Can you buy Bitcoin with PayPal? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matta

Can you buy Bitcoin with PayPal?

Yes it a good question for all on this forum. Yes you can buy it from paypal but indirectly. You can buy directly from paypal. You must frist converts into bitcoin then it is send to your safe wallet.

• +1 1

Yes you can easily buy bitcoin through paypal platform.it is Multi cryptocurrency platform through which we can easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto assets.i suggest you should sign up on this wonderful, remarkable, Splendid and Glorious platform and enjoy it's amazing financial services and good opportunities.I like this platform.it is Multi cryptocurrency platforms we can store hundreds of our Crypto currencies here .Our Crypto assets remains safe and secure in this wonderful, amazing applications.This is the most powerful platform in the crypto trading world.

Of course, you can buy Bitcoin via Paypal cards from several sites or platforms, but I suggest you buy from the Payeer wallet because it is reliable and known to everyone and everyone deals with it in addition to that it provides a trading service in cryptocurrencies even though it is a normal wallet and is not considered a trading platform.
It also takes low fees or commission for purchases, sales and transfers

Paypal is a payment gateway not a wallet. You can send money through PayPal and in return get bitcoin in your wallet. I think we can sell bitcoin by PayPal wallet. It is also the secure and useful wallet.

• +1 1

As we know that PayPal is best international money exchange so I would like to tell you dear that yes it is possible,you can easily buy Bitcoin with the help of PayPal  without feeling any fear of being cheated and I think it will be fully trust method of selling and buying any king and of crypto currency.

Yes , you can buy. But in beginning it was not possible to buy a Bitcoin direct through PayPal,  but now you are able to buy and sell bitcoin through this platform, it is a great development is the crypto world. And it also provide strong security., It also has a low transaction fee.

• +1 1

You cannot buy Bitcoin directly from PayPal, but it can be done through a guaranteed broker, or you may find sites that sell Bitcoin, but make sure of its credibility before sending any money.

• +1 1

paypal is trusted one. You can use this wallet any time .many people like it. way of this wallet is very simple and easy. This wallets secure your currency .it is reliable and trustable wallet.

Edited by Bella_edward
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yes we can buy Bitcoin by PayPal but we should know about that fully and we should be careful whether we fall in loss in order to not knowing the process . I have not yet used it myself but some of my friends have used it and they were successful.

Yes you can buy bitcoins with the help of PayPal.  But directly it is not possible.  You need to transfer money to Paypal then you can but the BTC.  But it is not advisable to buy the BTC with the help of PayPal.  The reason behind is that it is much costly ...

There are many ways to earn bitcoin from PayPal. Such as paxfull. It means that you mast have both bitcoin and PayPal account. PayPal with bitcoin very safe and secure. Its high security bitcoin with PayPal. 

PayPal is basically the most convenient and trusted method to send and receive money. And yes definitely you can easily buy bitcoin from PayPal but in this kind you have to require an intermediary between them.

Yes you can buy Bitcoin by Paypal .Pay pal is most secure and worldwide system to buy or sale coins .In the beginning it did not allow to buy Bitcoin but in 2015 it announced that now merchants can buy Bitcoin through it .Its secure way to buy bitcoin by paypal 

Hi friends your question is very important for new members.

Am also new here I don't know well but it's my opinion that 

Yes we can easily but bitcoin with paypal wallet.

It's best wallet .

It's uses is very easy .

We can easily understand and easily download form play store.

First we can't but bitcoin with paypal wallet.but now we can buy easily buy bitcoin with paypal wallet.

Best wishes for new members 💞

You can buy easily Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin directly through with paypal. But there are some rules and regulations. They are very easy and simple. 

Yes offcourse you can buy bitcoin with paypal.Paypal is the best online payment system like binance.it is most safe and secure plate forum which provides high security system with wounderfull features.from paypal you can easily send recieve and buy bitcoin.

• +1 1

As far as I know that earlier you could not do so directly , you have to resort to a third party that you send him the Bitcoins ad then he sends the fiat money or what is worth of your Bitcoin to your Paypal account. But lately I have heard that Paypal started accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment and I hope the news is true although I have not tried it myself. 

Hi bro you can exchange paypal to bitcoin it's easy just you need local exchanger where you to suits. And you need to send money paypal to local exchanger and they give you to bitcoin where you want to send.

Yes Absolutely you can, The two primary strategies that actually permit you to purchase Bitcoins with PayPal are:

etoro(for clients who predominantly wish to estimate on cost and aren't searching for admittance to the genuine coins) and LocalBitCoins(for the individuals who need to really pull out Bitcoins to their own wallet).

Yes you can buy Bitcoin from PayPal 

But you can not buy directly 

You must have to buy intermediary from exchanges 

It is good idea to buy Bitcoin from PayPal

Bitcoin has very good reputation and it have also bright future with this Cryptocurency

If any one has good investment I must advice you to invest in Cryptocurency

Yes , you can buy Bitcoin with PayPal, in beginning it didn't allow  to buy Bitcoin but now it allow everything with amazing survive,it is secur and easy way to buy Bitcoin through this wallet with low transaction fee.

Yes offcourse you can buy bitcoins with the paypal which gives its users good services but there is a step method required for the users to follow and then they can buy bitcoins.

Yes I would definitely like to do bitcoin buy Because it's gonna benefit me so much According to PayPal, I do not know much But the value of bitcoin is very high It is very difficult to buy it If i run and get a chance I will definitely do bitcoin buy

17 hours ago, owaisi730 said:

No we can't buy bitcoin directly to the PayPal account because PayPal account is platform where we can send and receive our fiat currency like USD dollar EURO pound. If we want to buy bitcoin via a PayPal fund then send our fund in those wallet where we can exchange our fiat currency into bitcoin and then send it again to our bitcoin wallet. In this process the fee of transaction is maybe high.

@owaisi730  On PayPal, we can not buy Bitcoin directly, we buy only number and send number to people that use PayPal, we can not use PayPal to send bitcoin or receive bitcoin. All the bitcoin bought are own by PayPal and are used to represent the number people are buying. I do not like PayPal because people will think they are buying bitcoin and of which not. 

• +2 1