Yobit Dice - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yosef.zakkor92

Yobit Dice

hello all. i want to discuss the dice game in yobit. share your experience with us.

for me i did  a lot of math to clarify if it scam or fair but i couldn't  

so guys what do u think are dice numbers generated randomly or not ?

I do not like that game is a serious adventure I think invest your money in the platform Better than that game I am talking about myself because I lost a lot on the dice games urging conciliator.😊

22 minutes ago, nesterovich_kolechka said:

I think that winning DICE on any site is very difficult. After all, you play with a robot, and robots are known to be many times smarter than a person.There is no if one times spin, win and alighted the then you win, but most on time will stop not can

so are the robots changing their strategy to make loose most or the house wadge make u loose almost all the time ? (in youbit dice it 4%) 

7 minutes ago, samarkamane said:

I do not like that game is a serious adventure I think invest your money in the platform Better than that game I am talking about myself because I lost a lot on the dice games urging conciliator.😊

i do not prefer it either but i am very curious about it how the whole thing is work ?i hope i may find the answer

7 hours ago, yosef.zakkor92 said:

hello all. i want to discuss the dice game in yobit. share your experience with us.

I have never tried dice games so I cannot share any experience. But I don't think that yobit will issue a product scam to its customers because it is an old exchanger that has been used by many people

17 hours ago, yosef.zakkor92 said:

dice might be fair on yobit. the problem is gambling it self because you lose mostly and you get addicted to it. stay away from any gamble my friend.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

31 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

I think yobit dice is a good way to increase your coins and also used dice game and i earns for this game many time it is so easy to play just you select your amount than you roll a button high or low. 

my friend if you have a strategy to be a winner or make the chance of winning to high level at yobit dice, please share with us, otherwise you'r just lucky.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

It's wasting time and money for lot of reason,you will never win any thing and for sure you will lose all your money is play it all the time,it's a bad idea in my opinion

From my experience, I can say the outcome is randomly generated, but I have never wagered anything real big as that is when to properly test whether a site is provably fair as claimed.  For some dice sites out there, if you click on maximum bet and then change back to minimum before rolling, you will see a lose and that could suggest they know when you hit maximum button. 

What I find boring with Yobit dice is that one is compelled to place only 2x bets and there is no auto mode.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Minimum amount for withdrawals and transfers At Bitmore, we always strive to make your cryptocurrency experience as comfortable and convenient as possible. Therefore, we would like to remind you of the minimum amounts for withdrawals and transfers through our system. ▪️ Ukraine from $3000 ▪️ Europe from $5000 Thank you for choosing Bitmore!
    • 🎓 Реферальная программа (от англ. referral program)   – Это инструмент, с помощью которого партнёр компании привлекает новых клиентов и получает за это вознаграждение.   – Такие программы также называются партнёрскими или аффилиатными. Человека, рекомендующего продукт или услугу, называют рефером, аффилатом или амбассадором. А новых участников программы, которые прошли по специальной ссылке или воспользовались промокодом, — рефералами.   💡 А мы напоминаем, что в AvanChange каждый пользователь может зарабатывать 25% от профита с приведенного друга, благодаря нашей шикарной реферальной программе!
    • Стартовавший дроп от zkSync является одним из крупнейших эйрдропов в истории (выделено токенов на сумму $907 млн)На момент 66,9% раздачи 430 706 заклеймили 2,46 млрд токенов ZK ($607,6 млн)                                 KuCoin анонсировала листинг LayerZero (ZRO) — 20 июня в 15:00     Deposits: Effective Immediately (Supported Network: ETH-ERC20, ARB-ERC20) Trading: 12:00 on June 20, 2024 (UTC) Withdrawals: 10:00 on June 21, 2024 (UTC) Trading Pair: ZRO/USDT
    • 17 июня 2010 года ровно 14 лет назад гениальный автор Биткоина Сатоши Накамото оставил на форуме BitcoinTalk сообщение о том, что после выпуска версии 0.1 основной дизайн Биткойна останется неизменным на весь период его жизни Согласитесь, смелое заявление для 2010-го года (когда у некоторых из нас еще даже не было собственного компьютера)          Сатоши уже тогда предсказывал появление новых типов транзакций, и он хотел, чтобы архитектура сети поддерживала любые из них   Сатоши описывает, что для решения этой проблемы он разработал скрипт, который обобщал бы транзакции до уровня, когда участники сделки могут описать ее в виде предиката (уравнения, которое оценивается как true или false)    
    • The Best Exchange Rates for Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and More.     Currently, Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies are full-fledged means of payment, just like real money. These cryptocurrencies can be used to pay for goods and services in online stores, both real and virtual. They are especially popular among people working online: freelancers, brokers, and businesspeople. To exchange Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for cash, you need the services of an exchange. The exchange service at http://Betatransfer.org offers the most favorable exchange rates for Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies. With us, you can buy, sell, and withdraw Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies to various payment systems. Whether you need to exchange cryptocurrency for purchases on Aliexpress or withdraw your freelancing earnings to a bank card, we are here to help. Use our service and experience the quality of our services. Working hours: daily from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM UTC+2. Contacts: http://Betatransfer.org Email: support@betatransfer.org
    • 18.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.5%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Листинг проекта Mystiko (XZK)             Команда Bybit в своем X (Twitter) сообщила о предстоящем листинге токена XZK 18 июня, 13:00. Разлок 25% на TGE с последующим 12-месячным линейным вестингом.
    • Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! Genuine Females Finest casual Dating
    • Анонсирован дроп за роли в дискорде LayerZero   Детали будут через 4-6 недель. Но активничать можно начинать уже сейчас.Дроп будет распределен из пула комьюнити в 0.5%. старые роли будут заменены на новые.https://x.com/PrimordialAA/status/1802846905103266004?t=BZP2RbxClP9vyNS2hT-1EQ&s=19Чем жирнее роль, тем больше реварды. Насчёт 100к токенов надеется не стоит. Остальные получить реально, если все Сибил отчёты проверите
    • Bybit интегрировала Apple Pay для покупок криптовалют с нулевой комиссией   Представители Bybit сообщили об интеграции нового способа оплаты покупок. Начиная с понедельника 17 июня, клиенты платформы могут использовать более 20 фиатных валют для приобретения криптовалютных активов с помощью Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Pay. До 1 июля 2024 года при транзакциях с платёжной системой не будет взиматься комиссия. Таким образом Bybit будет стимулировать клиентов к более активному использованию Apple Pay.   Мы рады предложить Apple Pay нашим клиентам в качестве новой опции оформления заказа в приложении или на веб-сайте Bybit. Эта интеграция представляет собой значительный шаг вперёд в нашем стремлении предоставлять пользователям во всём мире быстрые, безопасные и инновационные финансовые решения, — заявила директор по продажам и маркетингу Bybit Джоан Хан.   Кроме того, Apple Pay известна своей безопасностью и удобством. Каждая транзакция, совершаемая через систему, проходит проверку подлинности с помощью Face ID, Touch ID или пароля устройства.