Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 55 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

Cryptocurrencies have transformed the lives of millions of people worldwide. However, they are similar to all other field of life in which skills and expertise are needed to begin earning money. Incorrect decisions and a lack of expertise will result in a significant loss.

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

•  

There is a rule in life that cannot be changed, which is that there is no quick riches, but rather you have to work on a daily basis and have experience in order to become a rich person.

• +1 1

Working with cryptocurrencies will not achieve a great fortune with this simplicity, the matter requires you to make great effort and patience to work in this field and those who have made great fortunes in this field are the people who have kept bitcoin since its price was so low and at its high now they have achieved great wealth.

• +1 1

True words, my friend, the path to wealth is not as easy as we imagine, it takes a lot of work and patience, and we may also experience some failures, but it should make us better, and I think that the first basis for any success is learning gaining experience and hard work.

• +2 1

Yes you can say it. but in every market whether it fiat or crypto have risks involved in getting rich quick, because you can only make money fast with gambling or by luck.

• +2 1

We can get rich in the cryptocurrency world and there are abundant opportunities to grab, but we need to exercise patient and also work very hard to achieve this greatness if really we want to do this, this is my thought on this dear.

Yes you are absolutely right. In fact, cryptocurreny requires you to be an expert in this field to get a good benefit and this learning requires time. That's the main reason that we need to be patient in field of cryptocurreny. We need to take start from scratch and move ahead for further benefits like trading and investment.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

A lot of people see cryptocurrency as a quick method of getting rich but to be honest with you it is not so those who are rich through cryptocurrency have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a very long time. hard working, determination and dedication leads to success in crypto world.

Yes, I agree with you, when you try to convince someone to work in the world of cryptocurrencies, you exaggerate the advantages and get rich quickly without noting that it needs a lot of reading and experience before starting work and during work every day you learn something new, especially trading needs a lot of experience because it may lead to  Your loss.