Is investing in masternodes a good choice? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Is investing in masternodes a good choice?

When to take a start in anything it seems good but  after few months you know the odds of that thing too that is the best time to advice  others,  not at start.

• +2 1

If it is paying you a good return that is surely a good choice as it needs only one time investment while setting up your earning machine and after that you will only earn, you can take it as a long term investment.

In fact, my dear friend, I did not try this type of investment because I do not want to risk my balance that I have stored for a period of time, but I want to invest in the Yopet, as some friends advised me to do so.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:09 AM, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

edit:

After some months running Daps masternodes I could notice how great they are and that is a very good investment in long term, so I decided to build one platform to those who wants to build and host their masternodes, you can even pay the host fees using Daps, yes that is it! You can make a profit hosting your masternode paying with your own coins. You may take a look at: higlan.com

I am also available in Telegram to clear any question and guide you to the Daps masternode process if you need any help: @lucablight

Unfortunately, I do not know what the site is. Most of the investment sites are fraudulent sites that first pay money and then steal it from you. It's bad

On 11/5/2019 at 5:09 AM, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

edit:

After some months running Daps masternodes I could notice how great they are and that is a very good investment in long term, so I decided to build one platform to those who wants to build and host their masternodes, you can even pay the host fees using Daps, yes that is it! You can make a profit hosting your masternode paying with your own coins. You may take a look at: higlan.com

I am also available in Telegram to clear any question and guide you to the Daps masternode process if you need any help: @lucablight

I do not like investment sites and I did not enter this site. I have heard a lot of fraud and scams on investment sites

Of course working in crypto is more rewarding than usual investments , but you are right there is a high risk when dealing in crypto because you never know for sure what is the next move. I was about to commit a mistake and invest in a coin that I thought it was profitable then within two days it dropped 70% of its value and I thanked God that I did not waste my money on it.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Rozy said:

Of course working in crypto is more rewarding than usual investments , but you are right there is a high risk when dealing in crypto because you never know for sure what is the next move. I was about to commit a mistake and invest in a coin that I thought it was profitable then within two days it dropped 70% of its value and I thanked God that I did not waste my money on it.

You should not always focus on the percentage of coin that investors are not use, because the number one factor may be because of the pump and dump, or a trick to push more people to invest before it come back down, so you shouldn't fall for such scams

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's a good choice, but since you're a beginner, why didn't you pick a better platform for you? For example, since you work in the forum, why didn't you start investing on the Yobit platform? As a beginner, it is preferable. Trading activities are simple, and all investment criteria are met; all you have to do is choose currencies that will make you money.

My friend, investment is one of the most important areas in cryptocurrencies in general, as it is a field in which a certain currency is bought through its natural circulation after studying the currency well and placing it in the wallet to save it and invest it for a certain period of time and gain on it the defect that I put forward. I do not verify it because I analyzed it from  Before I saw her future is not great, thank you very much

• +3 1
  • +5 1