Airdrop SCAM? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taller

Airdrop SCAM?

All airdrops could be scam, even if a legit sponsor of the airdrop few time before made a successful airdrop can turn into scam. The way I recognize a scam airdrop is when I search its name in google and youtube and can't find anything, like near to 5 videos or articles online in my opinion make an airdrop scam.

With the airdrop we must be very careful and even more with those who ask us to deposit to participate or withdraw or send passwords all those are false, one of the main features of airdrop is that they are free that always keep in mind 

2 hours ago, taller said:

the airdrop that tell you give the password or deposit some money or coins are scam care wioth this features in airdrop

You are right there are many Airdrops that are scams, I am working with Airdrops, but most of them are scams and others give you less than what they say due to the demand of people who do it. But not all of them are scams, there are many who comply and earn some coins.

Follow authentic websites from platforms like yobit.net or another site. You can be honest and never give out any of your passwords, no matter how true they are.

Not all airdrops are scam, there are many that comply with what they offer since they give free cryptocurrencies or tokens that are delivered to fulfill various purposes

I have participated in many airdrops, many of which have been scams but I have never lost anything in them, the signals to know if they are scams are very visible, we must study each one of them well and not give data of any kind or send money for account of future currencies ..

Well, if the majority of aidrops that ask for something in return such as deposits or even investment before the project are scams, what they are looking for is to get tokens by deceiving users. But not all of them are scam, always the basis to trust these aidrops is to rely on something bigger, such as binance, where being a reliable page and the aidrop is supported by page as well as popular exchange gives a lot of value to the project; In addition, we must know that every project has its expenses, but never ask a large sum of money from its users since it would be a scam.

2 hours ago, taller said:

the airdrop that tell you give the password or deposit some money or coins are scam care wioth this features in airdrop

Not all airdrops are scams, some are real projects and end up being cryptocurrencies that really stay on the market and appreciate and everything, but certainly as you say, aidrops that ask for keys, seeds or money end up being big scams.

Heт не скам, по крайней мере это я так думаю, да и вообще ни где не вскричал ни в одном чате, форуме чтобы люди писали что Airodrop- cam, даже слова такого не было. Да смысл его скамить, воперых это бесплатная раздача и привлечение новых пользователей на биржу. 

Well if they ask for your password that are some pretty serious redfags and should not be trusted.

One of the ways to get some free cryptocurrencies in some cases, is the airdrops. A good number of air launches are executed monthly, either to promote a new currency or other advertising purpose. A recommendation before entering any air launch is to verify that it comes from a platform, company or recognized character or at least with a certain level of reputation, this does not mean that a launch of any platform or company that is entering the market is scam, but there are many but enough that if they are, taking advantage of the user they base their advertising campaign on the work of those who accept the airdrop and then simply do not pay.

There is a risk in everything, Airdrops are an interesting activity, even so, you should be careful, as they are not exempt from certain risk. In this situation it is best to be alert and not get carried away by emotions. On the other hand, do not forget that both hackers and scammers also pursue these opportunities. The reason for this is that a lot of the people who participate in these events are newbies. Something that makes it easier for them to perpetrate their dishonest activity

In most cases
but there are also very good airdrops like
those of yobit or uniswap.
so don't give up hope of finding a good pitch.

I participate and have participated in several airdrops, so far I have not encountered any scam, if I have to contribute money I do not do it.

i was a little confused as to why people can be confused with the airdrops as scams, because normally airdrops are legit programs from exchanges that are launching new coins to the market so it seems off that some promotions are scams, maybe if you click in a dangerous link that claims that you can earn a lot of money if you make someting easy, thats where the scam is, regardless of it is an airdrop or not. scammers are very smart, they tend to steal information based on people needs and desires, they steal indentities searching for the people online so keep an eye on your public information and be very carful.

Finding an airdrop that really works and is legitimate is a bit difficult, most of them are fraudulent and in most cases they are very notorious, they begin to ask for very personal financial information, as well as reaching the point of requesting a deposit of money.

I think that not all of them are scams, however you have to do a lot of research and learn about the subject so as not to suffer a scam, and above all be aware of those who ask you to deposit to pay, you have to be very careful when investing your time.

2 hours ago, juan vallez said:

There are many airdrops but a large number of them are false in order to attract attention, steal identities, get phone numbers, scam money and other things, unfortunately, they take advantage of the ignorance of people who are new and of people who do not investigate and they enter because of the FOMO

It's like trying your luck, it's how bad there are few who are true airdrops, unfortunately they want to take advantage of people's innocence by not knowing much or by wanting to earn a little money with cryptocurrencies

We have to be realistic, there are currently more fraudulent airdrops than actual airdrops. Although not all of them are scams, there are still reliable airdrops such as those by binance, trust wallet or yobit.

• +4 1

3 hours ago, taller said:

el airdrop que le dice que dé la contraseña o deposite algo de dinero o monedas es una estafa con estas características en airdrop

I have participated in some airdrops launches and the truth, it was not bad for me. But if they start asking you to provide personal information, email, among others, it is definitely a scam. Today there are many airdrops, and if it is true, many are scams, but you have to take into account which company is launching it, check their references, reputations and user opinions.

Hello people, good day!
Not all airdrops are scams, in fact I have participated in many airdrops and I have won with them, an example is the Yobit exchange, with which I participated in an airdrop at the beginning of this year and made a profit.