Xapo wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cpafor181

Xapo wallets

I don't know about account recovery.  This wallet has the advantage of two-factor authentication.  This wallet has offline servers and this is what distinguishes it from other wallets. This wallet does not support other popular cryptocurrencies and has a weakness in transparency

Xapo wallet only supported the bitcoin , it even does not allow the exchage of bitcoin Gold and bitcoin cash etc. Transaction between xpo account is free but if you want to send to another wallet you will have to pay the processing fee. Its user interface is quite easy.

I never used xapo wallet and don't have any experience about it. But some of my friends are using it and I have listened good review about it. It has low withdrawal fees. But I use Yobit wallet.

Xapo is an online platform offering both wallet this wallet all the information of this wallet is very helpful Xapo is your safest way to send , receive ,store and spend bitcoins and traditional.

I never here about this walet before this post.I am very curious about this wallet's features. Now I make an idea about its features after reading its features from yhe comments.I used many wallets but I can say about this wallet after using this wallets.

Xapo wallet is one of the most safe and secure wallet , you can send and receive through it , i think it is new wallet on the crypto world but it has many new updated features and functions , you can transfer and withdraw money through it without any kind of fear,  it support multiple curruncies , it provides many benefits to users, main thing in this wallet that impress me the most is  low transaction fee. So it is easy to understand for beginners.

Well frankly speaking i am new here so i don't have much knowledge about this wallet but i have heard that, it is the world's best well known bitcoin companies. Xapo wallet is basically a Web based wallet. Or it has very low withdraw fees but i didn't use it yet because i have fear that hackers can hack my account so thats why i am very afraid. Thanks 

Xopa is an online Wallet with good security system where you can store yours Bitcoin. The user of this Wallet can done multiple tasks like he can send received and store the Bitcoin and many other multi crypto currency. It save your crypto assists in a cold storage means that your assets are at the safe place for a long period.

Xapo wallet is one the great and amazing wallet , through this wallet you can send and receive money , it support many currencies, you can also withdraw or transfer money through it, important thing that attracts me the most is ,it has low transaction  fee, so it is simple and easy in use , it provide many facilities and opportunities.

No idea about this kind of wallet and also do not know its functionality of working. But most of the people think it is quite more easy and simple in its use and also provide multi functions for the crypto users.

I haven't really had or use the xapo wallets, but I believe it follows thesame procedure of account retrieval, that most wallets follows. 

hi dear 
   i did not hear any wallet like you are talking about may be its a very new wallet therefore its not easy to understand it but ill research about it and share my experience but wanna suggest you to use ant other trusted wallet like 
yobiy wallet 
 trezor wallet
egde wallet

blockchain wallet 

coinbase wallet 
 hope will have good experience with them but the wallet you are asking its not trusted for me  

• +5 1

Xapo wallet is a very good wallet. It is very usefull. It is very easy to use and also very relayable. It is very soothfull it is safe and secure and also free from haking oroblems.it is very cheap so that a normal man can afford it. So i recommend u to use this xapo wallet.

• -2 1

Xapo Wallet really takes security seriously and so is a very secure wallet to safely store bitcoins. It's very easy to use Xapo Wallet to send and receive bitcoin. I also like the cold storage feature that can be used to save bitcoins for a long period of time. It provides even greater protection for my coins.

Xapo protect cryptocurrency by its high security power.It has low withdraw fees . It is best and many helpful to send and recipes bitcoins.

The xapo debit card allows you to make purchases with your bitcoin as well as withdraw cash from ATMs. It be used anywhere in the world that accepts VISA online  , USD, GBP and EUR currency available. 

• +1 1

In fact, the online world has different types of wallets. They have some benefits of their own.  The first wallet I use is called xapo wallet. It is very trustworthy to me.  It is far ahead of security.  Protects information from hackers.

Xapo wallet is good wallet.

Xapo wallet help me received or send money.

Xapo wallet is very easy to use it is soo more secure.

So xapo wallet is best wallet many much people use it..

Hey everyone
  Xapo wallet it's not so much popular among people but it's getting good appreciation because of it's good feature and the safe and great security system so if you're are a newbie or Senior member you can use this wallet because it's easy to use and safe too

Deer friends .. 

Xapo is an online platform offering both wallet and vault services. Xapo Wallet is a hybrid wallet for storing Bitcoin. ... The company has a peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange platform where users can sell and purchase Bitcoins. Xapo debit card was introduced for users who wish to purchase goods and services with Bitcoin.

• +5 1

Apperitate your question no one knows about more this wallet .Xapo Wallet is a hybrid wallet for storing Bitcoin. It uѕеѕ оfflіnе ѕеrvеrѕ thаt are nеvеr connected to thе internet  .It's also combine to the cold storage .

On 10/5/2020 at 7:48 PM, cpafor181 said:

Is there a way to retrieve the xapo account who has experience with this discount

What does discount mean here? In order to retrieve your Xapo account, first of all, you need to confirm vault retrieval by clicking on the link sent to you. If you are unable to receive the PIN to your mentioned phone or email, you can ask for help to their support team. Xapo uses proprietary data encryption method to protect users' funds so they won't unlock access to wallet without checking all the security of user's account. 

Xapo wallet is one of my favorite wallet  because it provide strong security , you can send and receive money through it without any kind of fear of hacking , I'm using this wallet for a long time , I didn't face and kind of problem, so it is easy and simple in use , you can also transfer or withdraw money through it easily.