The best applications to protect the phone - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hedi90

The best applications to protect the phone

Clean master

Avast

Smart security 

Note 32 scane

These are some applications that you can install and support your mobile by installing them. And you can use your daily and your mobile will remain safe and clean I also have it installed in my mobile and my mobile is safe, no problem. They will not even hang your mobile nor will virus get into it you can install on playstore

• +2 1

I think security 360 is the best App for protection of mobile however many many other Aaps in Play Store like security 360 but i Always use security 360 App because it's bery useful and powerful to detect virus in your mobile phone 

In order to protect your mobile phone from malware or other harmful files some of the trust worthy apps are Avast antivirus and security 360 as I have used it personally.

There are a group of good applications that provide great protection, such as the Avira application, which has many features, and you must follow several instructions such as not opening fraudulent sites because they may be suspicious. 

There are many useful applications through which you can protect your mobile from virus or penetration.I will recommended you clean master... it is a good app...it notify us if there is any type of virus in our deives.

I am new here and I don't know more but antivirous app is more reliable and easy to use it protects your mobile phone from waste apps and fast other mobile applications. 

There are many applications available to protect our mobile phones which can save mobiles from viruses and penetration.such as Avira, security 360,mobile master and lookout mobile security...etc are available.these. Apps are very useful so these should be preferably be use.

Lookout Personal provides users with mobile security, identity protection and theft prevention through a single application. The app protects its users against mobile threats like malware, adware, and phishing before they do any harm 

We have many applications to secure our phone from the viruses .Many applications are available on the play store such as secirity 360 and etc.But i avoid to downloading such applications from the play store because i use my security center which is already in my phone.

There are alot of mobile applications like

Cc cleaner

Avast cleaner

Droid optimizer

But Googles official file manager has convenient tools and also a first Android junk cleaner everyone should try and i personally prefer it on all kind of apps

There are many apps which can protect our mobile from viruses. As the kasperSky, 360 security,  portable security,  safe security,  avg antivirus they can protect our cells from any kind of virus. Make your choice accourdingly android mobile which you have. 

I am also searching for goods protection apps to protect my phone from any kind of virus .These days I am using clean master app to clean my cell phone from any kind of Virus my experience are the best with this app.

As we know that there are many applications on the internet which says that your phone will be protected by these applications,but some applications are useful but alot of scam or fake,so beware from them.

I have only use a protective app that is applock but l not we'll know about it. Some of app were not suitable to our phone so before installing it you must confirm it.

In my case I am using smart cleaner clean my phone from unknown virus and also from cache memory that's why I really like this website 2 feedback off smart Master cleaners.

My dear friend , there are many applications which i can protect our cell phone from viruses.I also want to protect my cell phone with these app .But All app are not same because some app are fakr or scam so be careful .

welcome bro as we know that there are a lot of application that claims to keep your phone away from malware Trojans and viruses but a few of them are truly sincere what they claim about
as I am using Android mobile phone for many years and I observed at there are a few applications that truly keep your phone away from viruses to penetrate into your phone and to protect your personal data
1=Avast antivirus
it is one of the most reliable and secure antivirus which keep your phone safe need and clean and I just more reliable you can use both trial and paid version

A good app is needed to protect the phone and there should be a good app because of this app of this app. Due to this app, a mobile is also safe and mother data is safe, it is a good app. 

There are several applications that protect my phone from viruses, the most popular of which are Kopersky, Lucknow Mobile Security, Norton and Security   360. I love Kaspersky, but my phone won't work.

There are many mobile applications that can use it to protect your phone.Such as security center,360 security programme, Norton,Mcafee,Ariva,Lockout mobile etc.These mobile applications can protect your device from virus.By using this app you can keep your Android device as good booster.

There are many anti virus available on Internet to protect your mobile or electronic devices. The mostly use of anti virus are avest or security 360. These are the best protecter for mobile.

There are many apps in the Play Store.  It works best in Kaspersky Antivirus. It protects mobile by destroying viruses.  There is a lot of damage if there is a virus in the mobile. Therefore, virus apps are essential for the mobile

I want to protect the phone from penetration what are the protection .but all them are similar in the way it work and the safe scan .it also allow you to ckean your phone ,get rid of old files and apps that you haven't use in a while .

There are many apps in the play store .it works best in kasppersky antivirus .booster application that are very useful and clean your phone .the mostly use of anti virus are avest or security 360. There are the best protect for mobile .