What do you think about Yobit? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

i am new on this forum and i do some research about it and i realize that yobit is very good forum relate to crypto and we get our payment in yobit and also use it to increase our amount by doing investment and trading.

In my opinion, the Yobit platform is one of the best platforms for trading on the Internet, and it is clearer where trading, airdrops and prices are all clear in addition to that it contains ways to win currencies for free.

I think Yobit did a fantastic job, but there are still a lot of holes in this system of "valuable posts," which I believe they should really have informed us about sooner, and there are still no clear dates for this thing, and they don't address all of the queries about it, but bad fortune to everyone.

dear you know what i recently make an account on yobit and to be honest in very short time i realize it is the best exchanging platform where we can earn bitcoin and get a free coin also by just sharing the link of yobit on facebook and twitter and it is also a best wallet to keep your money safe and it is also best exchanging platform i hope i will aware from more features of yobit on cryptotalk 

Yobit is exchange site . We can invest money there . We can store our money in this platform safely . We can trade on yobit . Yobit is highly recommended and safe . .it has good rewards.

It is a wonderful and useful platform that helped me with many things, including my money, and I got acquainted with new information that I did not know .. I encourage a lot to join this platform, it is a wonderful thing to exchange opinions and get money at the same time

I think that yobit is a very good exchange, because it has many sections to win for free, such as the miners and the faucet that it has integrated, in addition to its YO coin that has a brutal value.

Yobit considered it one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms, and I did not find any negative points in it, you can buy and sell safely, and it has a good reputation and wide popularity.

I think that yobit is a good platform to cary out exchabges have used it for a long time and it has a great variety of tokens that others do not have. Yobit is highly recommended and safe for meit is very safe reliable it is my favoirite.

Absolutely, yobit is the good money  exchange site for us.this platform  have minimum investment  we have good marketing  time with less change of cryptocurrency and it pay with cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

Sir yobit is the your earning receiving platforum which you work on the cryptotalk. But i do not know about the airdrop to earning from the yobit. Talk token is the token which you get from comment. 

I joined this particular platform and the yobit platform not quiet long, but from the little research I made about the yobit, I think that the yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform in the whole world which so many advantages over other exchange platforms, the yobit is unique. 

I think that the yobit platform is the best in terms of dealing and the ease of withdrawal and deposit, and it is possible to withdraw from it to any secure wallet that you would like to deposit your money with, and the work team is very cooperative and active

My dear brother well come this forum. I think yobit is best exchange,I have used it for a pong time and it has a great variety  of tokens that others do nit have..It is super easy to trade,Now Yobit launch BTC mining and pay per post.Now we should concentrate the contest of the Yobit.

I think it's really great because they offer a lot of amenities and very reliable very free of fraud, swindling, and easy to use and easy to switch out that the most important thing about her

It is a great platform in online trading, and Yobit is the best platform to get free coins by doing many simple tasks. Good luck

I am really happy to introduce yobit new contest, now yobit launch btc mining and pay per post. Now we should concentrate the contest of the yobit. 

I'm also pleased with the way Yobit introduces new coins. It's good that they make you go through so many measures because only a small number of people can actually do so, resulting in higher coin prices at launch.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

I think the Yobit airdrops are fine to get some earning but investing in them are not a good idea .

Certainly, this is wonderful, the basis of the strength of any work is to develop it and create new horizons and ways in it, this makes people want to join the team, because it has a renewed, distinctive and non-routine nature, we must strive to be effective members and a positive touch in the life history of this forum

• +4 1

Yes, it is the best platform because of its multiple options for profit, investment, airdrops and others, there are many other platforms such as binance and others, but Yobit remains the best in my opinion.

• +1 1

Have a good day, my friend
  I think that the yobit platform is ideal because it is free from fraud and deception and very reliable in addition to all the rules and laws that make a specific number of people can work with it, which raises the price of its currencies, and this is the most important thing about it

It is a very wonderful platform that offers us the finest transactions. It is strict but comfortable that teaches us trade exchange, investment and many important things
I hope that his reputation will remain and increase in the future and that I will become an excellent member of it

Dear friend, it is a wonderful trading platform through which many currencies are traded, for example cryptocurrencies and coins, and through this platform we can earn a lot of money and profit by doing many deals within this platform as it provides job opportunities for many young people while they are in their homes.  Wonderful platform, but more than that and thank you very much

On 10/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, BaluDigital said:

The truth seems to me very well what yobit is doing clearly they are advertising through us but they are giving us something in return which I think is great also helps us learn more about handling this type of issues now with what is visible that They have put the issue of mining into yobit, I think it's great that they do that, we would have more tools to work on the platform

Yobit makes the difference, it is an exchange platform that supports Cryptocurrency and this draws the attention of many investors in the market because you have the possibility of obtaining great benefits.

• +2 1