How I lost my Bitcoin Forever - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kingsley103

How I lost my Bitcoin Forever

One of the problems with crypto currencies is the fact that a single mistake makes the token and money lost forever. 

Some weeks ago, I tried to buy a token via an exchange. I thought the token was the exact token I wanted to buy, since it has the same name. Immediately I swapped my btc to purchase the coin, it failed to reflect. 

After a day, I confirmed that the token I wanted to buy was not the one I bought. I tried everything possible to retrieve it but till today, I've not been able to. 

Who knows to to retrieve lost tokens? 

• +1 1

On 10/5/2020 at 10:18 PM, Kingsley103 said:

One of the problems with crypto currencies is the fact that a single mistake makes the token and money lost forever. 

Some weeks ago, I tried to buy a token via an exchange. I thought the token was the exact token I wanted to buy, since it has the same name. Immediately I swapped my btc to purchase the coin, it failed to reflect. 

After a day, I confirmed that the token I wanted to buy was not the one I bought. I tried everything possible to retrieve it but till today, I've not been able to. 

Who knows to to retrieve lost tokens? 

I know what you feel. I also made a similar mistake once and lost all my tokens. Could you describe the situations in more detail, what did you do and how? Maybe we would know how to help you. You may never get your money back.

• Useful or interesting 1

Brother whenever we start any work then we have to face many problems so after we face to many problems we step to cover many our success. So there are many problems to deal with it and then we completely our goal and then we succeed. I will surely become a good trader one day and getting many profit from it without facing any problems and with out any risk and loss of their money. 

• +1 1

Hi friends hope you're fine,in my views you lost your coins when you don't attain security measures and trust in fake sites. You  must store on those wallets which has full guranteed security system. In addition to this if you invest on sites for earning must confirm about these sites, because mostly fake and steal your coins.

Alas! It is really sad to know about your lost. I am not expert as well as I am new to Crypto world. So I don't know the solution. But I can suggest you to fine a user who want to buy the tokens using forum's inbox. Or you also contact with the support of the trading site, they will surely guide you to get back your amount. I wish you would find back your lost money. ❤️❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"