Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

Excellent friend, I spend most of my time doing Trading, social networks, agriculture, Games and reading cryptographic articles

I spent a lot of crypto trading without having experience I lost a lot for not knowing and well it was a hard blow but I did not leave cryptocurrencies and now I have won by participating in new coin offers, but never trading I did not want anything more with that, you must have time, experience and you must like price analysis, Japanese candles and that, I became an investor.

I don't resort to any other areas of crypto platform. I spend all of my time on this platform on the forums trying to learn the basic rules and regulations that are necessary for me to create good quality content and thereby decent earnings. I do look forward to trying out new areas of cryptotalk.

What I spent the most on was cloud mining that brought me good profits, this was called the mining center, the bad thing is that it closed otherwise I would be earning a lot today

I dont like gambling site ithink its not a great idea earn money from gambling its all on luck and sometimes we have not good luck so we lose all our money in the greed of more money.i spend my all day on trading and on searching about new things.

At first I spent all my free time in trading, but then I realized that I did not have enough knowledge and began to spend half of my time on the forums studying various articles. When I completely figured out I tried my hand at gambling, but it was unsuccessful and I abandoned this business. Now again I devote all my free time to trading.

I use the most of my freetime for learning trading and searching for informations.at the beginning i lose with trading and realise that i have first to learn so much.now I’m at a point we’re I can get the benefits from my hard work.

My life is all about trading, reading Crypto-Political news to predict BTC movements. ALso, i spent a lot of time in telegramm, seeking for some usefull information:)(

I spend most of the day looking for and making new airdrops to capitalize on the new currencies, although many are usually false, and the rest of the time learning about trading to dedicate myself fully to this in the future, because I do not have much knowledge on this subject but it's something I love about cryptocurrencies.

I spent a lot of time sitting with my laptop, sometimes I follow some good traders accounts in twitter, sometimes try to help other people - this is crypto life-) 

What I spent the most on was cloud mining that brought me good profits, this was called the mining center, the bad thing is that it closed otherwise I would be earning a lot today

I have spent most of my time learning and trading, but also social networks such as twitter and telegram where I have met many airdrops and some forums

• +5 1

On 10/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

Good afternoon group, how are you? What you spend the most on is Yobit.net, Binance, and Crypto.com. With good yields and others better not to remember haha ...
10 minutes ago, Ree1976 said:

I spent a lot of time sitting with my laptop, sometimes I follow some good traders accounts in twitter, sometimes try to help other people - this is crypto life-) 

I share your comment and experience, there are excellent people in the crypto world, who collaborate and help with their knowledge to make the community better

I spend most of my time trading cryptocurrencies. I try to analyze the market and find successful entry points to various coins to make money on it

ı expend my long valıable time in crypto world. i invest my time to earn money and how to make a good post so that everybody like this post..

I spent my time in the crypto world for about 1 day, even over, there I learned a lot about the vast cryto world

Trading is consistently all day, every day as I have cautions and such at numerous coins and costs so can be whenever! Likewise guarantee a few spigots a tad. Watch an hour or two of Bitcoin subjects on Youtube. Couple hours daily here through and through however consistently on here as well. Continually watching the business sectors when I'm not working or resting. I have 4 children so I'm simply fabricating my Crypto resources for their fates from multiple points of view as I can.

• +1 1

After work for a couple of hours, and on weekends I can sit all day. Many new things appear and I want to learn everything and, if possible, participate

I'm not sure I think I spent almost the same amount of time in each category. But, probably, it was on the forums that I spent the most time in my life, after gambling and trading

Most of my time I spend in trading, approximately 4 hours, another part of my time is spent studying and learning about the most important economic news that influence the markets in which I operate.