6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

Vechain (Vet), Hedera hashgraph (Hbar), Chainlink, Cardano, Digibyte, and Ethereum these are top 6 based on reasearches

Just now, JoaoFontes said:

I wear:
bitcoin
ethereum
litcoin
XRP
Tron
Dash.
There are many more that are quite good too

I used:

bitcoin, ethereum, ethereum Classic, litcoin, dash, dogecoin 

• +5 1

Personally, I can mention such promising projects that my still surprise us all:

ChainLink (LINK)

BinanceCoin (BNB)

Stellar (XLM)

OmiseGO (OMG)

Ethereum (ETH)
Tron (TRX)

Shark! I'm going to look at all these coins and hope we can make a good investment together. The first three I mentioned have been in the market for a long time. This is in my opinion one of the best options. You need to study it thoroughly. As for Cardano-ADA, there is still a lot to see, so be patient and pay attention to big surprises.

I do not know much about 6 currencies that will increase in value in the future. All I know is the two currencies Ethereum and Ripple. We will be sure and soon

I think that one of the most successful currencies is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Latecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Walteron, and we hope that the free dollar coin will enter the competition

The best cryptocurrencies are those with a high market volume. As of now it looks like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple (XRP), EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, but I see the best in chainlink and cardano as well.

I think Ripple is such an amazing coin , the way it has been curated it does seem to be one of those kind that can work well  then there is trading sites such as binance, then that would meen BNB is another one, and guys you must not forget Minex, its one of those that keeps on appreciating every day and soon it will hit 1 usd and then there is another one , there is TRX

• +2 1

The currencies that have a future in the market are the currencies of Ethereum, Tron, and Z-Cash, and there are other currencies that may have a future such as Litecoin

9 hours ago, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Hello, the new trend is NFT coins, not De_Fi.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would suggest cryptocurrencies such as BTC, BCH, LTC, DOGE, ETH, and TRX. But of course BTC currency is much more efficient when it comes to long term.

• +5 1

Litecoin is currently the fastest growing cryptocurrency, and some experts believe it will exceed its past record highs .Cardano,Ethereum,Litecoin,Ripple,BNB,Zcash they are  great potential in the market and  good profit  by holding them.

6 Coins with growth, BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, DASH these coins will rise and fall and rise again, but there are coins that will continue to grow, the rest of their life is not known, MINEX, YO these ones have an advantage so far, but not it is known for how long.

11 hours ago, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

Good morning. I think the best cryptos will be the native / proprietary ones of the exchanges, such as the Yobit.net token, "BNB", from Binance, "Cro" from Cripto.com, and others. Other very good projects, BAND, LINK, THETA, and I coincide in ADA.

From my point of view, the ones with the best future on this list are ethereum and BNB, which is the binance token, I say this because there are projects in the ethereum network that are about to come out and even that will come out this year, that will increase the flow from the ethereum network, and with it ethereum will have a good demand, and BNB because as well as tokens or projects they will be enlisted in the best known exchanges and one of them is binance, so I think they will have better results in the future than the other cryptocurrencies. But I invite you to investigate it and draw your own conclusions.

For my opinion there are many coins which can give good profit in future but the best are ETH,LTC,DOGE.What about low-cost coins TWT,TRX have also big opportunity to be well-paid coins