4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 19 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

Here is my top 3:
1) Blockchain (eth + xlm [stellar])
2) YObit exchange, some coins are in the investment box and give 1% per day, they also grow at the rate
3) Trust wallet (Doge)

I disagree about paytomat, a completely inconvenient wallet. The most convenient metamask for me, but in terms of reliability it is inferior to the mew wallet

Well, I would like to highlight the Blockchain right away - for me it is a time-tested wallet. I came across the Trast wallet, which is also quite popular and reliable. Well, you can finish with Peyer

As for me, the most normal wallet is paytomat, I used it a little, it seemed like I liked it, I also used Payeer a little, such a thing.

I believe that the best (for me) are: 1. Blockchain 

2. TrustWallet

3. MetaMask

I repeat once again that this is my opinion. But Payeer would also add to the list 

Of course, I agree with the author, but for me the top 3 cryptocurrency wallets are Payer, TrastWallet, BlockChain. I did not enter the metomask because of the fact that there are very large commissions as for me. I entered a pair because I already use it very cleverly as one of the very first wallets, and I am more or less satisfied. But number 1 for me is, of course, BlockChain. I think you will agree with me. One of the most convenient and at the same time secure crypto wallets for me. 

Thanks for sharing this good post about wallets. If i have to choose one of them, then i will prefer hardware wallets because there is no risk of hackers and we can store our bitcoins for long term. These wallets are safe and secure. 

1) Payeer

2) TrustWallet

3) Blockchain

4) Exodus

5) Coinbase 

My personal top, all wallets from this top are very good, you can use it without fear for your savings , I can also recommend Metamask, it is very convenient to use.

For me personally, my top 3 wallets are 1- blockchain, 2-metamask, 3-MyEitherWallet. I put blockchain in the first place since I use it myself, and everything about it suits me, so I recommend it

Mayezerium Vallet is the best wallet, for storing ether
Trastvallet is also an excellent wallet
. I don't really trust other wallets.
I keep the rest of my money in fiat, in a bank, on exchanges with two-factor authentication (banana and yobit)

Good top of wallets. Although I myself use only one of them. And the rest of the users offer good options. And in general on this topic (in the sense of "the best crypto wallet") you can argue endlessly.

I fully agree with your TOP. I also prefer blockchain and its number one place. Metamack has just started it, but I think it deserves second place.

For me, the top 3 looks like this: 

1) MyEtherWallet - it just so happened historically, but in parallel with it I use Metamask (to connect to the Uniswap exchange) and Trust Wallet (to connect Binance Dex). 

2) Ledger Nano S is the best old man for cold storage. A version with Bluetooth has come out, but for now this is enough for me. 

3) Yoroi Wallet - yes, only Cardano is stored there, but I would like to see similar minimalism in design and similar usability in all wallets. 

For me personally, the first in the list of electronic wallets is metamask, the second is trust wallet, and the third is blockchain. I mainly use the metamask wallet as it mainly uses erc20 tokens.

to be honest, I use the blockchain because it is one of the first, in the second place I have a bitpanda, only because it is impossible to throw money directly in Ukraine and you need to use additional services, and I don’t have the third one, I can read something interesting here

At the present time I use a blockchain wallet. I see that its features are good, it is constantly developing, and its fees are acceptable to some extent, but in the future, I will probably switch to another wallet that is more secure, lower fees and various benefits.

Four types of bitcoins wallets are present such as

Web wallet 

Hardware wallets 

Software wallets 

Paper wallet 

These are such bitcoins wallets which having all the essential security system. And many people used such wallets to secure their bitcoins. These are not hacked because these having the all powerful security system. 

Yes friend you are right these four types of wallets are mostly used to store btc.I recommended you to use Electrum wallet to store your btc very well .It gives protect to our whole data and gives us access over all keys.And you should use wallets these are best wallet to store your crypto assets due to having cold storages.

The 4 types of the bitcoins wallets are following mentioned here 

Trust wallet 

Coinbase wallet

Blockchain wallet

Coinomi wallets 

These are such wallets which are used as a bitcoins wallets. The main thing any wallet is the security but these wallets having the full proof security features. 

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

We often talk much about which wallet to use, which one is convenient to use, which one is secure, etc. I am going to share 4 types of bitcoin wallet and their features shortly.

1. Web Wallet
This is very well known to use- Coinbase, blockchain.com etc. Web wallets are very risky to use. They can be hacked any time.

2. Software Wallet
Software wallets are like bitcoin core, Electrum, Mycelium etc. These are also connected online but not web wallet. These wallets have benefits of holding seed key or private keys, These are better for daily using of BTC. Not much better for long term though.

3. Hardware Wallet
Hardware wallets are cold storage where you can hold the private key safely. This is very much recommended for long term holding of bitcoins. Example like- Ledger Nano, Keepkey etc.

4. Paper Wallet
Paper wallets are very cheapest methods for having the been fits of cold storage. It's holding the private key in a paper. This is very easier method of storing bitcoin.

Please share you thoughts.

This post is very useful and informative for me. Thanks for sharing this useful post. I mostly use the web wallets. I think it is more safe and secure wallet then the others. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high.

These are following four wallets which are need to me such as 

Blockchain wallets 

Coinbase wallet 

Payeer wallet 

Trust wallet 

These are such wallets which I trust on them and I satisfied all their security features. I always prefer such wallets because I can business in investing or trading by these wallets easily. 

Hello. It is very important that you choose a wallet that verifies the wallet for the user with all the necessary features to protect his money from theft and that the degrees of security and confidentiality are high

• +1 1

As a beginner I think I would like to go for software wallets because it's for daily usage we can save  BTC daily with this wallet later I think I would go for hardware wallet

In my opinion Electrum wallet,Coinomi wallet,blockchain wallet and trezor wallet are the best bitcoins wallets.These wallet are good and easy to use .I would advice you to use cold storage wallets to protect your money and funds.These wallets have high security features and having high privacy layers.Electrum is the best one wallet so avoid from any web wallet these wallets have some risk of hacking.

• +2 1

There are many secure and safe wallets in our community. There are many popular wallets such as blockchain wallet, trust wallet, and coinbase is also very popular. These wallet are very easy to use and kae transactions. These wallets are very safe and secure 🔐.