20-21 Champions League group stage draw. What's your favorite team? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
velzzer

20-21 Champions League group stage draw. What's your favorite team?

On the first of October, the draw for the group stage of the Football Champions League took place. The groups were quite interesting. Whom will you support?

image.jpg

1. Bayern ATL

2.Mcity Olympic

3.chelsea sevil

4.juve barc

5.real inter

6.liver atalanta

7.dortmund zenit

8.psg leipzig

It seems to me that the most interesting group in this UEFA Champions League is B. Any team can qualify for a qualification. In the rest of the groups, almost everything is clear. Is only group E. The weakest and most incomprehensible.

I have an Adidas backpack with the Chelsea team. I like their logo. regardless of their shape, I prefer to watch them play.

Bayern Munich is my favorite team and it cheers them on in the fight to triumph in the Champions League. In my opinion, the German team is the favorite to win in this prestigious competition.

• +2 1

Chelsea is my absolute favorite, and my father and grandfather are fans of inter. In general, I like to play real more, with the kids in the yard xD

4n47dyqozxemoegtomeasegozzemkegoz9eabwf6

My favorite team is Real Madrid and Juventus, but this year I support Juventus to win the Champions League and I believe they will win it this year.