Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining! - Page 286 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining!

0. Date. Example: 06.10.2020
1. Login on Yobit exchange - fenix21rom3
2. Screenshot of the mining of account which login you indicated.

1.jpg

1 hour ago, Dini Zitos said:

Yobit is one of the best exchanges, with great growth in recent months. Undoubtedly one of the most reliable and secure platforms, in addition to this it is always carrying out promotions that allow us to win new cryptocurrencies to all its users. In the future it promises even better features and crypto innovations that will benefit us all.

because at the rate it's going to become one of the main currency exchanges worldwide as it has a wide variety of cryptos

• -1 1

0. 06.10.2020

1. svadex

2. Screenshot: image.thumb.png.53a737a7b623407b2e4f01bab45ee3b6.png

Edited by Svadex

Yobit is one of the best exchanges, with great growth in recent months. Undoubtedly one of the most reliable and secure platforms, in addition to this it is always carrying out promotions that allow us to win new cryptocurrencies to all its users. In the future it promises even better features and crypto innovations that will benefit us all...

The easiest and most profitable place to trade 30 cryptos, 27 fiat currencies, metals and more. Anything-to-Anything: Trade to any asset in one step. Save time and money.

I started with VMining on Sept 4th, it works fine for me, 
I already got about 78% of my BTC value back after 31 days. 
Great!

Capture d’écran 2020-10-05 235011.JPG

0. 05.10.2020                                                                                                                                                                1. dimyn9816                                                                                                                                                                    2. 

2020-10-05_203333.png