am waiting for it but I have heard that we have paid 1,000 stoshi for every post And we are paid for 20 post and we are getting 20000 stoshi for each post and I think it is good that we are getting a good income through it.

• +1 1

Well from crypto we can get 1000 satoshi for each post and from yo bit we can get 10 talk token which is equal of 80 satoshi.Got it?Thats it actually.Best of luck never stop working.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

He pays us in satoshis that are the measure of bitcoin, he pays us 1000 satoshis if our content is to his liking and the daily maximum is 20, for this we must have very good quality content and follow the rules established by the group, much success friend.

• +1 1

I think you haven't read the guidelines well, you haven't read them well so this is the question. You will be given 10 talk tokens for each question and you will be given 1000 satoshi for the first post so you will get this payment.One thing to keep in mind, however, is that there is no specific amount that you will be given a specific BTC or a token for 20 comments per day.

Cryptotalk and Yobit Platform have a partnership where we're getting 10 talk tokens from each of the valuable post that we've made every day.Yobit Platform is the side where everybody gets their reward after making good quality post in Crypto Forum because you can't receive a talk token from Yobit without having any post contribution to the Cryptotalk Forum.

Okay so yobit rewards you with bitcoins and talk tokens for your posts. First you need to complete a total of 100 posts which is approved by yobit as useful. You can check this on the site as number of useful posts. But you will not get rewards for each useful post. According to the rules of yobit your post needs to be having an average positive rating to be rewarded. You will receive 1000 satoshis for each post and can earn a maximum of 20k satoshi per day. Also you will receive 10 Talk tokens for each useful post and 1 talk token each for a rating. 

Yes in this Cryptotalk forum when you complete your hundred useful posts So, your account was verify then you are post 20 comments per a day then you give a 10 token talks. Your amount had comes in Crypto currency not in Yo bit. I gave 3 dollar per day for 20 posts.

• +4 1

Hi mate yobit pay us bitcoin and talk token when our posts are useful but we should make sure we create post that are important useful and educative that will make one have good reputation that will give reactions to receive bitcoin and talk token 

• +3 1

I'm newcomer here I don't know actual amount that cryptotalk pay for their daily work but with believe that their paying in good earning if bitcoin, and the earning is little more sustainable for the communities.

Serious I don't know how much day been paid par day know because btc send to balance there are refuse to work up to Know I don't know why

On 27/11/2020 at 10:04 PM, Moaz said:

The payment system in the forum is as follows :
You will get 10 TALK for each post provided the post does not get a negative reputation
You will get 1 TALK of for each rate
You will get 1000 satoshi for each post as long as the post gets a positive reputation
A maximum of 20 posts per day
And good luck to all members of the forum.

Yes you are right and that's true. Our post must be liked by anyone if our posts get liking then we will get paid more as we can have more money. Thank you 

I am a new user in the platform. If I share 100 posts one day ,will I start making money the next day ? And I saw this site in a YouTube video .satoshi didn't say it was won .can I with this? Yobit pay on your useful post.

Well dear mate we only get paid on those posts whose get liked by the members of our forum. And this is very important to get reactions on our posts. So dear mate we can get 10 talks of each post and you will get paid by 1talk rate which carries 1000 satoshi. Thanks

On 10/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

Congratulations you have completed your  first 100 posts.

Now your payment is started. You will receive 10 talks per post, and maximum you will receive payment of 20 posts per day. 

Best of luck on the forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes your question is very good and useful because those new member who are worked on it so most of them don't know how to gain a good profit after one post so I also tells you that you can 10 talk on your 1 posts so you can easily 20 post per day and you can easily earn much and more profitable learning from this real basin in program and I also tells you that your Vande post is 7 day under review so you can trying to create some creative ideas in your post and your post will not deleted and you can easily achieve your goals through this site.

we are earning 1000 santoshi of every useful post an 10 talk token every ratting post.Cryptotalk is actually paying us on yobit of our useful posts.