What is the best currency wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adham

What is the best currency wallet

for me i  use blockchain and payeer and yobit  , why  yobit ? because yobite i can keep currency or trad without any problem 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yobit is a wallet. In my opinion, Yobit is the best currency exchange.  Because Yobit is a very believable exchange platform. Coins can be bought and sold very easily here. And Yobit is now being used by almost all crypto members. Because they are getting good benefits from here. And Yobit is a very secure Exchanger. 

Well that depends on what your plan is regarding cryptocurrencies. If one is dealing with a lot of cryptocurrencies then I'd suggest them to use Trust wallet and Coinomi wallets. But for easy use one can use coinbase wallet too

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Samin95 said:

Bueno, eso depende de cuál sea tu plan con respecto a las criptomonedas. Si uno está tratando con muchas criptomonedas, les sugiero que usen la billetera Trust y las billeteras Coinomi. Pero para un uso fácil, también se puede usar la billetera coinbase

Currently only Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash can be obtained using Coinbase.

For me it's Exodus Crypto Wallet, we can send receive and exchange cryptocurrency with ease on the world's leading desktop, mobile,and  hardware crypto wallets.

For me the best is coinbase. I've been using it for a few months and it allows you to save many types of cryptos and local currencies. It is easy to use you can buy cryptos or local currencies, exchange them etc.

• +2 2

There are many wallets but i use blockchain wallet. Blockchain wallet are used to store your cryptocurrency''very safe and secure.it is a secure wallet because it protect your cryptocurrency''.it is a good wallet.

I use a blockchain wallet, I advise you to try it also, it is a good and simple wallet, you can store your coins on it easily and safely.

In my opinion trust wallet is one the best wallets in crypto world you can hold a lot of tokens and coins in trust wallet and its easy to work with and also its safe and secure or you can use coinomi hubi atomic this wallets are good too.

• +4 1

there are many currency wallet they are payeer trust yobit.but i use the mostly payeer and yobit.yobit have many feature you can trading on yobit to earn profit.many user use this and trading on it gain profit.i suggest you to try yobit and trading on it to gain profit.

In my opinion blockchain is the best currency wallet as it has many new feature in addition. You can store your coin on it easily and safely you will get a lot of security from here.

• +1 1

There are many wallet in online but some wallet is advance like trust wallet because many users use this wallet this wallet have all cryptocurrency and have also airdrop tokens so i think this is best.

• +1 1

Well i have been using Coinbase, Blockchain, Binance and Yobit for keeping my virtual currencies at an online wallet.

For offline wallets i am currently using Trezor.

All of them offers you a good amount of services and great security measurements, social media feedback, community feedback, support and almost 99% online time (without any offline issues).

Also had not so many issues concerning hacked or stolen funds.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Coinbase being on of the most amazing platform.One of the most reliable wallet in the crypto world.this platform is a great source of earning .you can Earn free coins through coinbase.and has alots features through which we Earn coins.i like this platform I suggest All of you please use this and enjoy this.i hope u will enjoy it's features.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Coinbase wallet is excellent platform.its has many advantages . through this platform you earn free coins and enjoy a good experience.in this platform we Earn coins through different ways like through airdrops we can Earn free coins.its has many features .I really appreciate this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

There are many digital wallet available but I am personally prefer blockchain. The blockchain is the best way of saving bitcoin. The use of blockchain is very easy and simple. Blockchain save us bitcoin long time. 

• +1 1

yes i think we are use many other different wallet in the online market so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of. so i hope yobit wallet is the best wallet site in the online market.so that this site is also very valuable.

thanks

• +4 1

Trust Wallet, as for me I have done several operations on the wallet and found it to be good and fast.
And also YOBIT because it can also be traded and is considered credible,
As for physical wallets, I did not use them, but I heard that they are better for storage if you have a lot of currencies and in large quantities, they are considered safer.

There are many wallets but yobit is the best currency wallet.Because this has the best privacy and security system.Yobit have not collect the high amount of fee.Therefore Yobit is the best wallet.

There are many online wallets but some wallets is like yobit wallet is the best than another wallets .i like it and it is best for me .many users use this wallets and store your crptocurency in it without any reafred.its features are so simple easy to use .

Of course coinbase is the best cryptocurrency wallet. At present many people use this wallet. It is very much safe and secured. I am using this wallet from my staring. I recommend you to use this wallet. 

• +1 1

If you are talking about desktop wallet, for me, electrum wallet is the best. It only offers a small amount of fee for every transaction you made in the wallet software. In mobile, trust wallet is the best because it is very secure and also offers a small amount of fee or commission.

Blockchain is best currency wallet in my opinion. Blockchain is the easiest wallet to work with and super light to navigate, it is a very simple page to obtain recurring income by making transfers, it is the first or in my opinion the most legendary wallet of all time in cryptocurrencies, in this sense we can affirm many things about these companies clearly and precisely, it is professional and very safe.