TRX or ETH ? - Page 20 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Tron have good development team but ethereum is more trusted coin than trx, and have more marcet cap than trx. So I think it is good to hold them both, but hold more eth than trx. Maybe 70% of eth and 30% of trx.

both currencies have theirs, but in my opinion I prefer Etherium because it has better projects for this year

Obviously Ethereum takes the prize by a lot, it is the best cryptocurrency and with a great technology that supports it, the creation of smart contracts, varied tokens, Dapps, etc.

the Ethereum Blockchain is more difficult to use than Tron's.
While the Ethereum [ETH] community awaits the network transition from Proof-of-Work (PoW) to Proof-of-Stake (PoS) with Ethereum 2.0, various members of the crypto ecosystem have been commenting on it.
Each protocol should focus on helping users and providing a better user experience.
If they want to use Blockchain freely, they can use Tron, instead of Ethereum. Also, ETH has a very high gas tariff. So it is very difficult to use the Ethereum Blockchain in the first place.
Unlike the gas fee that Ethereum users are required to pay, on Tron, it is the developers who pay the user fees. While Tron has a good infrastructure, with a dedicated team, helping its developers, the Ethereum ones don't get the support of their Foundation.

Although ethereum is a currency with the highest volume of transactions in the market, I prefer to have its commissions in any exchange are usually low and little by little its value is rising, I know it will have a good future.

Ethereum is one of my favorite currencies and I have saved some divisions of it. However, the cost of the fees has made me have to put ethereum aside, in these times, and carry out more operations in the TRX currency which offers me lower fees when it comes to exchanging it.

I choose the ETH because it is more solid in the market and your money will not be lost with the trx does not show much increase despite having a large clientele better save the chips in case the panorama changes. but I like ETH

TRX esta manejando muy bien el tema de la velocidad de transaccion y los fees y estan habiendo muchos contratos inteligentes que parecen estar dejando buenas ganancias.

ETH por su parte esta teniendo unas fees muy caros pero a pesar de eso tiene un respaldo enorme atras y esta por venirse ETH 2.0, veo dificil desbancarlo a no ser que se retrase demasiado el 2.0

For now I would stay with Ethereum, its decentralized network and the way in which it changes to improve it is incredible, its applicability in vaious altoins projects makes it gain more strength and reliability, each time Ethereum becomes better and its coins cost more.

Both Ethereum and Tron have tokens that represent the stablecoin tether (USDT), but the ETH chain has a whole lot more. As far as stablecoin usage is concerned, Ethereum outpaces Tron by a long shot, as the chain also has other stablecoin tokens like PAX, USDC, and TUSD. ETH was a better investment over the last year, it has more liquidity and trade volume.

i would go for trx because of the low fees.

But for adoption you will have to choose ETH

both are good coins but i go with eth because eth is a gold mine after btc ,investor and other developer prefer eth. i like this because i have invested in eth when its price is 150$ and now trading it on 350$ massive move.

eth and trx both are available on every exchange

For the fact that they both have Dapp and many Smart Contract, makes them good equally. But as for me, I prefer Tron to ETH because I can purchase 14000 Tron with the price of one ETH. A slight increase from $0.025 current price of Tron to $0.05 which can happen in a twinkling of an eye could double the money than to rely on ETH.

It is also easier for TRX to get to $1 given us 1400% than for ETH to give us 50% increase.

Of course Eth. ETH has a great technology. MarketCap shows us. When ETH 2.0 arrived, i think we are going to the moon together. TRX is not bad but ETH is great.

I am very sure that Ethereum is the better long term hold than Tron. I think Tron is a lot of pump and dump stuff going on and scares me a little bit. I see Ethereum has a lot of requests and many use Ethereum for various transactions.

I choose ETH. All tokens on this blockchain are very promising. But there is one problem with the high commission. However, launching version ETH 2.0 will change everything.

Tron vs ethereum have a good capitalization and a good team that keeps the currency stable and that rises little by little but for my part, Ethereum has more stability and a good Activity in trading, Forex, exchanges, etc. and is highly recommended for its rates percentage drops when withdrawing and exchanging

These two cryptocurrencies cannot be compared, since ETH has been in the market for years, what can be said are the advantages that both are offering to carry out smart contracts and thus further expand the adoption of crypto in the economy.

Both are excellent currencies, but evidently, ETH is a better project than TRON, it has more users, and greater market capital, the negative side of ETH is its high gas cost, in this TRON is ahead of it. Personally I prefer ETH, for the above.