[BountyPortals] Where bounty management meets AUTOMATION [Campaign Manager] - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BountyPortals

[BountyPortals] Where bounty management meets AUTOMATION [Campaign Manager]

dhpb6PI.png
Pc1Rm3M.png
fFZCgDb.png
eg4mDcG.png
giL0V6H.png
NNNl6Kv.png
ssz34TL.png
43WZzhh.png
bhRVOAZ.png
SyEkniQ.png
nFn4UuP.png

AkIse0I.png

1. vDice Bounty
2. iDice Bounty
3. ACT Bounty
4. Rivetz Bounty
5. easyMINE Bounty
6. Reality Clash Bounty
7. Indorse Bounty
8. AdEx Bounty
9. DOVU Bounty
10. Authoreon Bounty
11. StartMining Bounty
12. Cryptonetix Bounty
13. PayperEx Bounty
14. DALECOIN Signature Campaign
15. BioNT Bounty
16. TripAlly Bounty
17. LockChain Bounty
18. Bmcoin Bounty
19. NITRO Bounty
20. Monaize Bounty
21. Aigang Bounty
22. Connectius Bounty
23. BITCOMO Bounty
24. charitySPACE Bounty
25. eGold Bounty
26. æternity Bounty
27. LUNYR Bounty
28. SunMoney Bounty
29. ARBITRAGING Bounty
30. Ethereum Slot Machine Bounty
31. Orozu Bounty
32. eMarketChain Bounty
33. HOWDOO Bounty
34. Aegeus Bounty
35. SOUNDEON Bounty
36. Expercoin Bounty
37. SmartChain Bounty
38. CoinAnalyst Bounty
39. Kryptoin Bounty
40. eByte Bounty
41. Apollon Bounty
42. LendLedger Bounty
43. Chryp.to Bounty
44. Rallyairdrop Bounty
45. Kanga Exchange Bounty
46. Serenity Source Bounty

47. Metahash Bounty ETH paid
48. vDice Signature campaign [btc] paid
49. vDice Twitter campaign [btc] paid
50. FANCHAIN Signature campaign [btc] paid
51. Paidverts Signature campaign [btc] paid

Other Services
 [Pay per post job] We are paying people
[Avatar & Personal msg][BountyPortals] Fast Bounty Management & Earn free token
Logo Contest CLOSED] Payment .05 BTC [Winner Announced]
[CLOSED] Twitter and Facebook Posting Job/url]
Giving 0.001 BTC For a Simple Task [CLOSED]
[BountyPortals.com]★Write,publish review and receive up to 100$ in★ [BTC or ETH]
✪ æternity Signature DESIGN CONTEST ✪ [æternity Token Sale]
✪Signature DESIGN CONTEST✪ [vDice Crowdsale] ➽Only for Hero member

op1C1hB.pngFFiSZGG.pngvtMP7UZ.pngKM4yPBn.pngsBUQRSo.pngsMmagMS.pngQt1pYq5.png

Edited by BountyPortals

I used bounty portals.com. the bounty campaigns there were generally good and I made gains. however, they did not organize a bounty campaign due to the recent recession in the market. I hope they present good projects again.

They dont have the spreadsheet for the view in public! they will let you see what is only yours and you dont have the access to see the whole campaign participants! They made the bounty automated and get your email.

12 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

They dont have the spreadsheet for the view in public! they will let you see what is only yours and you dont have the access to see the whole campaign participants! They made the bounty automated and get your email.

Some of this bounty platforms are not always transparent with the rewards. They just distribute tokens at the end of campaign without letting us know how many valid participants joined. 

And there are also some bounty platforms that manages a lot of scam projects. The success rate of the bounty they manage is low because they don't do thorough checking on them before accepting the contract. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Phash said:

They just distribute tokens at the end of campaign without letting us know how many valid participants joined

and we do not also know if they are valid participants who work on the campaign.

We dont know if they just put the numbers and we do not know if the budget tokens are distributed very well and honest!

25 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

and we do not also know if they are valid participants who work on the campaign.

We dont know if they just put the numbers and we do not know if the budget tokens are distributed very well and honest!

I stopped participating in bounties that are organized on these bounty platforms over a year ago. Some of them have poor support and they don't attend to all issues. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Phash said:

I stopped participating in bounties that are organized on these bounty platforms over a year ago. Some of them have poor support and they don't attend to all issues. 

I never joined them after 1 participation i've made before! I just really dont want the system they have!
There is always cheating if there is no transparency! We saw some spreadsheets with duplicate entry! how more on those hidden sheet!

I would not recommend you to earn tokens on these planters. This is a lot of poorly paid work. I worked on the bountyhive platform and I will say that there is no income there. They also change the terms after the campaign ends. They make money and they pay you pennies

On 10/24/2019 at 3:15 AM, cryptotalker said:

I used bounty portals.com. the bounty campaigns there were generally good and I made gains. however, they did not organize a bounty campaign due to the recent recession in the market. I hope they present good projects again.

You might be right but this have changed about bounty website which are auto and the last one i participated wasn't good cause the project owner didn't pay.

nice to get the website of bounty and i am a hunter.i was working for bounty hunter and made many coins with that.the history of full week is very hard to manage.i like the automate system and i will try when i will start again with hunting 

Bounty portal is cool. I really enjoyed using it. Please tell me does it still work? I want to keep using it. Thank you very much. Good luck and good health.

Guys, I would not recommend that you make money on these platforms. Since It is a lot of low-paying jobs. I worked on the bountyhive platform and I will say this, there is no income there. They make money and pay you dimes