What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

im not agree without . doge coin is great coin with a lot freedom and usefull to using in any payment alternative . and they had very low fee transaction with . more likely they had no fee transaction . i make payment for fast transaction and the fee only 5 doge coin . worth like nothing

On 26.09.2019 at 20:21, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I think it is most profitable for yato to collect a portfolio of coins that are coins of exchanges and wallets. For example, the TWT coin is the coin of the trast wallet, and BNB is the coin of the Binance exchange. These coins are more effective and reliable, as they are assigned to the campaigns that promote them. Accordingly, the more influential a campaign is, the more expensive the campaign token is. According to this principle, you will be less likely to lose your savings, especially since for storing these coins, you will receive additional bonuses that can be monetized. Now, for storing BNB tokens, you can get other tokens and sell them on the exchange.

Now I hold BTC, MINEX, ETH and BNB. I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are very stable and perspective coins. As for MINEX, i think that coin will cost more money in 1-2-3 weeks. And BNB is good for getting some other coins in staking in binance. 

My favorite coin is Ethereum. I often exchange tokens from airdrops for him. If the price is very low relative to its schedule, then you can even hold it a little and get more. It is very easy to sell it. It is always available on exchangers and stock exchanges. But lately I have been using it less often, because the price of gas is too high.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I hold some XRP, wild card , seems to be a good bet on future of international payments🙂

I also like ETH, lovely token, waiting for 2.0

In general, I like all cryptocurrencies, but if I have to choose I prefer Dash and Litecoin, Bitcoin is a currency that is too volatile, its price goes up a lot as well as goes down a lot, on the contrary, DASH and Litecoin are stable currencies. They maintain a manageable price band for us, that is why I like it mainly because here in my country the economy is very changeable, which is why several businesses are adopting the use of DASH and Litecoin as a payment method due to their stability characteristics

bitcoin, because for a long time he has been in the black, especially at the start when they did not believe in him. So that's bitcoin.

My favorite coin it's btc , the first and yhe biggest coin of course , 

My favorite altcoin is eth , 

Also i loved defi project , it's more risky from normal token but i loved it , and i believe in it 

My Favorites Cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Tron. In my opinion are the best options all the coins i mentioned have advantages to other cryptocurrencies

My favorite now is bicoin because it was able to become a relatively speaking world currency, everyone says about it,maybe one day it will be possible to pay with it absolutely everywhere(I mean even public transport).Well, of course it will be possible to earn good money.

The development ETH presented with blockchain-based agreements was exceptionally fascinating and valuable. Bitcoin, then again, doesn't have any application other than as a store of significant worth. So I'm inclining towards Ethereum as my preferred coin, yet I don't know all change very fast.

my favorites among cryptocurrencies are litecoin, Ethereum, and bitcoin. Bitcoin is a reliable coin, Ethereum is promising and litecoin is a very promising coin

I have 3 favorite currencies that are obviously Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, although I have others stored there that are DOGE, DASH, BCH and I think I still have Zcash

For now my favorite token is tron. As it can do the same things as ethereum do, but with very low commissions and speed of transaction is also very good. Also the price of token is low, so you can buy a lot.

In the first place, I would recommend having savings in bitcoin because it is a stable currency, and secondly, in eth, I think they are currencies that are about to make a big leap in a not too distant time.

Ethereum without a doubt. Because it was the first crypto I was able to buy as a newbie and it hasn't let me down. My second favorite currency is dogecoin because I am a fan of dogs

• +5 1

i holding BNB and doge for rising increase. investing like 10% of bank in other small coins and tokens. but eth and btc is best

• +5 1

my preferred coin is doge , why the explanation decision doge coin initially have a major network and afterward the estimation of doge each time is steady and its feasible for hold longterm 

also, my preferred token is Bat , the explanation of decision BAT so far consistently come to recorded on enormous trade and have a special program that make intrigued.